Anyone start on Red Raspberry leaf yet? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 32 Old 03-10-2011, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was just 2 days past my due date and was so ready to get the show on the road.  I was walking like crazy and then I googled how to get labor going.  There is was "try drinking red raspberry leaf tea."  I was working from home at that point and had to interview someone over the phone.  We talked for hours and the entire time I was brewing and drinking raspberry tea.  I drank a lot of it.  The next morning, I woke up around 6a...hungry, so I had some toast and juice.  I felt different but didn't say anything to my husband.  Then I went back to bed and work up at 9:40a.  I stood up out of bed and splash...my water broke...soaked my PJs.  I didn't start contracting till around 3:30p.  I had acupuncture at 4:30p.  Active labor came on strong by 5:30p. Our dd was born at home at 10:11p.  Who knows, but I believe in raspberry tea now!  :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 03-15-2011, 12:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Red-Raspberry-Leaf-Organic-Cut

That's where I was planning on buying mine! 

http://birthingbody.org/2008/10/15/red-raspberry-leaf-tea-story/

And I loved this post about RRL tea- and how to make brew it so it's most effective :) I need to get on buying mine!

ribbonjigsaw.giffamilybed1.gifnocirc.gifribbonpb.gif teapot2.GIF Proud Christian Mama to LJ & Bee 2ndtri.gif due with #3 in August! 
Loving Wife to hubby Tony!  love.gif5/16/08 & 5/14/10 love.gif  Our angel left us 10/2/09 angel1.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page