Mothering Forum banner

painful change in baby's position after an orgasm....

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CrazyCatLady 
#1 ·
sorry TMI
innocent.gif
, but this has been happening since I was only 4 months pregnant, one time I was sure I was going to lose him!
dizzy.gif
just after the orgasm I mean after one second, this baby in my belly curls up or turns with a crazy speed that I can only scream (and wake the kids
eyesroll.gif
). I am tired of this, I am thinking of avoiding sex altogether because of this.....like his head pumps out of me! dh can feel it. it's so weird! and it is very painful having him jump like that all of a sudden inside of me!!! it happens every time, what is it he doesn't like about having an orgasm?!?!
eyesroll.gif
did someone feel the same ....????

See less See more
#2 ·
When you have an orgasm it makes your uterus contract slightly along with everything else. This is what the baby feels. We joke about it and say that DH is giving the baby a hug. I feel a lot more movement after an orgasm too, but not so much that it is painful. Does changing position help, or stretching out a bit afterwards to try and give the baby a bit more room? I really don't know what else to suggest, as an increase in movement is normal, but I'm not sure about the pain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.