Fabulous (and cheap!) pregnancy/birth affirmation mp3s - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

From time to time, I pull this up on my iPod while I'm resting, and I have found it to be very relaxing.  (I will caution you that Gabrielle is Australian and thus has a very prominent Australian accent, so some may find that off-putting----but I love it.)  And you can't beat the price!  Close to 80 minutes of pregnancy and birth affirmations for 66 cents.   thumb.gif

Gabrielle Targett - Hypnosis for Birth

P.S.  I know it sounds almost too good to be true, but I've been using PayPlay for years.  And I benefit in no way by sharing this, just mentioning something that is a fantastic deal!

signcirc1.gif  winner.jpg    Jen  read.gif mom to three boys    jumpers.gif   and partner to malesling.GIF.   

#2 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 09:26 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing...I love stuff like this :)  I'm going to download it!

Working mom and grad student with a weird husband, a few cats, and a nifty kid!   Anton, born 8/9/11 jog.gif

#3 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 09:46 AM

Thank you! I've been looking for soemthing like this!!

Wife to a wonderful man since June '04, mommy to a beautiful 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter.

#4 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

If you're looking for something totally free, you can get several hypnosis downloads from this site:

My Birthing Zone

Sign up for the "Free Mind-Body Mini Lesson" on the right side of the page, and you receive an email every few days with a link to a free pregnancy relaxation mp3 download.  They are very nice and relaxing, but each of the lessons builds on the day before----so by the time you get the full 27-minute download, you've already heard everything up to the 20 minute mark.  But hey, it's free!  love.gif

signcirc1.gif  winner.jpg    Jen  read.gif mom to three boys    jumpers.gif   and partner to malesling.GIF.   

#5 of 7 Old 04-09-2011, 09:03 PM

Thank you, Jennyfah. I often search for these type of relaxation meditations.

(And the Gabrielle Targett was actually free because when I signed up w/PayPlay there was a $2.00 credit. So I'm going to go to sleep now, listening to that wonderful Australian voice.)

#6 of 7 Old 04-09-2011, 09:34 PM

Thanks for posting!  I also got 2 free credits when I signed up so all of them were free! :)  I have the hypnobirthing book & CD, but never loved her voice.  Love the accent on the first gal (haven't listened to the second yet). 

~Danelle~ Mama to four wonderful, intact kiddos ~~ Cami (10), Jimmy (5), Ella & Alex (2/09), and Newbie due 8/11 
#7 of 7 Old 04-10-2011, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter

I know, I love Gabrielle's voice.  The first time I listened to it and she said "vaginally" I went, "Whoah, what did she say?"  lol.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page