I'll just ask... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 04-14-2011, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbouck5 View Post

OMG I have really enjoyed reading this thread. I have always kept my lady business trimmed short and shaved around the edges. I think of it just like getting a hair cut, I just don't like looking shaggy and unkempt on the top or the bottom. I have been wondering how I am going to manage barbering with the belly getting in the way. I have always trimmed with scissors and used my regular razor to clean up the bikini area. I haven't thought of using the beard trimmers though... I am pretty sure if DH ever found out I used them he would freak out. He is really squeamish about that kind of stuff. Maybe I will just get my own.

BTW when I told DH about this thread and how I am pretty sure I am going to have an epic bush by the third trimester he said "we'll have to record you giving birth in slow motion so it looks like the baby has a tupee." OMG. ROTFLMAO.gifI am married to a freak.

Hahahahahahahahahahha that made my night!

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#62 of 62 Old 04-22-2011, 11:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I shave completely and I have done it for my past two pregnancies. One hand guides The other and so I don't need to see. Your arms reach down around the sides of your belly in the later months and it works just fine. I have never cut myself or anything. You get really used to it and theoretically you can do it blind. Totally possible.

mom to three sons and one new daughter born in August 2011

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page