#31 of 60 Old 06-20-2011, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

Today, the 8 weeks I have left feels more like 8 years!!!  dizzy.gif

SAME. HERE. 

I have an appt tomorrow and I feel like I might start crying hysterically at it when he asks me how I've been feeling. lol. 

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 60 Old 06-20-2011, 09:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingmommyhood View Post

I have an appt tomorrow and I feel like I might start crying hysterically at it when he asks me how I've been feeling. lol. 

I have an appointment on Friday and I'm sure I'll get all weepy.  I feel like that's just what I do now.  Sigh.

Wife to DH geek.gif, mom to DS (4/09), and DD (8/11)fly-by-nursing2.gif, and crafty and hardworking in my own right!  In my parenting journey I've  delayedvax.gif, signcirc1.gif, familybed2.gif, h20homebirth.gif, andcd.gif.  To each family their own!!

"There are words for people like me, but I don't think there are very many."

#33 of 60 Old 06-20-2011, 10:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inali View Post

Would they not give you an extension if you had the baby first?  Just to give you a little time to recover...  I know we were able to get them for good reason in undergrad and grad school.  Unless you don't want one, I can totally understand wanting to just get that finished!

I'm not sure how likely that is actually. The director I was talking to suggesting taking finals early, actually. The next session of classes starts 2 weeks after one ends, so there's a time limit for getting grades in so that they can make sure everything's good.

-Skye    http://sunnashearth.blogspot.com
Mama to L (08/11)

#34 of 60 Old 06-21-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiamom View Post

That's absolutely something!  I still haven't tackled anything on my list, and my house is nowhere near neurotically clean.  It's more like neurotically messy!  I reeeeeally want to get started on my list, but I'm also a "don't count your chickens" kind of girl.  I get paralyzed by fear if I do things too early.  So I'm waiting 5 more weeks, and then I'll start going crazy on that list.

I was totally nesting all through my 2nd tri and then 30 weeks hit and I crashed. With four kids, a daycare, and a gross DH (love you baby!) it doesn't take long for it all to go to heck! I am so tired these last two weeks I don't want to do anything!

I do have the baby clothes washed and hung/folded. I did get nervous about that because I don't know if I'm due in July or August and I don't want to be home post c-section trying to sort and launder baby clothes out of storage!

I still need to pack (or at least makes lists of what to pack) myself for the hospital, my other kids for grandma's, make freezer meals, set up the cosleeper, etc. I don't want to be "too ready" that I freak out for weeks, but I also don't want to go into labor and not be ready.

#35 of 60 Old 06-21-2011, 11:26 AM

I realized last night that I'm 3 1/2 wks away from being considered full term.  DH and I both freaked out a little at that realization!  I truly don't think I'll go into labor any earlier than in my 39th week, though.

I have the baby clothes and diapers all ready to go.  The only things that really need to be done are get the co-sleeper set up and install the car seat base in my car.  I have a much longer list of what i would like to have done, but those are the biggies (and I don't consider them THAT big anyway).

~Erica~ Married to the love of my life ~ Mama to Nickolas jog.gif6/14/09 and Alexander 8/4/11 and Aiden brokenheart.gifgone too soon at 14 weeks~    

fly-by-nursing1.gifselectivevax.gifnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif
#36 of 60 Old 06-22-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat13 View Post

Quote:

Irene, welcome back to posting!

I'm 32w 1d and can't believe it either! Just thinking about it makes me want to go back to bed....zzzzz...

Thank you, Cat13. It's so nice to be here!

#37 of 60 Old 06-22-2011, 07:58 PM

Ordered my home birth kit.  Bought the cosleeper.  Clothes are washed.  EEEEEP!! love.gif

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#38 of 60 Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

Ordered my home birth kit.  Bought the cosleeper.  Clothes are washed.  EEEEEP!! love.gif

Our homebirth kit arrived today!  It was fun looking through it.  But it wasn't until I saw the tiny newborn hat that it really seemed to hit me that (OMG!) we're having another real-life baby in a few weeks!  

I started making a list of things I need to prepare before the baby comes.  It's not a super overwhelming list for a normal person, but I get exhausted merely thinking about grocery shopping, so the idea of stocking the freezer with meals, typing a birth plan in case of transfer, and slip covering our ghetto glider cushions makes me want to roll over and go to sleep.  The in-laws are coming tomorrow for 5 days, so I hope to use a lot of that time that they're here entertaining DS to at least get the freezer meals prepped!

OB RN, partner tobikenew.gif and mama to jog.gif (2008, 31 weeker) and babygirl.gif (2011) vbac.gif femalesling.GIF   novaxnocirc.gif  cd.gif

#39 of 60 Old 06-22-2011, 08:42 PM

I haven't really posted much here lately...or overall. But I do read all the threads!! I don't know I just feel like I have no energy whatsoever!! And I don't even work outside or inside...I keep thinking what a blessing this has been to be able to stay home through out this! This is my first pregnancy and so far it has been full of events!

Anyhoo..tomo will be turning 34 weeks!!!! yawzaaa!!! I can't beleive it..really. I am praying baby stay put till full term even though physically I'm having heck of a time. I got my birth ball today..but now I need to go to my doula's house to get help to inflate it...I just have no clue! I am having a hospital birth...and not happy with the practice...but I'm soo out of energy at this point just dont care. I feel like a bad mom already...

All baby's clothes have been washed and put away! yay! I didn't get one single diaper yet. I think, first 2 weeks I will go with the disposable ones..and then use the CD. I'm almost sure I won't be in mood to wash diapers first couple of weeks (knowing my energy level)....but I am veryyy excited that time is getting closer to give birth scared.gif I'm having some anxitey with it (labor..baby's safety..my safety..crazy thoughts really..but I know God Willing all will go well) ...but just not concentrating on the anxiety too much!!! Getting quite a bit of BH's and those feel damn weird...I just can't explain!

Couple of days ago I shared my registry on FB (yay!)...though not having a baby shower (again, caz not in mood or energy for party), but figured those who want to buy things for baby will buy regardless of party or no party...already got some stuffs (well, on way to be delivered!) and this feels sooooo much more exciting!!! lol.gif I feel like I am pretty ready to meet my sweet baby now!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
#40 of 60 Old 06-23-2011, 06:28 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

March. Is. Up.  faint.gif

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#41 of 60 Old 06-23-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingmommyhood View Post

March. Is. Up.  faint.gif

banana.gif we are almost done, we are almost done!  Yay!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#42 of 60 Old 06-23-2011, 09:20 PM

I will be 32 weeks tomorrow and I guess I am in denial. The next 8 weeks feel so long! I have not even felt that miserable, considerably better than my last pregnancy anyway. On one hand I totally get the whole 'wanting my body back' thing, especially when I am exercising or go for a run/walk, but on the other hand I feel silly thinking that because I feel relatively normal. I do know what you ladies are saying about just getting in a really hardcore workout/run without worrying though! Last summer I was training for my half marathon and I do get jealous when I see other ladies out running on nice mornings. I don't feel like I have a lot prepared for baby... but all I really need to do is wash clothes and diapers, go on a little shopping spree at Babies R Us and Amazon and then wait... I just want to get it done, it wont bother me having it all done way ahead of time. I am waiting for DH to touch up the paint in the baby room so we can move the furniture around before we unpack everything. If I go get the touch up paint tomorrow I bet he could get it done this weekend.

My biggest task is getting freezer meals ready. I think by the end of the week I should be up to 7, so that is a start. I am hoping we can make it through the first couple weeks with easy meals and possibly a few people bringing us things and save the freezer meals for after DH goes back to work and MIL goes home and it is just me and the three kids...

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#43 of 60 Old 06-23-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2881 View Post

My biggest task is getting freezer meals ready. I think by the end of the week I should be up to 7, so that is a start. I am hoping we can make it through the first couple weeks with easy meals and possibly a few people bringing us things and save the freezer meals for after DH goes back to work and MIL goes home and it is just me and the three kids...

Oh yes, freezer meals.  I don't know why I had forgotten about that, but I had forgotten about that.  That needs its own thread...

Wife to DH geek.gif, mom to DS (4/09), and DD (8/11)fly-by-nursing2.gif, and crafty and hardworking in my own right!  In my parenting journey I've  delayedvax.gif, signcirc1.gif, familybed2.gif, h20homebirth.gif, andcd.gif.  To each family their own!!

#44 of 60 Old 06-23-2011, 10:17 PM

So, when I was throwing up from heartburn next to the bed, I look up and see my kick count chart that runs through 42 weeks.  OMG! It is stretching out in front of me like eternity.

I hate being pregnant.

I am so excited for this baby, but OMG I hate pregnancy.

I was talking about how my mum didn't ovulate for two years when she breastfed, and my Hubby was like, "Why not just do that and save money on an IUD?"

I wanted to cry.  Who says I want another kid that soon?  When did we decide for sure on a second kid anyway?  Just because my mum was like that doesn't mean I won't get pregnant when the baby is like 2 months old like this girl I know. I want to have my body back for awhile, even from breastfeeding.  The shortest amount of time I can see waiting is 5 years.  Everyone says that will be too big a spread for siblings, but I don't care.  My sanity matters more.

Luckily, Hubby understands how I feel, and isn't going to push, especially until we have money sorted, and it would be possible to consider another.

So, yeah, IUD all the way!!!

Wifey (23) and Hubby (23) since 07/08.  Enjoying DS baby.gif born 8/6/11!

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gif nocirc.gif femalesling.GIF fuzmalesling.gif cd.gif !!!

#45 of 60 Old 06-24-2011, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarnation View Post

I wanted to cry.  Who says I want another kid that soon?  When did we decide for sure on a second kid anyway?  Just because my mum was like that doesn't mean I won't get pregnant when the baby is like 2 months old like this girl I know. I want to have my body back for awhile, even from breastfeeding.  The shortest amount of time I can see waiting is 5 years.  Everyone says that will be too big a spread for siblings, but I don't care.  My sanity matters more.

OMG I could have written this when I was pg with DD!!  I'm not kidding.  5 years was sounding really good at the end of that pregnancy.  I did get an IUD (the mirena) after she was born, and told DH that when/if the desire for more kids struck, he could let me know.  I was NOT going to have another any sooner.

Well.  Feelings change.  Seeing your child grow changes things.  Not saying you're going to go through the same thing, but at least for me, once DD was 2 the pangs started hitting again.  And now, here we are! 

Anyway, totally normal what you're feeling.  I just wanted to chime in and let you know that you aren't alone in those thoughts.

Oh, and this is TOTALLY my last pregnancy.  (So I say now...)

#46 of 60 Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 AM

I had a couple of hours worth of contractions last night.  I was incredibly crampy when I went to bed, but I thought it was a bowel thing.  Then I woke up sometime in the night to an uncomfortable contraction.  And I kept having them despite position changes, getting up and walking around, using the bathroom, and drinking a couple of bottles of water.  Eventually they did stop, and I think it was a dehydration thing..........but it really made me feel the need to start getting things finished!  I'll be 33w on Monday.  Although it could be another 7 weeks (I doubt the midwife/OB will want me to go past due because of my blood pressure) I have a feeling we're looking at more like 4 or 5, following the pattern of previous pregnancies.  Four weeks seems like nothing!  Especially when taking into account how busy I am due to homeschooling, a graduation party, my baby shower, the 4th of July, Nate's birthday party, Marc's birthday, my birthday, and twice weekly soccer practice or games for the boys! 

So today I think I've officially started nesting.  Before I even hopped in the shower I was cleaning my bedroom.  I had to take a break for breakfast, but I'm ready to get back up in a bit and do a ton more.  Including washing baby things!  First order of business, though, is to help the boys clean their room.  We switched bedrooms a couple of weeks ago and they are now in the smaller room.  I think we left them too many toys for that size space and it is a disaster.  I know they will be too overwhelmed to do it on their own, so I'm going to sit up there with them and direct them.  Then we're going to put half of the toys in the closet to make things more manageable for them.

And I'm rambling.  I doubt you all care about my detailed cleaning plans for the day!  lol.gif

Jessica, wife of Marc and Momma to Nikolai (10) and Nathaniel (9) and Olivia (3).
#47 of 60 Old 06-24-2011, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarnation View Post

So, when I was throwing up from heartburn next to the bed, I look up and see my kick count chart that runs through 42 weeks.  OMG! It is stretching out in front of me like eternity.

I hate being pregnant.

I am so excited for this baby, but OMG I hate pregnancy.

I was talking about how my mum didn't ovulate for two years when she breastfed, and my Hubby was like, "Why not just do that and save money on an IUD?"

Luckily, Hubby understands how I feel, and isn't going to push, especially until we have money sorted, and it would be possible to consider another.

So, yeah, IUD all the way!!!

This was me with my first pregnancy too!  But as soon as she was born I immediately wanted another one!  But now that I'm pregnant again, I remember why I hate it so much.  I'd rather give birth any day than to be pregnant for 9 mos.  I feel like I've been pregnant forever, but just 32 weeks yesterday.

I feel like I want her to come early but then I remember we are not ready yet.  We are trying, still, to get moved into this new house we are trying to buy.  The process is going soooo slllooooowwww.  We still don't even have a closing date yet!  The people selling it to us are taking their sweet time getting a buyers contract made.  I'm like hey I really dont wanna pop before we get moved, lets go people!  Plus this rent house just sucks. 

We have absolutely nothing done for a new baby yet.  I'll be delivering at the hospital so I don't have to worry about any of the birth stuff.  We have the carseat already from DD. I do still have all of DD's clothes, mostlly sorted out by size already, so I just have to wash them.  If the baby comes before we move (please God don't do that to me) she will be sleeping in the pack'n'play.  We already have the crib bedding from DD, which she never even really used b/c she always slept with us or in the pack'n'play.  So we'll set up the crib when we do get into the new house.  I need a new breast pump, but that can wait a little while longer.  I'm not worried about meals or anything like that.  My mom and aunt are coming in from NC for at least 3 weeks and they'll take care of the meals and housework for me.  I'm just so glad they are coming!  I have no family close by and their help will be so invaluable especially since I have a 2 yo.  DH's vacation time builds up very very slowly so he wouldn't be able to take much time off to help either.  I'd rather him not take hardley any at all, except for the time I'm in the hospital, so we can use his time around the holidays.  And with my mom here, I know DD will get the attention she needs.  I'm so worried about her feeling left out when the new baby gets here.  I know I have to include her in EVERYTHING with baby and I talk to her about it already a lot.  But you never know how she'll react til baby gets here.  She absolutely loves other kids and babies so I think she'll be a really good big sister, at least I hope. 

#48 of 60 Old 06-24-2011, 04:15 PM

Got the list of supplies that we'll be required to have on hand for the birth today.  WOW.  That feels very, very real...

#49 of 60 Old 06-24-2011, 05:03 PM

We just bought our car seat! Will be here Tuesday :D Wootwoot!

Becky

Married to Dusty
Mama to Charlie - born August 15th.

Waiting on number two, due March 17!

#50 of 60 Old 06-24-2011, 05:06 PM

Got mine this week too.  I've been so anxious to get it so I can order everything because it has been stressing me out to not have the supplies ready to go.  Now that I have it I'm totally dragging my feet.  I think I'm going to wait until next week before I place the order.  I think I'm slightly in denial that this baby's arrival is just around the corner. uhoh3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiamom View Post

Got the list of supplies that we'll be required to have on hand for the birth today.  WOW.  That feels very, very real...

~Erica~ Married to the love of my life ~ Mama to Nickolas jog.gif6/14/09 and Alexander 8/4/11 and Aiden brokenheart.gifgone too soon at 14 weeks~    

fly-by-nursing1.gifselectivevax.gifnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif
#51 of 60 Old 06-28-2011, 05:25 AM

wow. i reached the 35 week mark.......the midwives are coming for the home visit next week, and then i start seeing them every week. that helps to make the time fly. holy, holy, baby will be here so soon. i am ready to meet babe, could definitely be done with being pregnant, but i also have soooooooo much that i need to get done before babe! i did get my house realy clean, tough i have a ton of yard work and purging to keep on. i have the closets to clean yet. a car to sell. a room to rent. some classes and homework to get to.

and baby waits for no chore. :)

i am on both sides of the fence----- excited to meet babe for all of those reasons (oh, fat baby cheeks!!) (i will have been pregnant for over a year by the time babe is born, counting my miscarriage and excluding one cycle) -----and i am also geared up to get some things done before babe gets here. a lot of things that won't be possible (or much harder) with tiny in tow.

omg! babe will be here so soon!joy.gif

omg! babe will be here so soon!jaw.gif

hang.gif  single, scholar, childbirth advocate mama goodvibes.gif + two lively, rambunctious, beautiful, insightful and whoa-spirited dds, 4.5 and 8. fencing.gif + a sweet chunky boy born august 7, 2011!  + .....our sweet old lady dog, 10 years young. love.gif   = one full cup 

#52 of 60 Old 06-28-2011, 08:40 AM

I usually go very overdue...but I just don't feel it this time (I may regret these words later as I am 43 weeks pregnant lol).  I really see me delivering in late July sometime.  That is really soon!  And I have had like zero time to mentally prepare for it.  Of course I am excited and all that...but wow a baby is going to be here in 1-2 months.  Crazy.  Retail therapy has been helping me adjust some.  Nothing like a bunch of baby stuff staring at me to let me know that she's real, and on her way earth side very soon.

Melaya (29) - Mom to Z (9) and soon to be I (due Nov 2013) stork-boy.gif

Birth mom to M (7), O (5), & C (2). winner.jpgnovaxnoIRC.giftriadadopt.jpg

#53 of 60 Old 07-05-2011, 04:47 PM

bumping this up as i had an appointment with my midwives today. apparently, when i had the ultrasound to find out if it was twins or just one baby,  the ultrasound tech opted to move my due date up by 18 days to account for baby's size and development. that would make a july 15 due date for me ! ! ! we are going with the august 2nd date, but the likelyhood of me actually having an early august baby (i have always cooked babies a little long) is now actually quite good.

whoa! talk about home stretch!

....................and, i have some nesting to do......          Bolt.gif

hang.gif  single, scholar, childbirth advocate mama goodvibes.gif + two lively, rambunctious, beautiful, insightful and whoa-spirited dds, 4.5 and 8. fencing.gif + a sweet chunky boy born august 7, 2011!  + .....our sweet old lady dog, 10 years young. love.gif   = one full cup 

#54 of 60 Old 07-05-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevena true View Post

bumping this up as i had an appointment with my midwives today. apparently, when i had the ultrasound to find out if it was twins or just one baby,  the ultrasound tech opted to move my due date up by 18 days to account for baby's size and development. that would make a july 15 due date for me ! ! ! we are going with the august 2nd date, but the likelyhood of me actually having an early august baby (i have always cooked babies a little long) is now actually quite good.

whoa! talk about home stretch!

....................and, i have some nesting to do......          Bolt.gif

Ugh. Not fair! I have had 11 (or 12? pregnancy brain) ultrasounds that say I am due July 23rd, but my doctor has no intention whatsoever of changing anything. I had one U/S at 5 weeks (where I thought I was 7) and he will not deviate from that. I have an appointment tomorrow...maybe the 12th (13th?) time is the charm!

#55 of 60 Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inali View Post

Would they not give you an extension if you had the baby first?  Just to give you a little time to recover...  I know we were able to get them for good reason in undergrad and grad school.  Unless you don't want one, I can totally understand wanting to just get that finished!

Pregnant Students have rights!

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#56 of 60 Old 07-05-2011, 05:59 PM

Baby clothes are washed and sorted. Diapers are ready to go. I totally redecorated my living room. I am working through sewing projects as quickly as I can. Infant seat is ready. Sling/carrier is ready. I am sooooooo ready!

I still need to get a baby book and (thanks to a reminder from this thread) order parts for my breast pump.

This is my last and hardest pregnancy. The thumps, kicks and rolls make me queasy. I am grouchy and uncomfortable. I am tired all the time. And I can not wait to get my body back. Oh, and all week long the forecast calls for 100 degrees for a high. *sigh*

As of today... 34 days, 34 days, 34 days.

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#57 of 60 Old 07-05-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarnation View Post The shortest amount of time I can see waiting is 5 years.  Everyone says that will be too big a spread for siblings, but I don't care.  My sanity matters more.

DS & this baby will be almost exactly 4.5 years apart :) We were very happy being a one child family for a LONG time, and I don't think anyone can tell you what will be the *right* age spread for your (or my!) family. I know many families who have only a few children & very large amounts of time between them, and as far apart as 7 years, and none of them have ever told me they wished for different, aside from one family who had a long struggle with infertility. The rest are quite happy with their very spread out kiddos!

~SynEpona~
#58 of 60 Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynEpona View Post

DS & this baby will be almost exactly 4.5 years apart :) We were very happy being a one child family for a LONG time, and I don't think anyone can tell you what will be the *right* age spread for your (or my!) family. I know many families who have only a few children & very large amounts of time between them, and as far apart as 7 years, and none of them have ever told me they wished for different, aside from one family who had a long struggle with infertility. The rest are quite happy with their very spread out kiddos!

I agree.

My son and daughter are nearly 5 years apart and I wouldn't have done it ANY other way. There was no way emotionally or physically that I was ready to have a child before that. And I loved my one on one time with both. This time, there will be 11 years between my daughter and the baby and nearly 7 years between my son and baby! Some people like to have them all at the same time....others like to space them out. I always knew there was no way I could handle the stress level of having two very close together!
#59 of 60 Old 07-06-2011, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamerle View Post

Quote:

Pregnant Students have rights!

Thank you for this. 

I've just been considering talking to my instructors about what should happen if I give birth before the end of the class. We'll see how that goes. Glad to have this information at my disposal.

-Skye    http://sunnashearth.blogspot.com
Mama to L (08/11)

#60 of 60 Old 07-06-2011, 05:54 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

DS and this baby will be 3y8m apart and I can't imagine having them any closer.  I really really needed that time to get back to "normal".  Heck, as it was, there was only 8 months in between weaning him and getting pregnant.  So if this baby nurses until he/she is 2, that will be 8 months out of 6.5 years that I wasn't nursing or pregnant.  I love nursing, don't get me wrong, but some people need to give their bodies a break, and I'm one of them :)  Sometimes I wish I were the type who could have back to back babies because I know DS would love a playmate close in age, but hey, we're all different, and this is what I can handle, and it's terrific :)

So, we're getting CLOSE!!!  Yesterday I did my final shop!  I finally have a car seat!  I also bought a sit and stand stroller, and I am totally in love with it.  So now, I just have to make and freeze some food and I am ready.  Holy cow, I"M READY!!!  I only have 2 more shifts at work this week joy.gif, and then the only thing on my to do list is: Rest as much as possible and wait for labor.

Copper- wife to B, mama to DS1 Jeb 12.4.07, and DS2 William 8.11.11.  So thrilled to be expecting a surprise baby 10.26.14!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page