The Overdue Club - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 05:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So, our due date has come and gone.

How are you coping?

Are you starting any "natural" induction methods?

Are your birth plans having to change if you don't birth soon?

I really thought I was in labor Monday, and was pretty discouraged and weepy when it turned out to be nothing, yet again.  I'm feeling better this morning, but it's still always on my mind... how much longer?  Mornings are better for me than evenings; by evening time I'm usually weepy again, knowing ANOTHER day has gone by without baby, and knowing I'm facing ANOTHER night of difficulty sleeping and getting up to pee every hour. 

I have a mw appt this morning, and I think we'll make a plan to start some natural induction stuff this weekend; I'll be 41w on Saturday.  Maybe I'll do some castor oil or something Saturday. 

I think we're still on for a HB up until 42 weeks, so I still have 10 more days.  I'm not really comfortable going over 42 weeks, so if we get to that point and still no labor after all the natural attempts to get things going, I'd probably head in for a hospital induction.  I hope it doesn't come to that, but it did with DS.

Hang in there, ladies.  I'm having a hard time mustering up a pep talk, but one day we'll have a baby!

Copper- wife to B, mama to DS1 Jeb 12.4.07, and DS2 William 8.11.11.  So thrilled to be expecting a surprise baby 10.26.14!!!
#2 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 05:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm 40+2 today.  Having trouble sleeping for the past couple of nights.  This morning I lost my plug (or a good deal of it, anyway), so that's something I guess.  I got excited and went for a brisk walk through the neighborhood for an hour.  Had a couple of BH contractions, but that was it.  I have a feeling about this weekend.  Today would be better...but DH and I and some friends predict Saturday. 

What's tough is that I have such a one-track mind these days!  It's like nothing else interests me.  All I want is my baby!

Working mom and grad student with a weird husband, a few cats, and a nifty kid!   Anton, born 8/9/11 jog.gif

#3 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 06:26 AM

40 plus 2 today as well.

Just found out that both the OB and Perinatologist that I've been seeing my entire pregnancy are going to be gone all week next week. Still reeling from that. I really wish I would some how have a super fast labor and just oops, deliver at home.

I would be fine with keeping this baby in forever due to my severe anxiety over his health. But that's not going to happen! And since that won't be happening, labor starting today or tomorrow and ending with a baby by Friday would be GREAT.

I *think* I'm losing my plug, but I've never seen one with the other two pregnancies, so I'm not sure. Whatever it is it isn't the normal pregnancy umm, cervical fluid stuff. smile.gif

I'm doing some homeopathic blue and black cohosh. Nipple stimulation - holy hell the breast pump hurts WAY too much to use. greensad.gif I just keep hoping my water doesn't break before labor starts....

Oh and even though my daughter was over a week late, I am some how shocked that I'm overdue this time. I thought for sure I'd have a July baby!
#4 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 07:23 AM

I am now 40w 6d.  I lost a good bit of my mucous plug last night and was pretty crampy all night.  I believe that the baby will probably come fairly soon.  As with everyday I hope for today or tonight or really anytime at this point.  If the baby has not come by my next MW appointment (monday) then I will probably get some castor oil and such to start Tuesday morning.  

If I make it to 42 weeks, then I have to be checked out by an OB.  My MW (homebirth) has an OB that she likes to work with who will most often do some monitoring and then assuming everything looks good (vitals and such) will say we are still clear for a homebirth.  

I'm pretty sure though, that this babe is coming soon and I won't need the castor oil or anything else.  (Gotta think positive!!)

My DD came at 41w 5d.  So, even though I was hoping this one would come earlier I am not surprised that we are now into August.

As for coping, I mostly keep telling the babe that we are ready to meet him/her and that it is time to come out.  I also try to do something each day with DD rather than just sitting around waiting for the baby to come.  It helps.  I also am trying to make sure I am plenty rested, fed, hydrated etc.  And I have been indulging in things like ice cream, which I don't normally each much, but it makes me feel good right nowbiggrinbounce.gif

Partner  partners.gif(10 years) Mother to Lily hearts.gif (4 years), Jonas babyboy.gif (1.5 years),  1 dog , and 1 cat 

#5 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 07:26 AM

I'm 41 today and just hanging out.  I always cook them beyond the average of 40 weeks so it's no surprise to me, either.  I think the worst part is just the boredom and being so ready----there's nothing else to do right now but just wait!  I don't especially relish going out in public because of the comments, and being at home all the time without a baby is getting kind of old.

Come on out, babies!!!

signcirc1.gif  winner.jpg    Jen  read.gif mom to three boys    jumpers.gif   and partner to malesling.GIF.   

#6 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 07:51 AM

Copper - we had the same EDD.  I'm a little depressed, and a lot bored.  Maternity leave with no baby just plain sucks.  I'm more depressed in the morning than in the evening because every night I go to bed thinking it will happen during the night so when I wake up in the morning I'm pretty bummed out.  I am eating EVERYTHING in sight, mostly out of boredom, which I need to stop!!!  I have a dr's appt tomorrow and I guess that's when we start talking induction, which I REALLY don't want to do.

Danielle (29)reading.gif married to my best friend Lou guitar.gif since 9/10/10 stillheart.gif ,mama to Ada Adelleenergy.gif since 8/5/11, and expecting a new addition around 4/19/14 stork-boy.gif
#7 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 08:19 AM

“What is evil? Killing is evil, lying is evil, slandering is evil, abuse is evil, gossip is evil: envy is evil, hatred is evil, to cling to false doctrine is evil; all these things are evil. And what is the root of evil? Desire is the root of evil, illusion is the root of evil.”
- Buddha
#8 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 09:40 AM
pjs

40+2 here.

Natural induction attempts-
Trying to ripen cervix with prostaglandins from dh- haven't been doing this every night though because seriously there is no room in there!
Tried the scalini's eggplant ( goggle it)- ate it for a week straight and nada
Ate a can of pineapple ( though honestly I can't remember if that is to get labor going or for ttc!).

I've been to 41+6 with two previous pregnancies ( castor oil inductions) so while I'm hoping not to end up there, it is well within my reality.

I wake up each morning feeling hopeful today may be the day, but going to bed depressed that it wasn't. I've tried cohoshes in the past and didn't have much luck so I'm avoiding that and my nipples hurt ( maybe cause I'm close?!) so nipple stimulation is more of an exercise in torture- totally unpleasant. Perhaps I need some spicy Thai tonight- anybody got any good suggestions?
#9 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 10:09 AM

I've eaten probably 10 whole pineapples in the past month. It's supposed to be fresh - obviously it's done NOTHING! I'm eating some right now. eat.gif
#10 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 10:15 AM

This is my first but from what I've gathered, natural induction methods seem like a good way to pass the time rather than a real way of inducing labor eyesroll.gif  Also, I think the pineapple thing has to be fresh not canned supposedly because of the enzymes.  These babies will come when they are ready and in the meantime I'm going to continue eating too much and being depressed.  Someone at Netflix got an earful today because my DVD was 2 days late (which in overdue pregnancy time is about 1.5 weeks) and then was so scratched it was unplayable.  Also, as I was typing this my MIL called me for like the 8th day in a row (which is more than she has EVER called me in all of the time I've known her).  If she calls ONE MORE TIME someone is going to have to check me in at the psych ward of the state hospital.dizzy.gif

Danielle (29)reading.gif married to my best friend Lou guitar.gif since 9/10/10 stillheart.gif ,mama to Ada Adelleenergy.gif since 8/5/11, and expecting a new addition around 4/19/14 stork-boy.gif
#11 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 AM

40 weeks 3 days.

I too, thought the babe would be a July baby, even though Baby #2 came @ 40 weeks 4 days.

I'm feeling more pressure, but I've been feeling pressure and pain and having lots of contractions for weeks and weeks. Think maybe I'm losing my plug, but if I am, I've been losing it for a week and a half now. For some reason this feels like a super slow process compared to last time. I don't remember it happening like this at all with #2, I lost my plug during labor and did not have hours of painful braxton hicks for weeks.

Yesterday, I treated myself to Pepsi and Ding Dongs. I'm tired of avoiding bad foods in order to eat healthy. I'm tired of being in pain! My mood enjoyed the junk foods, but it did nothing for the pains. :p

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

#12 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 11:13 AM

So, I'm not truly overdue, but I have reached the point at which many doctors will do mandatory inductions, and mine would do one if I wanted it, because of the twins.  (38w, 1d.)  My next o.b. appointment is tomorrow afternoon.  I think he's fine with watching us for at least another week, if my increasing b.p. and swelling are not too worrying.  But I don't know if either the doctor or I will feel good about my going over 40 weeks (if, God forbid, that happens!).

Baby boy keeps feeling lower, but it doesn't seem to bring us to the point of actual, active labor.

I am trying to rest, and relax about the arrival date.... but cramping and contractions can make that difficult.  If they don't come, I can get more rest and finish some projects I'd wanted to, so I am about to write out a plan I can look forward to, to take me through the next week.  It's mostly restful stuff, but satisfying - craft projects to finish for the babies, thank you notes to write, reading just for myself, walking with my husband or baking a little bit.  Anything to make me think these are nice and pleasant days, sans babies.  If I get desperate and energetic, I'll clean my bathroom, and my carpet, and dust our many, many bookshelves.

My sweet husband is not going to help at all, with any of the natural labor-stimulating methods I'd like him to.  I'm not really sure what to try.  And I am beginning to consider what to do, if we hit the end of week 40.  

Julie, wife to my dearest friend reading.gif reading.gif since August 2009.  Mama to babyboy.gif Oliver & Lydia babygirl.gif, born August 2011.  Enjoying: slingtwin.gif and femalesling.GIFdh_malesling.GIFnursex2.gif 2twins.gifcd.gif, and looking forward to making baby food carrot.gif, and continuing to watch my wee ones grow  babyf.gifbabyf.gif.  

#13 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 11:32 AM

So happy to see this thread. In fact it makes me want to laugh hysterically and burst into tears at the same time wild.gif I'm 40+2 but am pretty tense already.

It actually sort of annoys me that over 40 weeks is a "thing" - isn't a term pregnancy 38-42 weeks? So wouldn't overdue be 42+ weeks?? Yet my "overdue appointment" at 41+5 was already mentioned last week, when I was only 39+3! WTF! Way to put more stress on the uncomfortable pregnant woman! As you can see, I'm cranky right now. I get so cranky in the evenings, mostly because I get tired pretty fast nowadays. Lucky for me I have lots of time to sleep, I guess. Better enjoy that now, right? That's the thing, though I'm frustrated I'm also a bit ambivalent. I like feeling my baby living inside of me and it's going to be a big, permanent change to have a baby on the outside. (Still ready for her to come out though...)

I keep telling the baby she can come out now, and I can definitely feel her wiggling around and getting in position, and she's getting lower. This evening I've been feeling a lot of pressure and pain lower in my pelvis, which is great, but it just seems to run in episodes - like I just bet tomorrow morning she'll be floating again. (Oh how I wish she would just come out tonight...). Other than continuing to drink my RRL and walk a lot, I haven't been "doing" anything. I've gotten some of DH's, uh, prostaglandins a couple times and my cervix is very soft and effaced as far as I can tell, so maybe that's helped, but it could just be ripening itself too. The thing is, I can tell that my body is getting ready, but it's just happening so gradually! Impatient!

They don't induce here until 42+2 (I think) though I think they do a non-stress test at 41+5. I am more than happy to do numerous non-stress tests but I simply will not consent to an induction unless the baby is not doing well. Which could lead to quite a bit of conflict, which would suck. Not to mention that I don't *want* to go past 42 weeks! It's already uncomfortable!

Whew.

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#14 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusarctos View Post

So happy to see this thread. In fact it makes me want to laugh hysterically and burst into tears at the same time wild.gif I'm 40+2 but am pretty tense already.

It actually sort of annoys me that over 40 weeks is a "thing" - isn't a term pregnancy 38-42 weeks? So wouldn't overdue be 42+ weeks?? Yet my "overdue appointment" at 41+5 was already mentioned last week, when I was only 39+3! WTF! Way to put more stress on the uncomfortable pregnant woman! As you can see, I'm cranky right now. I get so cranky in the evenings, mostly because I get tired pretty fast nowadays. Lucky for me I have lots of time to sleep, I guess. Better enjoy that now, right? That's the thing, though I'm frustrated I'm also a bit ambivalent. I like feeling my baby living inside of me and it's going to be a big, permanent change to have a baby on the outside. (Still ready for her to come out though...)

I keep telling the baby she can come out now, and I can definitely feel her wiggling around and getting in position, and she's getting lower. This evening I've been feeling a lot of pressure and pain lower in my pelvis, which is great, but it just seems to run in episodes - like I just bet tomorrow morning she'll be floating again. (Oh how I wish she would just come out tonight...). Other than continuing to drink my RRL and walk a lot, I haven't been "doing" anything. I've gotten some of DH's, uh, prostaglandins a couple times and my cervix is very soft and effaced as far as I can tell, so maybe that's helped, but it could just be ripening itself too. The thing is, I can tell that my body is getting ready, but it's just happening so gradually! Impatient!

They don't induce here until 42+2 (I think) though I think they do a non-stress test at 41+5. I am more than happy to do numerous non-stress tests but I simply will not consent to an induction unless the baby is not doing well. Which could lead to quite a bit of conflict, which would suck. Not to mention that I don't *want* to go past 42 weeks! It's already uncomfortable!

Whew.

Oh, argh!  irked.gif  Exactly!  (Altering my timing just a little for the twins... since so many doctors here do treat multiples @ 38 like a singleton @ 42.)

Julie, wife to my dearest friend reading.gif reading.gif since August 2009.  Mama to babyboy.gif Oliver & Lydia babygirl.gif, born August 2011.  Enjoying: slingtwin.gif and femalesling.GIFdh_malesling.GIFnursex2.gif 2twins.gifcd.gif, and looking forward to making baby food carrot.gif, and continuing to watch my wee ones grow  babyf.gifbabyf.gif.  

#15 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusarctos View Post

It actually sort of annoys me that over 40 weeks is a "thing" - isn't a term pregnancy 38-42 weeks? So wouldn't overdue be 42+ weeks?? 

Yep.  Technically 'postdates' begins on 42+1.  I like to make a little distinction in my head. . . I call myself 'overdue' because I'm beyond my due date, but I'm not 'postdates' yet.  I'm still well within the range of normal for gestating a human!  I wish our culture understood that a normal pregnancy has a wide range of normal birth times, but our hyper-medicalized society thinks that medical induction is normal (necessary?) for someone who's still healthily cooking a baby after 41 weeks.  Sigh.  

signcirc1.gif  winner.jpg    Jen  read.gif mom to three boys    jumpers.gif   and partner to malesling.GIF.   

#16 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 05:46 PM

40w + 2d here. No significant "action" to report yet (haven't seen any bloody show or mucus-y anything). Everyone keeps asking me how I'm doing. Everyone keeps looking surprised when I show up for work in the morning. Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, I didn't think we'd see you here today!" Everyone keeps asking, "How long will they let you go?"

I'm done with everyone. I want to hide at home and just wait for the baby. By watching lots of Heros DVDs and reading Twilight books and crap like that. That sounds like good times to me. 

#17 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyLu View Post

40w + 2d here. No significant "action" to report yet (haven't seen any bloody show or mucus-y anything). Everyone keeps asking me how I'm doing. Everyone keeps looking surprised when I show up for work in the morning. Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, I didn't think we'd see you here today!" Everyone keeps asking, "How long will they let you go?"

I'm done with everyone. I want to hide at home and just wait for the baby. By watching lots of Heros DVDs and reading Twilight books and crap like that. That sounds like good times to me. 

Yes!  I told DH today that I wish I didn't have to talk to anyone except him and DS until after the birth!  I dropped off DS at preschool today, and his teacher said "I can't believe you're still pregnant!  But OH!  YOUR NOSE LOOKS SO WIDE! That means it will happen any minute!!!"  I almost cried.  Um, thanks for telling me my nose looks big, because I wasn't already feeling huge and unsexy anyway.

Copper- wife to B, mama to DS1 Jeb 12.4.07, and DS2 William 8.11.11.  So thrilled to be expecting a surprise baby 10.26.14!!!
#18 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper.kettle View Post

Yes!  I told DH today that I wish I didn't have to talk to anyone except him and DS until after the birth!  I dropped off DS at preschool today, and his teacher said "I can't believe you're still pregnant!  But OH!  YOUR NOSE LOOKS SO WIDE! That means it will happen any minute!!!"  I almost cried.  Um, thanks for telling me my nose looks big, because I wasn't already feeling huge and unsexy anyway.

Your nose looks wide?  I have never heard of this before--also somewhat insulting.  I would much rather hear something like you look great or you look small or something else along those line even if I don't look either of those things.  That's kind of like saying wow you look really bloated today--no one wants to hear it.  hug2.gif

Partner  partners.gif(10 years) Mother to Lily hearts.gif (4 years), Jonas babyboy.gif (1.5 years),  1 dog , and 1 cat 

#19 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Quote:

That's one of those comments where I'd just stare in horror. What a thing to say! People are so weird!!

Becky

Married to Dusty
Mama to Charlie - born August 15th.

Waiting on number two, due March 17!

#20 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyLu View Post

OK, I'm not in the Overdue Club yet, but I had to say that I HATE this comment! Who the heck are "they" and why does any pregnant woman need permission to "go?" I know it's referring to doctors inducing, but we aren't children. We make medical decisions ourselves on the advisement of our care giver, we don't need permission. 

Quote:

I've never heard this either, but I was just imagining a good comeback.... "and now yours looks all bloody!" 

____

Forgive me, but I seem to have the crankies. 

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

#21 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat13 View Post

OK, I'm not in the Overdue Club yet, but I had to say that I HATE this comment! Who the heck are "they" and why does any pregnant woman need permission to "go?" I know it's referring to doctors inducing, but we aren't children. We make medical decisions ourselves on the advisement of our care giver, we don't need permission. 

I've never heard this either, but I was just imagining a good comeback.... "and now yours looks all bloody!" 

yeahthat.gif and ROTFLMAO.gif

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#22 of 235 Old 08-03-2011, 10:25 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm so crabby. DH was kissing my shoulder in bed a few minutes ago and I was gritting my teeth... poor man.

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#23 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 04:08 AM

“What is evil? Killing is evil, lying is evil, slandering is evil, abuse is evil, gossip is evil: envy is evil, hatred is evil, to cling to false doctrine is evil; all these things are evil. And what is the root of evil? Desire is the root of evil, illusion is the root of evil.”
- Buddha
#24 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 04:57 AM
pjs

Well, I guess I'll abandon the canned pineapple! No energy to cut up a real one!

Had mw check- 1 cm and 50% effaced which basically means nothing lol.

Had some spicy food- did nothing.

Planning on resuming my Daily walk tonight and trying epo this weekend.

#25 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 05:00 AM

Imprint--I know that you are probably pretty uncomfortable, but I think it's AWESOME that you are still carrying those twins!!!  So many women have their twins so pre-mature, your body rocks.  My mom carried my little brothers until 36 wks and that was pretty normal.  You are going to birth strong, well developed babies!

#26 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjs View Post

Well, I guess I'll abandon the canned pineapple! No energy to cut up a real one!

Had mw check- 1 cm and 50% effaced which basically means nothing lol.

Had some spicy food- did nothing.

Planning on resuming my Daily walk tonight and trying epo this weekend.

A lot of produce departments will cut one up for you for only a little bit extra. Just talk to the people on duty. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yell View Post

Imprint--I know that you are probably pretty uncomfortable, but I think it's AWESOME that you are still carrying those twins!!!  So many women have their twins so pre-mature, your body rocks.  My mom carried my little brothers until 36 wks and that was pretty normal.  You are going to birth strong, well developed babies!

yeahthat.gif I was just thinking the other day how I don't think we've had any of our twins born yet. I'm really surprised by that. Glad they're taking their time cooking, though. Nobody wants sick babies. I hope they come soon and are both healthy!

-Skye treehugger.gif   http://betweenthebranches.blogspot.com

Mama to Liam (08/29/11)

homebirth.jpg nak.gif femalesling.GIF familybed1.gif  cd.gif

#27 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 07:04 AM

41 weeks today! I'm ready for you to come out little baby.

I had some more mucous come out last night--hoping for labor to start soon!

#28 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 07:22 AM

Okay. I need to be in labor today. I need to have this baby tomorrow. Or my hopes of delivering with someone I know are out the window. greensad.gif Lost loads of mucus yesterday and off and on ctx but that's it. Will walk later. Does anyone know if pulsatilla actually has anything to do with speeding up labor or is it only position? I don't know if babe is posterior or not, but I've read that anterior placenta often ends up in posterior babe.....???

And I would have done acupuncture but I couldn't get in anywhere as a new patient. greensad.gif
#29 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 07:36 AM

Is there any way you could get in today to get a stretch and sweep done, even if it's with someone you don't usually see?  If you're losing mucus you're probably dilating, so it might really help move things along if you have someone separate the membranes.    I've heard that eating a whole box natural licorice can help produce prostaglandins in addition to causing mild diarrhea which can help kickstart things, but it has to be the natural kind with real licorice in it (like Panda).   Much more pleasant than castor oil.

So sorry mama, I really hope you can get things moving today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiemomto2 View Post

Okay. I need to be in labor today. I need to have this baby tomorrow. Or my hopes of delivering with someone I know are out the window. greensad.gif Lost loads of mucus yesterday and off and on ctx but that's it. Will walk later. Does anyone know if pulsatilla actually has anything to do with speeding up labor or is it only position? I don't know if babe is posterior or not, but I've read that anterior placenta often ends up in posterior babe.....???

And I would have done acupuncture but I couldn't get in anywhere as a new patient. greensad.gif

#30 of 235 Old 08-04-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfah View Post

Is there any way you could get in today to get a stretch and sweep done, even if it's with someone you don't usually see?  If you're losing mucus you're probably dilating, so it might really help move things along if you have someone separate the membranes.    I've heard that eating a whole box natural licorice can help produce prostaglandins in addition to causing mild diarrhea which can help kickstart things, but it has to be the natural kind with real licorice in it (like Panda).   Much more pleasant than castor oil.

So sorry mama, I really hope you can get things moving today!!

I hate licorice but I think I'll get some from Whole Foods today....

My cervix is SO high that no one can really do a membrane sweep at this point (or so I'm told?). She could get me stretched to a 3 but said she couldn't quite do a sweep.

Thank you so much for the input. Your other post was very helpful as well!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page