Emerging Butterfly and Alicia Venus update!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh ladies...how hard it has been to have to take a break away from my supportive friends online...but oh....how wonderful it has been to have a beautiful little girl in arms. I only have a moment...and I suspect that is to be the norm for a while...but wanted to send you all a photo of my rainbow girl "Ali V." We are soooo in love with her...and I can't wait to tell you more!

Blog in profile*Sea turtle mother to 5 boysfencing.gifguitar.gifnotes.gifblueman.gif, and a beautiful rainbow girl dust.gif!!!! married to my best friendsuperhero.gif& enjoying my pup dog2.gif.Lost our little twins *Simon&Alexander* in 2009brokenheart.gif

#2 of 8 Old 09-21-2011, 07:24 PM

She is so beautiful!

The DDC isn't the same without you, but I hope you are enjoying your babymoon.  FYI, when you get the time to come back, most of us have moved over to the new Social Group page. Congrats!

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

#3 of 8 Old 09-22-2011, 07:14 AM

Oh EB, thank you so much for checking in. She is just absolutely beautiful! Your boys must be over the moon in love with her!!

Like Cat said, we are all really over in the social group now. Ladies have been asking about you. We've all been waiting very anxiously to hear the story of miss 'Ali V' smile.gif

So glad to see an update. Much love to you EB. I am so thrilled to think of you curled up with joy and light around that sweet little girl in the photo!!

Wife to DH geek.gif, mom to DS (4/09), and DD (8/11)fly-by-nursing2.gif, and crafty and hardworking in my own right!  In my parenting journey I've  delayedvax.gif, signcirc1.gif, familybed2.gif, h20homebirth.gif, andcd.gif.  To each family their own!!

"There are words for people like me, but I don't think there are very many."

#4 of 8 Old 09-22-2011, 12:21 PM

Love the name.  My daughter is called Zayla V. :) Enjoy your baby moon and congrats!

Melaya (29) - Mom to Z (9) and soon to be I (due Nov 2013) stork-boy.gif

Birth mom to M (7), O (5), & C (2). winner.jpgnovaxnoIRC.giftriadadopt.jpg

#5 of 8 Old 09-23-2011, 08:26 AM

Beautiful! we miss you, but you should definitely take this time and enjoy your family!

Lovestruck luxlove.gif mama to Girlie #1 energy.gifand Girlie #2 on the way!
#6 of 8 Old 09-23-2011, 12:27 PM

She's beautiful!

Navy wife to my stillheart.gif since 2005, Mommy to dd L hearts.gif since 2009 and ds R babyboy.gif arrived via water birth 8/6/2011

#7 of 8 Old 09-23-2011, 12:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Congratulations!  Have the very best baby moon!

#8 of 8 Old 09-23-2011, 01:50 PM

what a sweet beautiful baby!! we certainly miss you, too, and have eagerly been awaiting details, but you snuggle up your dear one. luxlove.gif i am so happy for you.

hang.gif  single, scholar, childbirth advocate mama goodvibes.gif + two lively, rambunctious, beautiful, insightful and whoa-spirited dds, 4.5 and 8. fencing.gif + a sweet chunky boy born august 7, 2011!  + .....our sweet old lady dog, 10 years young. love.gif   = one full cup 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page