Might be here this month.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-25-2010, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

After an early loss last month, here I am on the day af is supposed to start with nothing but headaches, sore boobs and nausia (threw up a bit ago).  I haven't tested but I'm thinking about it.  I was told when I had my miscarriage last month that I have a blood clot issue and I'll need to be in the 'high risk' catagory for the first trimester, which has me extremely freaked out and very aware of every symptom.  So, basically, I wanted to stop by and say hello since I'm almost sure that I'll be expecting in Sept..I'm excited but terrified about a second line (we weren't trying AT.ALL). I'll come back and update after I do a hpt tonight- since it's Christmas and all winky.gif

mischievous.gif
#2 of 8 Old 12-25-2010, 04:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)

I hope you are joining us! Any update? Have you done the test?

The very first week, three days I had bouts of nausea. And one day got irrationally mad at my husband for a silly reason. That was my clue as the same thing happened last time. We weren't planning our second quite yet, but are thrilled.

Do let us know what the test says!

#3 of 8 Old 12-26-2010, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

BFP!  I would've come here last night but I was too busy crying, then eating, then watching a movie, then eating some more (with a lot of peeing in between) redface.gif

I'm still in shock but slowly coming around (as is dh).  We decided not to talk about it much until I go to the doctor and have more of an idea what to expect (I'm assuming a lot of blood draws and an early untrasound). 

But, yes, I AM here! biggrinbounce.gif

mischievous.gif
#4 of 8 Old 12-26-2010, 02:23 PM

Congrats and welcome!!!smile.gif

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#5 of 8 Old 01-05-2011, 09:18 AM

Hoping to be here this month!! I am 4 days past O and have been having nausea and a very heavy feeling in my uterus and some cramping, but not expecting AF for a week and a half. Is this too early to feel any symptoms?? I've been TTC for almost 10 years!! Finally got some donor sperm this cycle and hoping for the best!! Can't get rid of a tingly warmish heavy feeling down there.. Any and all advice would be wonderful!!
#6 of 8 Old 01-06-2011, 11:47 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)

Jasmine warm tingly and heavy was exactly how I felt the first week or so before I tested! I kept thinking SOMETHING is happening down there.. and I was right. Here's hoping you are BFP! When do you test?

#7 of 8 Old 01-08-2011, 09:53 AM

I'm going to have to wait a bit to test. AF isn't due till the 13th or 15 th ( very irregular and long cycles) starting to get very worried and anxious!! I have little to no cervix from a loop procedure, so I'm terrified about that. It feels crampy and heavy and I have a weird sensation to " push" out what's inside. It's very weird and scary!!! Thank you HappyMonkey for the good wishes!! I'm kinda alone in this so feedback here is all I'll get really.
#8 of 8 Old 01-15-2011, 05:45 AM

I am with you on that one! My period was due on the 10th, but we won't do a test because my hubby thinks it is a waste of money. I think I am preggo. Like you said, heavy feeling, completely different than AF. This will be my #3, so we are excited! Here's hoping my period doesn't make a late appearance!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page