Worried scared and alone...help!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-08-2011, 10:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My DH and I finally deceided to use a donor and home insemination. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, nauseus, heavy tingly feel in lower abdomen,crampy,headaches,only slightly tender boobs. But yesterday DH said he hopes to god we r not because of our finical situation so I am feeling very scared and alone. I have an incompetent cervix which worries me and I have this weird push it out sensation down there. Any advice will help.a lot! I'm prepared to do this on my own, vie wanted this and tried for 10 years...just thought my DH would b there and supportive while I'm super scared. Advice!! Help!! I think it's too early even for a blood test, I'm only 6 days at the least past ovulation. I don't know what to do!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-08-2011, 05:37 PM

Breathe. goodvibes.gifI would take this one day at a time. These are early, early days. Focus on keeping healthy; physically, mentally, and emotionally.

What does your doctor/midwife say about your cervical condition? Many women who have had procedures on their cervix carry the babies to term successfully with assistance from their care-providers.

Try to remember that this is something that you both (presumably) have wanted for a long time. And, that now that it seems to be a possibility he is just getting nervous. It is common for men to worry about the financial aspects of parenting. 

treehugger.gif and geek.gif walking a path illuminated by our coolshine.gif5/08coolshine.gif 8/11 3rdtri.gif due in 1/14

brokenheart.gif6/10 brokenheart.gif10/10 

#3 of 4 Old 01-08-2011, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I agree with cparky. My DH said he didn't want any more and he hoped I wasn't pregnant, but when the positive test came, he was ecstatic!

We were not planning this pregnancy because of tough financial times. But at my age I feel like it's pretty much now or never and the finances can wait.

Keep us updated on your status.

Wife to - Mama to DS 6/08 and DS 9/11
#4 of 4 Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 PM

Same here.  We did want more but the time is pretty bad right now.  However, despite that we're still very excited. :D  DH even commented the other day that he was shocked that he loved me even more now and he never though that was possible. :) Don't underestimate your DH, he might be thrilled with the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieNova View Post

I agree with cparky. My DH said he didn't want any more and he hoped I wasn't pregnant, but when the positive test came, he was ecstatic!

We were not planning this pregnancy because of tough financial times. But at my age I feel like it's pretty much now or never and the finances can wait.

Keep us updated on your status.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page