Chat Thread 1/10 - 1/16 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 01-13-2011, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Finally found where my signature is - not sure if I got it right. It was right at the bottom, doesnt look like a sig box.
Hope you manage to find it :)
(and that I worked mine out ;)

#32 of 37 Old 01-13-2011, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingBaby View Post

Can't wait to hear how the belly band  works!  And the goat!!!  :)

I tried the belly band today, but it was the one from Motherhood Maternity and it put a lot of pressure on my abdomen.  They only come in one size.  I may try the Bella Band instead and take this one back.  I gave it a try though.  Goat is still pregnant, hopefully in the next two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixie View Post

Do goats in kid have the same risks as sheep?

I was supposed to be doing a course that included shearing when I came up preg the first time (miscarried). They dropped me as lambing is dangerous to the pregnant woman yikes2.gif

an english site but... http://www.countrydoctor.co.uk/education/Education%20-%20Pregant%20women%20and%20lambing.htm

I have no idea - just thinking they're vaugely similar animals. Wouldnt want anything nasty to happen. :( I'm sure you guys have looked into it already though thumb.gif

Well my morning sickness hit me this morning... alllllll day! No actual... you know, just nausea. Blurghhh I feel rotten ROTFLMAO.gif

Thanks for the info, I had forgotten about that, but I think its more likely if the goat or sheep is aborting or having problems.  I will wear gloves and have dh do all the work.  orngbiggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleypLC View Post

And Cathy I'm sure it's just bloating!  Did you show early with your first?

Yeah, just bloating.  I didn't show early like this with my ds, though the last two that ended in miscarriage I was really bloated, I think because I'm already stretched out it just pushes right out there.  It was actually better after I worked my abs a little with that Perfect Pregnancy Workout vol. 1.  I don't think anyone noticed, but I really didn't care as the day went by.  If the goats not kidding then I will go fill out some applications tomorrow.

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

#33 of 37 Old 01-15-2011, 05:29 AM - Thread Starter

The vivid dreams have begun.  This mornings topped them all so far.  Sheesh!

I've been having a lot of lower back pain on the right.  Wonder if that is where the little guy has implanted, that's where I felt something after I ovulated, maybe implantation pain.  I've never really had lower back pain at all and so this is new to me.  Not extreme or anything, but I can feel it. 

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

#34 of 37 Old 01-16-2011, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

I had some more just crazy vivid dreams during my nap today.  I was peeing on the toilet for what seemed a lifetime and then woke up really needing to pee.lol.gif

Still having lower back pain, I think I'm going to e-mail my midwife about it.  It's not bad, but its just there on the right side. 

Goat still hasn't kidded.  I don't think I've ever waited this long after a doe has started bagging up.  It's been a little over 2 weeks.  Sigh....  Ah well, we will meet the little guys soon enough.

#35 of 37 Old 01-17-2011, 12:22 AM

are the odd dreams common?

I mean the last couple of days I've had some real doozy's this morning I woke up convinced that I'd slid out on a motorbike that was never mine. Outside a workplace I've never worked at.

I thought I just had to cleanse my dream catcher (yup I'm a hippy ;) LOL

#36 of 37 Old 01-17-2011, 04:25 AM

I had some crazy vivid dreams last time around.  I actually had three dreams total where I saw DD exactly how she is today (well, one was when she was about 12 but it still was definitely her).  In two of those dreams we had a son as the second child (exact same kid both times, just different ages) and in the last dream we had three kids (another girl). 

I´ve had one vivid dream this pregnancy at the very beginning but that was the extent of it.  But my sleep is so messed up between a 3 hour time change, DD´s night waking and pulling an all-nighter 2 nights ago that I haven´t had much of a chance to have any!

#37 of 37 Old 01-17-2011, 04:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixie View Post

are the odd dreams common?

I mean the last couple of days I've had some real doozy's this morning I woke up convinced that I'd slid out on a motorbike that was never mine. Outside a workplace I've never worked at.

I thought I just had to cleanse my dream catcher (yup I'm a hippy ;) LOL

lol.gif  Yeah, because the pregnancy hormones are going to our brain it makes us have more lucid dreams.  I've been having a lot with my father in them and I dread those.  greensad.gif

Starting a new thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1292026/chat-thread-jan-17-23rd#post_16192147

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page