tentatively dipping my toes in here... - Mothering Forums
September 2011 > tentatively dipping my toes in here...
rareimer's Avatar rareimer 07:39 PM 01-14-2011

Hi!  I'm Robyn.  I'm 5 weeks pregnant.  This is my fourth pregnancy--I have a 7 year old daughter, 5 year old son, and miscarried a baby in November.  I'm so happy to be pregnant again, but am nervous after that loss.  Thinking lots of sticky thoughts though, and am really excited to be here and get to know all of you!

LovingBaby's Avatar LovingBaby 08:02 PM 01-14-2011

Welcome!! ! Hopefully this one is a sticky bean!!!  My youngest is about to turn 5 too :D

hck73's Avatar hck73 05:23 AM 01-15-2011

Congrats, Robyn!  You are a little bit ahead of me this pregnancy and it looks like that was the same w/ your previous two kids :)  My son will be 8 in July and my daughter will be 5 in March.  Glad to see someone else w/ the same gap between the last child and this one.  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rareimer View Post

Hi!  I'm Robyn.  I'm 5 weeks pregnant.  This is my fourth pregnancy--I have a 7 year old daughter, 5 year old son, and miscarried a baby in November.  I'm so happy to be pregnant again, but am nervous after that loss.  Thinking lots of sticky thoughts though, and am really excited to be here and get to know all of you!

Up