hello - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I'm Julia and I have no idea what i'm doing on here duh.gif I've never really been on a forum before so this will take some time for me to get the hang of it.

Anyway, I am due Sept 6th and just kinda wanted to introduce myself before I started posting. Also, is there anything specific that I need to do to be a part the this DDC? I already subscribed but I wasn't sure if that was it.

Thanks!

PS: I already posted an "intro" but I don't think I did it in this particular forum

Wife to DH superhero.gif, Tandem Nursing SAHMfly-by-nursing2.gif to  diaper.gifDS1 9/2011 and babyboy.gif DS2 9/2012

#2 of 7 Old 01-15-2011, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Haha, I was looking for you while you posted! Have fun - you'll love it 'here'!

#3 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessjules View Post

Hi, I'm Julia and I have no idea what i'm doing on here duh.gif I've never really been on a forum before so this will take some time for me to get the hang of it.

Anyway, I am due Sept 6th and just kinda wanted to introduce myself before I started posting. Also, is there anything specific that I need to do to be a part the this DDC? I already subscribed but I wasn't sure if that was it.

Thanks!

PS: I already posted an "intro" but I don't think I did it in this particular forum

Hi Julia! Welcome to our exclusive club. mischievous.gif You have already done the most important thing; gotten pregnant! If you want to be listed in the official roster, you can reply in the Roll Call and Due Date Roster September 2011 or you can PM happymonkey (she kindly manages it). 

treehugger.gif and geek.gif walking a path illuminated by our coolshine.gif5/08coolshine.gif 8/11 3rdtri.gif due in 1/14

brokenheart.gif6/10 brokenheart.gif10/10 

#4 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 11:36 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Welcome Julia! I pulled what I needed out of your posts and added you to the roll call. Welcome to the group and congratulations on your first baby!!!

#5 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 01:41 PM

Hi and Welcome!!  I'm a third-timer on this forum and still feel like I don't know what I'm doing most of the time...I don't have a lot of time to play on the computer.  If you make mistakes, I'm sure we'll all forgive you winky.gif

Mama to Butterfly, B(ee), Bug, and Laniecakes

#6 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Hahaha thanks you guys I appreciate it!

Wife to DH superhero.gif, Tandem Nursing SAHMfly-by-nursing2.gif to  diaper.gifDS1 9/2011 and babyboy.gif DS2 9/2012

#7 of 7 Old 01-16-2011, 08:03 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the September 2011 Due date club Julia!

Stephanie, Mama to five beautiful kids, wife to J

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page