I'm overjoyed to get to join you all! :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 01-18-2011, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

I can't believe I'm posting here today! I never would've guessed it 24 hours ago!

I was awaiting AF's arrival any second, but tested last night out of habit. I took 3 tests because I thought the 1st two were defective. bouncy.gif It didn't even dawn on me until the 3rd test that I could actually BE pregnant! lol

So here I am. stillheart.gif This is baby #6 for us. My first child is a girl, who will be 20 when this one comes! And every baby since has been a boy. SoooOooo everyone is really excited about finding out whether this will be boy # FIVE or not!     bouncy.gif

I have a 15 month old nursling. I've tandem nursed after the last 2 babies & likely will again this time. We're homeschoolers. And I keep a blog HERE.

I think I'm due about the 27th. I expect another homebirth.

This will be my 4th DDC on Mothering. orngtongue.gif I was pretty active in my previous DDCs, but I'm  busy & try to limit my online time. So we'll see how it all goes. :) To be honest, I am unhappy with the weird, new MDC format. I can't stand how difficult it is to use smileys! Among how not-pretty the board is. But I'm excited to be joining another DDC! orngbiggrin.gif

I'm overjoyed, blessed beyond belief, delirious, soooo happy & humbled that I should get to live this life!  I can't focus on anything at all today! I just let the kids have candy for lunch!! LOL! biglaugh.gif  energy.gif

I'm going to go change my signature now! YAY!  I'm happily looking forward to getting to know you all!

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#2 of 8 Old 01-18-2011, 03:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congratulations to you!!!! Your post put a smile on my face, you sound so genuinely happy.

This will be my third due date club on MDC and I also don't like the new look of the forum. Oh well, we will get used to it.

We tried for 1.5 years to get pregnant with no3, so i feel like dancing all the time, too.

Welcome and congrats, again!

me, wife and mama to ds ('06) and dd ('07), my miracle dd ('12) and surprise ds (5/14) and to plenty pets!

twinsbrokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif2/11, lost another twin brokenheart.gif 8/11

#3 of 8 Old 01-18-2011, 03:17 PM

Hey zjande!! I was in the Dec 2007 DDC with you!! Congratulations, mama!! orngbiggrin.gif

coolshine.gif Mama to DS ('06), DD ('08), and DD (9.18.11).

#4 of 8 Old 01-18-2011, 03:32 PM

zjande-I'm so happy to see you over here, congratulations! We were in the October 09 DDC together. Number 6 for me also.

Stephanie, Mama to five beautiful kids, wife to J

#5 of 8 Old 01-19-2011, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

YAY! I'm so excited to see previous DDC buddies here! biggrinbounce.gif How totally fun!!

Stephanie! How super cool that we  get to experience having our 6th babies together!

Ms. B. Sprout, long time no see! CONGRATULATIONS!

ChiaraRose, I am sooo happy. And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that's putting up with the new format. CONGRATULATIONS to you, too!

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#6 of 8 Old 01-19-2011, 10:49 AM

Thanks!! flowersforyou.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjande View Post

Ms. B. Sprout, long time no see! CONGRATULATIONS!

coolshine.gif Mama to DS ('06), DD ('08), and DD (9.18.11).

#7 of 8 Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 AM

Congrats!!

Yoga loving momma to DD, Eden Raine 8/04 , DS Brett Edwin 2/08, DS Brantley Albert 12/12 and wife for more than a decade to Jason 
~Living to preserve Gods green earth~

#8 of 8 Old 01-19-2011, 12:36 PM

Congrats! I'm not wild about the new format either but my first MDC DDC was so special to me that I had to come see what this one would be like. :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page