:
#62 of 414 Old 02-11-2011, 08:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenivere View Post

The second picture is a ? to me. 

I had just C&P'd from another post I made on a different website.  Uploaded directly from my comp this time so hopefully you can see it now!

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

#63 of 414 Old 02-11-2011, 08:46 AM

Cathy! I can't believe you are only 9 weeks! 12 weeks I could understand, but nine today? I am only a few days until my 9 week mark and I am only half as big as you! No offense, because you definitely look preggo and good! Any way you could be further along than that or are their multiples in your family?? Or maybe you are just showing much earlier than me...that is probably it!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!
#64 of 414 Old 02-11-2011, 09:23 AM

You all look beautiful! I really dislike doing belly shots but here is one from the end of my last pregnancy. Photobucket

:
#65 of 414 Old 02-11-2011, 01:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Beautiful Amy!

Mandy - chicken3.gif  candle.gif candle.gif novaxnocirc.gif  hbac.gif  h20homebirth.gif  h20homebirth.gif  goorganic.jpg  homeschool.gif

#66 of 414 Old 02-12-2011, 08:02 AM

Jenevire, wow!  You look great for being ready to have a baby in that pic!  Honestly, I'd not even guess you were that pregnant!  Awesome! 

This is what I looked like at 40 weeks with my first pregnancy -  I get all huge and stuff everytime. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/mandemack/40wkssam.jpg

Mandy - chicken3.gif  candle.gif candle.gif novaxnocirc.gif  hbac.gif  h20homebirth.gif  h20homebirth.gif  goorganic.jpg  homeschool.gif

#67 of 414 Old 02-12-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthylady View Post

Jenevire, wow!  You look great for being ready to have a baby in that pic!  Honestly, I'd not even guess you were that pregnant!  Awesome! 

This is what I looked like at 40 weeks with my first pregnancy -  I get all huge and stuff everytime. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/mandemack/40wkssam.jpg

Thanks! How tall are you? I'm 5'9" and already on the heavy side so it doesn't get so noticeable and I haven't gained very much with my last three.  Right now all you would see is my already existing belly, it doesn't look cute until the the baby actually gets bigger. 

:
#68 of 414 Old 02-12-2011, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Wow, lots of bellies!!!luxlove.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by asprague View Post

Cathy! I can't believe you are only 9 weeks! 12 weeks I could understand, but nine today? I am only a few days until my 9 week mark and I am only half as big as you! No offense, because you definitely look preggo and good! Any way you could be further along than that or are their multiples in your family?? Or maybe you are just showing much earlier than me...that is probably it!

No, no offense taken and its only 9wks.  I was charting and my dh and I were trying to avoid, but because of stress I was ovulating later than usual.  We only dtd once that week due to not liking each other very much.  I think all the stress from last year was finally coming out all at once.  It was not a good week, but I guess making up in the middle of all that created something good.  I think with starting to eat carbs and being on insulin I'm starting to gain more weight more rapidly.  I have gained 7.5 pounds since the beginning of this pregnancy, but it could be twins.  That would make this pregnancy my last.  LOL!!  I think I like one baby at a time, still it would be a blessing to have two. orngbiggrin.gif

That's so weird , some of the smilies are missing.

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

#69 of 414 Old 02-12-2011, 11:25 AM

I'm 5'7".  smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenivere View Post

Thanks! How tall are you? 

#70 of 414 Old 02-12-2011, 02:32 PM

Oh my goodness earthlady! I am 5'7" too. My mom is 5'0" and was told at 9 months that she looked like she was going to fall over. She had people stopping her on the street to ask her if she was ok. If it i genetic, like stretch marks, regardless of height, I might end up looking the same! But I have a very very long torso so it may be different. It will be fun seeing how I, and everyone else, grows and progresses! Beautiful pictures everyone!

EarthyLady likes this.

Active self employed momma to my amazing son with down syndrome born 8/24/11, wife to the most amazing husband ever, expecting baby #2 on September 5th, 2012, exactly 1 year from my sons original due date. Currently sharing our crazy household with 1 house rabbit, 3 exotic lizards, 1 guinea pig...

#71 of 414 Old 02-13-2011, 05:23 PM

I had my first random stranger today ask me if I was expecting.  love.gif  Even though I had a loose linen shirt on over top of this.

Here's today's pic -9 weeks and 4 days -  0213111327.jpg

#72 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter

Wow Earthlady we are both popping out like crazy.  The bellies have definitely exceeded the boobs.lol.gif

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

#73 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 12:50 PM

I joy.gifseeing everyone's belly pics and can't wait to see more!

Here are the first of my belly pics! smile.gifhttps://picasaweb.google.com/Tenderhearted.Cowgirl/Baby3BellyPics?authkey=Gv1sRgCNC0h-XytZj8Sw&feat=directlink

I"m really unsure of how things are going to start showing/look this time around as my abs are still separated from my last pregnancy... So some days I'd look pregnant just from that even before I was pg...  Very excited about having a baby belly again though!

heartbeat.gif~Cowgirl Momma to 3 amazing boys  & adding a new babyf.gifin July 2014~heartbeat.gif 
#74 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 03:27 PM

AW!  you are so cute!  I think that's probably a BIG part of why I'm showing so much so soon, apart from this being my 4th babe, my abs were still seperated too.  I honestly think I'll need surgery to correct it when I'm done having babies cause I've done all the exercises that are supposed to bring them back together and it's not worked.

#75 of 414 Old 02-14-2011, 05:39 PM

I am sooooo excited about this thread... Before I got here, I honestly thought I was going crazy because I've been showing since 6wks. I am exactly 8 wks today and was going to start taking pictures. I will post when I do. I love seeing all the little bellies here... orngbiggrin.gif

April

treehugger.gifApril
Momma to Ella  4/5/00, Apollo 3/9/09  and Guinevere in 9/26/11
Owner of www.ConfidentBeginnings.com

#76 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 11:25 AM

Earthylady- Wow! I love your outfit too! Is that maternity? I will have to keep my eyes out for clothes more like that this time around.

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
#77 of 414 Old 02-15-2011, 12:33 PM

Aw. Thanks! The leggings and skirt are from Motherhood Maternity, but the shirt is just a stretchy spaghetti strap cami from Old Navy, not maternity. I'm on a hot search for long flowy maternity skirts, but can't find any that are affordable. That's how I ended up with above skirt. Hubby saw it when he was out of town and bought it for me. God bless him. smile.gif

#78 of 414 Old 02-19-2011, 05:12 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, going to post a picture this am.  A warning though, I have an insulin pump and I had been sticking myself with insulin for the last week or so before the pump, its not going to be pretty.  I might have to switch sides for my picture so my pump doesn't distract from my belly.

#79 of 414 Old 02-19-2011, 07:55 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, here we go, complete with double chins (even at my thinnest  I can't get rid of genetics orngtongue.gif).  My nurses that I have been working with made me realize I need to avoid those big blue veins so I don't leave bruises on myself.  What do you all think, should I take my pic from now on from the other side?  Let me know what you think.

10wks 1day by the way.

DSC06487sm.JPG

DSC06483sm.JPG

DSC06484sm.JPG

#80 of 414 Old 02-19-2011, 08:09 AM

I think you've shrunk!  You look smaller than the last couple of weeks....to me.

I think I might be a bit smaller too though.  When is your estimated due date?  Are we the same?  I'm 'due' Sept. 15th.

#81 of 414 Old 02-19-2011, 08:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthylady View Post

I think you've shrunk!  You look smaller than the last couple of weeks....to me.

I think I might be a bit smaller too though.  When is your estimated due date?  Are we the same?  I'm 'due' Sept. 15th.

16th for me, couldn't get much closer.  I think my belly is bulging lower, but I'm not having quite so much bloating which is nice.  The second belly pic I think I was holding in my gut on accident. lol.gif  I weighed myself yesterday and I weigh the same this week as I did last week, so I haven't gained any.

#82 of 414 Old 02-20-2011, 09:11 AM

Hi ladies!  Here's my recent belly pic at 9 weeks :]  I'm due Sept 23!

photo(18).jpg

#83 of 414 Old 02-20-2011, 06:39 PM

These are the most unflattering shots ever, but I was just trying to get them done already. I took them last week, when I was 8 weeks. My due date is Sept 26.

8wks.JPG

8wks1.JPG

treehugger.gifApril
Momma to Ella  4/5/00, Apollo 3/9/09  and Guinevere in 9/26/11
Owner of www.ConfidentBeginnings.com

#84 of 414 Old 02-21-2011, 04:18 AM - Thread Starter

Nice bellies mamas!  orngbiggrin.gif

#85 of 414 Old 02-23-2011, 01:26 PM - Thread Starter

bawling.gif  Now, I have a sensor on the other side of my belly.  Gah!!  No more beautiful belly for me, just sensors and a pump dripping insulin in. greensad.gif  This is what happens when your addicted to soda for 15 yrs, I guess I didn't get off of it soon enough.  Oh, and working at a choc. factory for 7 of those years.  mecry.gif

Thanks for letting me whine.

#86 of 414 Old 02-23-2011, 05:02 PM

12 week pic. Popping a little:) 

DSCN0374.JPG

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#87 of 414 Old 02-23-2011, 05:24 PM

Lady Jennifer- Aww, that is such a cute bump pic! Perfect lighting and background...a little jealous of the obvious warmth and lack of snow!

#88 of 414 Old 02-23-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asprague View Post

Lady Jennifer- Aww, that is such a cute bump pic! Perfect lighting and background...a little jealous of the obvious warmth and lack of snow!

Thanks! We got a warm spell and it's been so nice!

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#89 of 414 Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 AM

8 weeks

8wk belly

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

#90 of 414 Old 02-24-2011, 10:43 AM

Aw!  Everyone looks so cute!  And i too am jealous of the obvious greenery down there in LA!  however, i will not be envious of the heat of summer down there!  Whew!  It's bad enough up here in Wisconsin in the summer!  I would die in the south!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page