Concerned - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I started spotting yesterday and it has continued into today.  I never had spotting with my other 2 pregnancies.  I am very nervous and I called the Dr's office.  I was told as long as I am not cramping and it is not bright red blood it is normal.  I have a pinkish mucusy discharge when I wipe.  Anyone else experience this?  I have an appt on Wednesday.   I am trying to take it easy and not pick up ds so much.  I am just so worried!! 

Yoga loving momma to DD, Eden Raine 8/04 , DS Brett Edwin 2/08, DS Brantley Albert 12/12 and wife for more than a decade to Jason 
~Living to preserve Gods green earth~

#2 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 08:10 AM

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this.. {{HUGS}}

I had some reddish spotting with my second pregnancy very early on that turned out to be nothing and enough bleeding with my third that I had two OBs tell me that I had a missed miscarriage and should get a D&C (my 'missed miscarriage' is turning three next month).  It is a good sign that your only having tinged cm, which could be from many things.  Good luck!  Hopefully nothing will come of this!

mischievous.gif
#3 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 11:06 AM

I haven't BUT a friend of mine had the same spotting for a couple days and she's currently 15 weeks pregnant with a healthy babe.  Like pp said, could be anything!  Let us know how it goes on Wednesday!

IBCLC, student midwife, and co-sleeping, delayed/no vax, extended breastfeeding, homeschooling Momma to M(8), A(6), R(4)vbac.gifafter 2 c/s, J(2) hbac.gifand M (09/11)nocirc.gif

#4 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 12:58 PM

hug.gif It is soooo stressful. I've been spotting for almost 3 weeks now and it is very hard. Many healthy pregnancies have spotting in the first tri, but knowing that does not make me feel much better! We have a spotting support thread here in the Sept. DDC, so pop on in and vent if you like. smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmama View Post

I started spotting yesterday and it has continued into today.  I never had spotting with my other 2 pregnancies.  I am very nervous and I called the Dr's office.  I was told as long as I am not cramping and it is not bright red blood it is normal.  I have a pinkish mucusy discharge when I wipe.  Anyone else experience this?  I have an appt on Wednesday.   I am trying to take it easy and not pick up ds so much.  I am just so worried!! 

coolshine.gif Mama to DS ('06), DD ('08), and DD (9.18.11).

#5 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 01:38 PM

My spotting started as pink mucousy discharge and then went to full red bleeding. If you're not having cramping that is a good sign, I had intense cramping and ended up miscarrying today.

Stephanie, Mama to five beautiful kids, wife to J

#6 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Stephanie  hug2.gif  

Update:  The pink mucus has turned into full on bleeding with light cramping  greensad.gif  I went to the Dr today and got blood drawn, I have to wait until tomorrow to get results.  The Dr was optimistic, me not so much  bawling.gif.  I have had a lot of heavy bleeding the last few hours and I just have an empty feeling.

Yoga loving momma to DD, Eden Raine 8/04 , DS Brett Edwin 2/08, DS Brantley Albert 12/12 and wife for more than a decade to Jason 

#7 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 06:35 PM

I am thinking of you and hoping all turns out ok. Please take care.

Christine belly.gifmarried to Cody.superhero.gifMom to Orion (8) guitar.gif, Lourdes (6) love.gif and Britton (3)biggrinbounce.gif.  Expecting someone new September 2011. stork-suprise.gif
#8 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 06:45 PM

Thinking of you.

#9 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 07:51 PM

hug2.gif I know that empty feeling. It's awful. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, mama.

#10 of 12 Old 01-24-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmama View Post

Stephanie  hug2.gif  

Update:  The pink mucus has turned into full on bleeding with light cramping  greensad.gif  I went to the Dr today and got blood drawn, I have to wait until tomorrow to get results.  The Dr was optimistic, me not so much  bawling.gif.  I have had a lot of heavy bleeding the last few hours and I just have an empty feeling.

I am thinking of you and I hope everything turns out ok. hug2.gif

Stephanie, Mama to five beautiful kids, wife to J

#11 of 12 Old 01-25-2011, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you everyone for all the support, but after last night's very painful cramping and heavy bleeding, I believe I am no longer with child.  mecry.gif

#12 of 12 Old 01-25-2011, 05:57 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. hug.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page