Paranoid... sore breasts quit bring sore... normal?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-11-2011, 05:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies!  This morning I am 7w3d.  I woke up, and my breasts that have been soooo sore for the past three or four weeks suddenly don't hurt at all.  It's really freaking me out.  Is this normal??  I'm still really tired, I had some nasty nausea last night (still no vomitting, knock on wood), and my nipples are itchy this morning. 

Should I be concerned that one of my symptoms has disappeared?  This is my first pregnancy, and it took a long time to get here, so I'm super paranoid about miscarriage. 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-11-2011, 03:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

It's normal for any and all pregnancy symptoms to come and go from one minute to the next.  It doesn't necessarily mean there is a problem.  As one who's had miscarriages and still had preggo symptoms all the way up to and past the point of losing the baby, I can say to try not to focus on if you FEEL pregnant or not.  You'll just drive yourself crazy.  winky.gif  Only worry if there are obvious reasons for concern, like heavy bleeding or severe cramps.  hug2.gif

Mandy - chicken3.gif  candle.gif candle.gif novaxnocirc.gif  hbac.gif  h20homebirth.gif  h20homebirth.gif  goorganic.jpg  homeschool.gif

#3 of 3 Old 02-11-2011, 04:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)

It was the same for me first pregnancy.. sore boobs suddenly went away. My little girl is 13 months old now!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page