I felt my baby... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-15-2011, 04:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

In my dream that is! Yep, I dream every night all night long and last night I felt the baby so clearly! It was beautiful! Anyone else having dreams? Anyone felt or seen their baby in their dream?

Married to a rad dad since 2005! Mommy to DS since 6-24-07! TTC #2 for 1 1/2 years...Joyfully EXPECTING #2 on 9/11!!!!
#2 of 7 Old 02-15-2011, 05:33 PM

That's awesome that you have having such good dreams.  I keep having nightmares that I'm bleeding heavily.  I have at least 2-3 of these dreams a week.  As far as I (and the doctor) can tell, I'm 100% healthy, so I think these dreams are just due to being a scared first time mom.  Is anyone else having dreams?

#3 of 7 Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM

I keep having the bleeding dream too. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not psychic.

#4 of 7 Old 02-18-2011, 11:04 AM

I've had several of those bleeding dreams too. I've also had a couple of dreams where I was pregnant with two babies of different gestational ages. Weird.

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#5 of 7 Old 02-18-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJennifer View Post

I've had several of those bleeding dreams too. I've also had a couple of dreams where I was pregnant with two babies of different gestational ages. Weird.

I haven't had this dream recently, but it was a recurrent dream in one (or two?) of my other pregnancies.  In these dreams, I would always be as pregnant as I actually was, *and* either finding out I was (also) newly pregnant, or giving birth to a full term baby (still pregnant with my "real" baby).  Weird.

#6 of 7 Old 02-19-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpajama View Post

I haven't had this dream recently, but it was a recurrent dream in one (or two?) of my other pregnancies.  In these dreams, I would always be as pregnant as I actually was, *and* either finding out I was (also) newly pregnant, or giving birth to a full term baby (still pregnant with my "real" baby).  Weird.

That's exactly how mine were! So strange.

I don't know if it's because of this thread or what, but I dreamed last night that I felt my baby move a lot (strong enough to feel from the outside too). It felt so real!

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#7 of 7 Old 03-01-2011, 04:52 PM

Cool thread!

I have had 2 baby dreams...in the first, my husband and I were in bed in a hotel room, and I told him to put the baby in the other room so we could have sex...the little one was walking and I could just see it's head over the edge of the bed (you can guess what our love life has been like these last few weeks...)

In the second, I had to explain to a cop that I was pregnant, in a desperate attempt to get him to let me off...not so weird, but almost immediately, the dream shifted into a sensation of floating through space, through galaxies where the stars were connected in their constellations, like glowing, colorful, three-dimensional snowflakes...it was super surreal and beautiful and suffused with a sense of wonder and peace...it's hard to explain, but it was such a DIFFERENT dream, both from the one I was having and the way I usually dream, that it woke me up. I lay there in the dark, noticing that indeed, snow was  falling in the pre-dawn darkness, and I wondered if I was seeing the BABY'S dream.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page