Second Trimester and Third Quarter in College - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-27-2011, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is my first time being pregnant, and too add more stress I'm going to college full time. I'm trying to get into the nursing field and I still haven't got on any waiting list. I'm just wondering how many other mommy to be's are trying to make it in school. And how you deal with the stress. I have no motivation at the moment either which is not helping.redface.gif Any pointers on motivation for school,or with stress would GLADLY be appreciated. i know a baby should be enough motivation, but my pregnancy still hasn't quite hit me yet.

Mommy fo one, hubby and dog; suffers from Depression & Fibromyalgia; First Year Nursing Student!
#2 of 3 Old 03-27-2011, 08:25 PM

i am in college too, and it's been REALLY hard to stay motivated, especially with two little kids, and working as well.  i am horribly behind.  i wish i had some good advice to you, but know you are not the only one who is finding it hard to balance both. 

Robyn - In stillheart.gif with Tyson, Gothy Mama to fairy.gif Jasmyn (March 12 2003), jammin.gifGrayson (August 2 2005), my angel3.gif Aurora Hope (m/c Nov 10 2010), and baby.gif Sydney Rayne (September 17 2011)     ribboncesarean.gifx3

#3 of 3 Old 03-27-2011, 08:44 PM

Me too! Working twenty four hours a week and going to school full time... am separated from DP at the moment as well, so on top of the busy schedule, when I do get some down time, I feel terribly lonely. Not sure life could get much more stressful! Try to keep laughing, is the best advice I can offer. Easier said than done, but I try to watch, read or listen to something funny every day.

Moo.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page