*~Chat Thread April 4th - 10th~* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 08:26 AM - Thread Starter
 
FarmerCathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New week.  I had a major uterus growth spurt, which was kind of cool, but at the same time I'm worried it was because my blood sugar went high a couple times this last weekend.  Must not worry too much, nothing I can do about it.  It's because my placenta is really kicking in with the hormones now and spilling glucose in my system like crazy and I'm trying to keep on top of it by keeping my blood sugar normal.

I have felt more rolls than anything else.  The baby did kick at the cat on Saturday.  He was cleaning himself on my lap and kept poking his elbow into my belly and the baby kicked back.  Very cool.  Hoping the babies growth spurt in the next few weeks makes it easier for me to feel him (wow, in my mind I really am thinking its a boy, hah! I typed that without even thinking).

It's supposed to be 81 today here.  I'm going to go outside and enjoy myself here in a little bit.  Lovely Spring weather. 


Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

FarmerCathy is offline  
#2 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 08:37 AM
 
hck73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: central MA
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just saw your belly pic - so cute!  I just look like a gained weight :(  Boo!  I'm a late show-er, I guess.  Bums me out.  I would love to have your temp, though.  It's cold and rainy here today.  And I have to run a bunch of errands.  Boo, again.

hck73 is offline  
#3 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 11:11 AM
 
ValH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cathy - hope your blood sugar and blood pressure stays on an even keel!  And yay for the movements!  I still got nothing.

 

hck73 - Sorry about the cold rainy weather!  We were at 83 last I looked.  It feels fantastic outside! 

 

I nearly passed out in church yesterday, that was fun.  We went to an Orthodox service, and it's a lot of standing.  All I had for breakfast was a cereal bar - I'm guessing that wasn't enough when coupled with the nearly two hours of standing.  I sat down through most of the last of the service, but I figured sitting when I'm supposed to be standing is better than passing out. 

 

Also, my pants keep getting tighter and tighter.  I've been on a maternity clothes shopping spree, so I've graduated from the bella band to real maternity pants.  They are so stinking comfortable! 

 

 


Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif


Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

 

ValH is offline  
#4 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter
 
FarmerCathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by hck73 View Post

I just saw your belly pic - so cute!  I just look like a gained weight :(  Boo!  I'm a late show-er, I guess.  Bums me out.  I would love to have your temp, though.  It's cold and rainy here today.  And I have to run a bunch of errands.  Boo, again.



Thanks!!  I will send you some of my sunshine. goodvibes.gif



Quote:
Originally Posted by ValH View Post

Cathy - hope your blood sugar and blood pressure stays on an even keel!  And yay for the movements!  I still got nothing.

 

hck73 - Sorry about the cold rainy weather!  We were at 83 last I looked.  It feels fantastic outside! 

 

I nearly passed out in church yesterday, that was fun.  We went to an Orthodox service, and it's a lot of standing.  All I had for breakfast was a cereal bar - I'm guessing that wasn't enough when coupled with the nearly two hours of standing.  I sat down through most of the last of the service, but I figured sitting when I'm supposed to be standing is better than passing out. 

 

Also, my pants keep getting tighter and tighter.  I've been on a maternity clothes shopping spree, so I've graduated from the bella band to real maternity pants.  They are so stinking comfortable! 

 

 

Oh, don't go passing out, not fun.  I can't seem to breathe after singing in church and get light headed, but I haven't had to worry about passing out. 

 

Yay for maternity clothes.  I've had to upgrade to a larger size so my smaller size are way to tight and uncomfortable, thank you to MIL for the upgrade.

 


Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

FarmerCathy is offline  
#5 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 11:31 AM
 
hck73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: central MA
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


You guys are killin' me w/ your weather awesomeness!  But thanks for trying, Cathy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerCathy View Post


Thanks!!  I will send you some of my sunshine. goodvibes.gif

 

hck73 is offline  
#6 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 11:56 AM
 
Ms. B. Sprout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Down south
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wave.gif

 

Hey guys! Haven't checked in on a chat thread lately. Thought I would pop in and say hi!

 

Cathy -- I have a very mild bit of GD. I've had it the last two pgs, too. I know it's not like your full-on diabetes situation, but I am always interested in reading you blood sugar posts. smile.gif I am checking my blood sugar and keeping my carbs low (in the 100-150 grams range, tracking on FitDay). So far things have been going well. But when I eat lots of protein and up my fat intake, I feel so satiated that I don't get hungry -- I go straight to woozy. I am going to have to do a better job of snacking in some sort of scheduled manner, even if I don't feel hungry. I hope your sugars stay low! Chill out placenta!!! The fetus doesn't need THAT much glucose! lol.gif

 

 

 


coolshine.gif Mama to DS ('06), DD ('08), and DD (9.18.11).

Ms. B. Sprout is offline  
#7 of 24 Old 04-04-2011, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter
 
FarmerCathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. B. Sprout View Post

wave.gif

 

Hey guys! Haven't checked in on a chat thread lately. Thought I would pop in and say hi!

 

Cathy -- I have a very mild bit of GD. I've had it the last two pgs, too. I know it's not like your full-on diabetes situation, but I am always interested in reading you blood sugar posts. smile.gif I am checking my blood sugar and keeping my carbs low (in the 100-150 grams range, tracking on FitDay). So far things have been going well. But when I eat lots of protein and up my fat intake, I feel so satiated that I don't get hungry -- I go straight to woozy. I am going to have to do a better job of snacking in some sort of scheduled manner, even if I don't feel hungry. I hope your sugars stay low! Chill out placenta!!! The fetus doesn't need THAT much glucose! lol.gif

 

 

 

lol.gif  I wish the placenta would definitely chill out, but that's what's its supposed to do.  Sigh...  Just pump more insulin in.  I'm excited though to see what happens after the birth.  My body is supposed to go instantly back to what it was doing pre-pregnancy after the placenta detaches.  I'm curious to see what breastfeeding does to my blood glucose. 

 

Yeah, balancing everything out sometimes is hard.  I'm glad everything is going well for you.
 

 


Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

FarmerCathy is offline  
#8 of 24 Old 04-06-2011, 04:11 PM
 
hck73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: central MA
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Is anyone else being seared from the inside out by acid???  I swear it didn't start this early the past two times.  It's terrible.  Doesn't matter when or how much I eat :(  I have already had to start the zantac :/

hck73 is offline  
#9 of 24 Old 04-06-2011, 08:06 PM
 
rareimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: bc, canada
Posts: 1,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i am having heartburn, not as bad as yours, but more than i usually get this early.  usually i don't get it until the very end, but i've definitely noticed it already this time.  i'm hoping that its early arrival doesn't mean it's going to be unbearable by the end!


Robyn - In stillheart.gif with Tyson, Gothy Mama to fairy.gif Jasmyn (March 12 2003), jammin.gifGrayson (August 2 2005), my angel3.gif Aurora Hope (m/c Nov 10 2010), and baby.gif Sydney Rayne (September 17 2011)     ribboncesarean.gifx3

rareimer is offline  
#10 of 24 Old 04-06-2011, 10:33 PM
 
mareseatoats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,011
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hck73 View Post

Is anyone else being seared from the inside out by acid???  I swear it didn't start this early the past two times.  It's terrible.  Doesn't matter when or how much I eat :(  I have already had to start the zantac :/



Uh, yes, absolutely. And definitely acid reflux, with the whole "Am I going to throw up a little bit?" feeling. I, too, am hoping this doesn't mean it will be terrible by the end. With my daughter I didn't have any problems with acid until the end, at which point I could feel her little buns stuck right up under my ribs and so the acid reflux made lots of sense.

 

Cathy -- I've been able to feel Mal moving a ton, too! He kicks against his daddy's hand, my daughter (as she tells people "He kicks me, but not in a mean way"), the cats and most of all, he kicks against my seat belt. I've been so surprised at how strong some of the kicks are, and a few times it's felt like he just throws his whole body against the front wall, haha, elbows and feet and all.

 

We're in the process of moving, we'll be doing a lot of it this weekend. I wish I could hire someone to stand around and tell me "you can lift this. This is too heavy for you." because I'm a little worried about overdoing it, and/or being no help at all.


girl reading.gif absolutely in love with boy modifiedartist.gif.  DD loveeyes.gif (11/06) and DS luxlove.gif (08/11), and someone new in July stork-suprise.gif!
mareseatoats is online now  
#11 of 24 Old 04-07-2011, 04:16 AM
 
ValH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

mareseatoats - If we lived closer, I could loan you my DH to be your "no lifting" coach.  He's really good (and sometimes really annoying) about telling me what stuff I can't lift and other activities I shouldn't do. 

 

So I have some questions about the baby movements... at this point, where is it located on your belly?  Is it a little lower down?  And what does it feel like?  I've heard some women describe it as bubbles, fish fin tickles, butterflies, pokes... I'm just curious as to what you guys are feeling.  Thanks! 


Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif


Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

 

ValH is offline  
#12 of 24 Old 04-07-2011, 04:19 AM
 
hck73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: central MA
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by mareseatoats View Post

Uh, yes, absolutely. And definitely acid reflux, with the whole "Am I going to throw up a little bit?" feeling. I, too, am hoping this doesn't mean it will be terrible by the end. With my daughter I didn't have any problems with acid until the end, at which point I could feel her little buns stuck right up under my ribs and so the acid reflux made lots of sense.

 

Exactly- when they're big, it makes sense.  Now?  Doesn't bode well, does it :(
 

 

hck73 is offline  
#13 of 24 Old 04-07-2011, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter
 
FarmerCathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I felt a few more kicks today.  I can't wait to get that  much movement mareseatoats.  So fun.  Tomorrow is 17weeks and next Tuesday we'll see the little guy again and hopefully we'll see what the sex is and be able to call the baby by name.  So excited!!joy.gif


Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

FarmerCathy is offline  
#14 of 24 Old 04-07-2011, 10:56 PM
 
mareseatoats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,011
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ValH View Post

mareseatoats - If we lived closer, I could loan you my DH to be your "no lifting" coach.  He's really good (and sometimes really annoying) about telling me what stuff I can't lift and other activities I shouldn't do. 

 

So I have some questions about the baby movements... at this point, where is it located on your belly?  Is it a little lower down?  And what does it feel like?  I've heard some women describe it as bubbles, fish fin tickles, butterflies, pokes... I'm just curious as to what you guys are feeling.  Thanks! 

I'm a little farther along than most of you (they moved my due date up to August 28th, so I'll be 20 weeks Sunday), but for me most of the kicks are quite low in the belly, just above my hip bones. They never really felt like butterflies or bubbles or anything, they were very distinctive. A little like someone flicking me from inside. I'm so excited for you to feel your baby!
 

 


girl reading.gif absolutely in love with boy modifiedartist.gif.  DD loveeyes.gif (11/06) and DS luxlove.gif (08/11), and someone new in July stork-suprise.gif!
mareseatoats is online now  
#15 of 24 Old 04-08-2011, 06:33 AM
 
redpajama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 1,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't been on a chat thread in a while--it's exciting to see everyone's pregnancies progressing along.

 

I'm feeling movement every day now, which is sort of fun.  I was able to hear the baby with the fetoscope for the first time today, too, which was exciting. My 6-year-old was able to hear it, but I'm not sure my 4-year-old could.  I heard my last baby at exactly 16 weeks--it was the day my long-tube fetoscope arrived in the mail (I only had a short-tube one before I got pregnant last time) so I was wondering if I'd be able to hear sooner this time (since I figured I probably didn't get the fetoscope the *exact* first day that I'd be able to hear).  So I tried 2-3 times between 14-16 weeks and was never able to pick it up (to be fair, I didn't try *super* hard, but I did "look around" for a few minutes.  Today, at 16 weeks, 3 days, I was able to hear it really clearly.  So I guess 16 weeks *is* about when I'm able to hear. =) 

I still don't feel particularly pregnant, which is strange, with this being my 4th.  I feel like I was showing sooner with the others--maybe not my first, but with my second and third--but I'm not complaining.  I'm happy to spend a few more weeks in my "normal" pants. =)  And I know from experience that I have plenty of time in this pregnancy to be big. =)

redpajama is offline  
#16 of 24 Old 04-08-2011, 07:41 AM
 
ValH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cathy - Glad you are feeling more kicks! 

 

Mares - Thanks for the info on movement!  I still haven't definitively felt anything.  I thought I felt something earlier this week, but it was lower down that I imagined where I would feel something, so I'm not sure.  I don't think it was gas this time, though.  ;)  It's hard to describe, but it felt like something brushing up against me from the inside, if that makes sense?  It could just be my imagination and wishful thinking, though. 

 

redpajama - Yay for being able to hear the baby!  That must be reassuring to be able to hear him/her every day, so very cool. 

 

 

 


Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif


Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

 

ValH is offline  
#17 of 24 Old 04-08-2011, 08:18 AM
 
bella_stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sweet home, Chicago!
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi everyone! looks like a lot of us are starting to feel the little ones squirming! yay!! I am 17 weeks this weekend, and have been feeling a party happening in my belly today. Such a magical feeling..... it's been 5 years since I've felt this. Wow. Love it! I was even able to see my belly jiggle a couple times today, looks like I got a kicker on my hands (er... in my womb :)

 

in other news.... definitely starting to feel the emotional end of all this, had a few melt downs this week. Looks like the hormones are in full force now!! Uh oh....

bella_stranger is offline  
#18 of 24 Old 04-08-2011, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter
 
FarmerCathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by redpajama View Post

I haven't been on a chat thread in a while--it's exciting to see everyone's pregnancies progressing along.

 

I'm feeling movement every day now, which is sort of fun.  I was able to hear the baby with the fetoscope for the first time today, too, which was exciting. My 6-year-old was able to hear it, but I'm not sure my 4-year-old could.  I heard my last baby at exactly 16 weeks--it was the day my long-tube fetoscope arrived in the mail (I only had a short-tube one before I got pregnant last time) so I was wondering if I'd be able to hear sooner this time (since I figured I probably didn't get the fetoscope the *exact* first day that I'd be able to hear).  So I tried 2-3 times between 14-16 weeks and was never able to pick it up (to be fair, I didn't try *super* hard, but I did "look around" for a few minutes.  Today, at 16 weeks, 3 days, I was able to hear it really clearly.  So I guess 16 weeks *is* about when I'm able to hear. =) 

I still don't feel particularly pregnant, which is strange, with this being my 4th.  I feel like I was showing sooner with the others--maybe not my first, but with my second and third--but I'm not complaining.  I'm happy to spend a few more weeks in my "normal" pants. =)  And I know from experience that I have plenty of time in this pregnancy to be big. =)

Where'd you get your fetus scope?

 

I'm 17 weeks today.  Yay!!  Not much to report though. I'm just feeling blah today.
 

 


Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

FarmerCathy is offline  
#19 of 24 Old 04-08-2011, 02:02 PM
 
rareimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: bc, canada
Posts: 1,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

17 weeks today too, Cathy!  hard to believe we're getting close to the halfway mark.

 

still waiting for more definitive movement.  not feeling much at all, and it's freaking me out.  i can't for the life of me remember how far along i was when i felt it with the other kids (seems like so long ago!)  i did just hear the heartbeat on wednesday, so i know little one is okay, but i'm sure i should be feeling more by now.  and i think i was feeling a bit a couple weeks ago, and now nothing in over a week.  i wonder if i have an anterior placenta?  guess i'll find out at my ultrasound...only 12 more days!


Robyn - In stillheart.gif with Tyson, Gothy Mama to fairy.gif Jasmyn (March 12 2003), jammin.gifGrayson (August 2 2005), my angel3.gif Aurora Hope (m/c Nov 10 2010), and baby.gif Sydney Rayne (September 17 2011)     ribboncesarean.gifx3

rareimer is offline  
#20 of 24 Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 PM
 
redpajama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 1,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerCathy View Post



Where'd you get your fetus scope?

 

I'm 17 weeks today.  Yay!!  Not much to report though. I'm just feeling blah today.
 

 


You can get them a lot of places, but I think I ordered mine from here.  It was $15.  From my experience in the practice I work in, 16 weeks is on the early side for using one successfully, but, like I said, in both this and my last pregnancy, I've been able to hear right at the 16 week mark.

 

redpajama is offline  
#21 of 24 Old 04-11-2011, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter
 
FarmerCathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by rareimer View Post

17 weeks today too, Cathy!  hard to believe we're getting close to the halfway mark.

 

still waiting for more definitive movement.  not feeling much at all, and it's freaking me out.  i can't for the life of me remember how far along i was when i felt it with the other kids (seems like so long ago!)  i did just hear the heartbeat on wednesday, so i know little one is okay, but i'm sure i should be feeling more by now.  and i think i was feeling a bit a couple weeks ago, and now nothing in over a week.  i wonder if i have an anterior placenta?  guess i'll find out at my ultrasound...only 12 more days!


I know, almost halfway.  Crazy how fast it seems to be going already, I kinda got the chills about it the other day thinking about giving birth.  Can't wait!! 

 

I'm in the same boat, Saturday I seemed to get a jab every hour or two, yesterday and today, not so much.  I think I felt like 3-5 kicks.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by redpajama View Post




You can get them a lot of places, but I think I ordered mine from here.  It was $15.  From my experience in the practice I work in, 16 weeks is on the early side for using one successfully, but, like I said, in both this and my last pregnancy, I've been able to hear right at the 16 week mark.

 



Thank you!!


Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

FarmerCathy is offline  
#22 of 24 Old 04-12-2011, 11:53 AM
 
tjjazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ValH-for me, i find kicks feel like bubbles or like little pinches that don't hurt. they've been all over but mostly low to the left side. and i get pressure mid-day like the baby is balling up all in one spot or something. it's an odd sensation and i'm not sure what it could be. i started feeling the kicks around 17.5 weeks. they're still sporadic and not regular though. should be pretty regular soon. picking up a lot today.


wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

tjjazzy is offline  
#23 of 24 Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 AM
 
ValH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info tjjazzy!  I have been noticing some pressure, usually low down and on one side... I was wondering what it might be. 


Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif


Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

 

ValH is offline  
#24 of 24 Old 04-12-2011, 11:59 AM
 
tjjazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

if you find out, let me know! LOL it's very odd. this is my 3rd and i don't remember feeling it before.


wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

tjjazzy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off