3rd trimester! Woohoo! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 06-02-2011, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well today I am 27 weeks and officially in my third trimester! Yay! I cannot believe I have 10-13ish weeks left! Wow that went by fast!
I'm feeling pretty good, though peeing more, sleeping less, back's aching more etc. lol.
The baby is moving like crazy all the time, enough to see the bumps and rolls through my shirt - which I love!

Here's a couple pics from today:

DSC_0901.JPG

DSC_0922.JPG

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#2 of 15 Old 06-03-2011, 11:07 AM

BEAUTIFUL - what is your due date?  I am also at 27weeks - I have it in my head Ill deliver in August, so i could be in for a disappointment if Im still pregnant in Sept :)

#3 of 15 Old 06-03-2011, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

I'm due September 1st, but I'm expecting to go in August as well. My son was born over 3 weeks early, so I'm just hoping to at least get to late August this time! But then again, this one might surprise me and come late! Lol

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#4 of 15 Old 06-03-2011, 05:05 PM

Hooray! Time is going by so quickly, I'll be 27 weeks Sunday. It seems like just yesterday I was getting that pink plus sign! I'm due Sep 4, but most likely have c-section(#3) the last week of August. It's really creeping up on me... AHH!

treehugger.gif

#5 of 15 Old 06-03-2011, 07:05 PM

yay!!!  and you look gorgeous!

i still have a couple more weeks left of the 2nd trimester, but getting closer! 

i feel like i've been pregnant forever...right around the time i hit the 3rd trimester will be my due date with the baby I lost in November...basically, i've been pregnant since September 2010.  September 2011 can't come soon enough!  i feel overdone.

Robyn - In stillheart.gif with Tyson, Gothy Mama to fairy.gif Jasmyn (March 12 2003), jammin.gifGrayson (August 2 2005), my angel3.gif Aurora Hope (m/c Nov 10 2010), and baby.gif Sydney Rayne (September 17 2011)     ribboncesarean.gifx3

#6 of 15 Old 06-04-2011, 04:53 AM

Wow!  Congrats!  Yeah, I guess that will be me in a couple weeks too.  Crazy how time flies!!

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

#7 of 15 Old 06-05-2011, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rareimer View Post

i feel like i've been pregnant forever...right around the time i hit the 3rd trimester will be my due date with the baby I lost in November...basically, i've been pregnant since September 2010.  September 2011 can't come soon enough!  i feel overdone.

Yes, me too... I'll be at 27 weeks on Monday, but I have also been basically preggo since September 2010 too.

Moo.

#8 of 15 Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 AM

Wow! I'm 27 weeks now too but I didn't think 3rd trimester started until 28 weeks so I've been holding off on the celebrations. I guess I'm in my 28th week now so technically I'm in my 3rd trimester too! It really has gone by fast. This is my first and I thought it would take forever, but it is flying by. I've really enjoyed my pregnancy so far so hopefully the third trimester is just as good.

#9 of 15 Old 06-06-2011, 11:35 AM

shhhh..... things are going too fast!  I'm due Sept 4th-ish and I think I'll go at the end of August.  I'm getting a little more nervous about having 4 kids.....

Love tocrochetsmilie.gifand have way to much yarn!   teapot2.GIF is always on at my place.  
Wife familybed1.gif, momma femalesling.GIF, teacher homeschool.gif and all that is inbetween to A b. 31/12/04,  W b. 27/10/06vbac.gif,  V b 17/01/09hbac.gif, and     G b. 09/09/11hbac.gif

#10 of 15 Old 06-06-2011, 11:40 AM

Funny to stop in and see this post, I was just thinking last night that since I hit 24 weeks then some of you must be heading into the 3rd trimester! I also feel like things are moving too quickly, all of a sudden! I just started going through baby clothes yesterday and discovered that we're well-stocked from 12 mos and up and have very little for the first year due to me taking things to consigment shops and the local thrift store...so I guess I have some shopping to do! Not entirely bad, it will be fun. :)

#11 of 15 Old 06-06-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommel View Post

Yes, me too... I'll be at 27 weeks on Monday, but I have also been basically preggo since September 2010 too.

I was thinking a similar thought yesterday. Yay! I am in my 28th week. And that I have been pregnant since March of 2010, except for 2 cycles...

treehugger.gif and geek.gif walking a path illuminated by our coolshine.gif5/08coolshine.gif 8/11 3rdtri.gif due in 1/14

brokenheart.gif6/10 brokenheart.gif10/10 

#12 of 15 Old 06-07-2011, 01:15 PM

SO SO SO happy to be in my third trimester. It really is something to celebrate!

Joyful wife to Jacob and mama to Eleanor. 

#13 of 15 Old 06-08-2011, 06:32 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Yay! You look wonderful!

Im in my third too, due Sept 4th!! This will be my second, so I'm a little nervous.

familybed2.gif Wife to dh_malesling.GIF -  Mama to kid.gif DS 6/08 and DS babyboy.gif 9/11  homebirth.jpg

A tad socially awkward redface.gif

#14 of 15 Old 06-11-2011, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rareimer View Post

yay!!!  and you look gorgeous!

i still have a couple more weeks left of the 2nd trimester, but getting closer! 

Thanks! Sorry for your loss:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieNova View Post

Yay! You look wonderful!

Im in my third too, due Sept 4th!! This will be my second, so I'm a little nervous.

Thanks! :)

#15 of 15 Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 AM

Gosh, I haven't been on here in forever...  YAY! for 3rd trimester! I remember counting down the weeks until I got out of my 1st Tri (all that morning sickness made it hell) and now it's like we're almost done! Next step is labor :/ not sure how I feel about that... lol

Wife to DH superhero.gif, Tandem Nursing SAHMfly-by-nursing2.gif to  diaper.gifDS1 9/2011 and babyboy.gif DS2 9/2012

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page