anyone else due on or around Sept 5th? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 07-23-2011, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am questioning if Ive calculated how many weeks along i am!!  Silly, I know, but I think i may have jumped ahead a week- and want it to be true, so im in denial  - how many weeks are you considering yourself if Sept 5th - ish is your due date....

#2 of 14 Old 07-23-2011, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Sept 4th is my due date and according to the midwife I will be 34 weeks along tomorrow.

familybed2.gif Wife to dh_malesling.GIF -  Mama to kid.gif DS 6/08 and DS babyboy.gif 9/11  homebirth.jpg

A tad socially awkward redface.gif

#3 of 14 Old 07-24-2011, 05:21 AM - Thread Starter

thank you- I know it's a silly ? - I am correct then- hooray :)- 34 weeks on Monday. :)

#4 of 14 Old 07-24-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nald1 View Post

I am questioning if Ive calculated how many weeks along i am!!  Silly, I know, but I think i may have jumped ahead a week- and want it to be true, so im in denial  - how many weeks are you considering yourself if Sept 5th - ish is your due date....

That's my due date too! Though honestly, I am just telling people "late August/early September"... 

Moo.

#5 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 06:09 AM - Thread Starter

that's my response as well- I usually say "late August" since that's what Im hoping for :)

#6 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 08:17 AM

Funny - I keep getting mixed up too. I have a pregnancy app on my phone I keep needing to consult. I am due Sept 7 and the app says I am 33 weeks, 5 days today. 

However, this baby seems like she can't wait to stretch out so I'm thinking I will go earlier...

Mama to two sweet girls!

#7 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 10:19 AM

My due date was done by early u/s (when there is a +/- of 3 days) so I tell people Sept 4- Sept 11.  So, 34 weeks this week.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#8 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 10:52 AM - Thread Starter

SAME!  I think I get confused on purpose since I want him to get here sooner rather than later :)

#9 of 14 Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 AM

If I use a generic due date calculator I am due Aug 28, but I know when I ovulated/conceived so my actually dd is Sept 6th. That's what I am going with, b/c with my previous pg's I went over my dd and that is no fun. Hoping this way I will be on time or early as far as dates go. We'll see.

#10 of 14 Old 07-26-2011, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

andbabymakes2,

When did you conceive?  I also know I conceived 12/11/2010 - curious.....

#11 of 14 Old 07-26-2011, 09:50 AM

I'm actually a little nervous about the due date I have... in all my prior pregnancies I've carried "late".  There are really strict no-vbac-past-41-weeks rules around here and I've always tried to build some wiggle room into my due date so I didn't get steamroller-ed.  But this time, with the u/s dating, I don't have that wiggle room.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#12 of 14 Old 07-26-2011, 09:26 PM

I'm due Sept 6 by LMP, I have no idea how close I might be since I didn't actually go into labor with DS.  Since it's a VBAC though I plan to start some natural inducing methods probably around 40 weeks.  I'm seeing a chiropractor regularly, which might help, and a friend did reflexology, which worked within 12 hours, so I might try that, and then all the other fun stuff too.  I don't think my midwives use Pitocin or any , they'll try everything else first and have a very high success rate without it.  I've started to freak out a little at how quickly it's coming though.  In 3 weeks she'll be considered full term, it's no longer pre-term labor, they won't even try to stop it, and I'm not ready!!  So she could be here anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks.  Right now I'd have a ton of pretty things to put in her hair, but she has no where to sleep, since the cradle is still in storage, her clothes aren't washed, her room isn't set up, my hospital bag isn't packed, there's stuff I still need to pick up.  AAAAAHHH!!

#13 of 14 Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 AM - Thread Starter

I hear ya- I finally lugged clothes from the attic myself- the car seat is waiting to be re-assembled, co-sleeper in attic- I think my husband feels he'll just pull it all together at 'the last minute" while im having nightmares the baby arrives and we have no installed car seat!!

#14 of 14 Old 07-27-2011, 04:49 PM

CRAP I need to get the carseat and wash the cover, plus I think I saw the baby bathtub up in our garage storage shelves, that'll need to be brought in and cleaned.  Then the swing and rocking chair are both in storage with the cradle.  At least I went shopping today and picked up a bunch of essentials.  I managed to find a girly crib skirt so I just need some girly bumper pads.  Yes I know you're not supposed to use them but I like them and she'll be in the cradle for the first few months anyways so the crib is more a glorified change table until then and with DS he never really did sleep in his crib a whole lot, or the cradle for that matter, he ended up with us, so the crib just makes the nursery look pretty!  Still need to get going on that hospital bag and washing clothes. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page