Happy SEPTEMBER! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I for one was excited that our big month is finally here. Happy September everyone! Can't wait to continue reading all the sweet birth stories as the month progresses. :)

#2 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 10:22 AM

YAY!!! I was starting to feel like September would never get here LOL ;) I am going to flip my calendar and smile everytime I see where it says "Olive's due date"!!!!

Happy September indeed!!!

Amy

Amy praying.gifbfinfant.gifslinggirl.gif familybed2.gif saynovax.gifsewmachine.gif crochetsmilie.gifWAHM to energy.gifElle 3/2/2004, joy.gifMeadow 12/02/2006, bouncy.gifAzaliah 4/09/2009, and baby.gif Olive 09/23/2011. I have been partners.gif married to my husband Bill since 2/22/03.....

#3 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 10:38 AM

LOL, I'm feeling much the same way.  I've got until the 20th to go but it still feels soooo much closer now that the calendar has been flipped over.

Alexis, mom to DS 11/99 DD1 01/02 and DD2 09/23/11.
#4 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 PM

I am so excited for all of us! This pregnancy feels like it has flown by! I keep catching myself thinking/saying "in september when baby comes" and realize now there's no more hypothetical future...this is happening and its happening soon! I am in absolute awe that we can do this...make a person from nothing and give them life? Amazing. I'm also amazed at how much personality this baby haas already, it's like I already know him and am just waiting to meet him face to face. As a first timer I ready didn't expect this much bonding to happen during the pregnancy!

Happy happy September...here's to happy healthy moms and babies!! xoxo

Lactivist-athiest-feminist wife to DH hola.gif , mommy-in-training to beautiful DS Kai, 9/2011 joy.gif

namaste.gif,intactivist.gif,familybed1.gif, saynovax.gif

#5 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 12:52 PM

Can't believe I'm having a baby THIS MONTH!!!   I love being able to say that finally!

Robyn - In stillheart.gif with Tyson, Gothy Mama to fairy.gif Jasmyn (March 12 2003), jammin.gifGrayson (August 2 2005), my angel3.gif Aurora Hope (m/c Nov 10 2010), and baby.gif Sydney Rayne (September 17 2011)     ribboncesarean.gifx3

#6 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rareimer View Post

Can't believe I'm having a baby THIS MONTH!!!   I love being able to say that finally!

Me too! People always ask me (and I"m sure all of you) "when are you due?" and now I can say "this month!" Shouldn't surprise anyone as my belly is WAY out there and it looks like I could go any moment!

Still not feeling impatient but am starting to get excited!

#7 of 13 Old 09-01-2011, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)

Hello September! I've got "Baby Watch!!!" in big letters written on our family calendar in the kitchen for the week after next! 

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#8 of 13 Old 09-02-2011, 05:53 AM

Yay September!!!  So glad it has started to cool down.  Now I can comfortably be pregnant for a little longer. thumb.gif

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

#9 of 13 Old 09-02-2011, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerCathy View Post

Yay September!!!  So glad it has started to cool down.  Now I can comfortably be pregnant for a little longer. thumb.gif

I hear you! Today is our first sub-90 degree day I can remember in literally months (high of 86) and then it's supposed to drop off and be in the 70s and 80s all next week. I am soooo happy!

#10 of 13 Old 09-02-2011, 09:10 AM

On a fun note: could all the rest of you mommas due later in the month stop having babies before us that are due now???  smile.gif  

Love tocrochetsmilie.gifand have way to much yarn!   teapot2.GIF is always on at my place.  
Wife familybed1.gif, momma femalesling.GIF, teacher homeschool.gif and all that is inbetween to A b. 31/12/04,  W b. 27/10/06vbac.gif,  V b 17/01/09hbac.gif, and     G b. 09/09/11hbac.gif

#11 of 13 Old 09-02-2011, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

i'm with you gracecody - i'm in CO also and i can't believe how hot it has been the last 2 months. thank goodness for this cooler weather coming through!

and agreed, mae14 - i have a feeling that i'll be birthing mid-month, after everyone due after me has already had their babies. waaah! :)

Vegan mama to DD (9/08), DS (9/11), and many rescued furbabies. 

#12 of 13 Old 09-02-2011, 03:04 PM

I am in CO also. I was really really really hoping that things would cool down once Sept got here... Oh well. It is supposed to cool down this weekend. :)

#13 of 13 Old 09-04-2011, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)

We finally turned the air conditioning off! It's 65 - cool and breezy. For the first time this summer, I'll be wearing a cardigan to the farmer's market.

And 12 days until my due date - I hope it's soon! 

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page