1. What is your first name? Jessica
2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? 2
3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? Married
4. When are you "due?" Oct. 23-ish
5. Do you have any names picked out? Mmm...not really. There's a girl name DH and I both really like, but it's one of those names that easily lends itself to teasing, so we're kinda unsure about it. Last time around there was only 1 boy name we agreed on (we had a boy).
6. List 3 facts about yourself. I taught kindergarten for 6 years. I graduated from a Quaker college. I love living half a block away from the co-op we belong to...just a quick walk to local produce, breads from some of the best bakeries in town, natural skin/hair products, etc.
7. Is this your last baby or do you want more? I think this is gonna be it.
8. Do you have any cravings yet? Not yet...only 20 DPO.
9. What is your plan for the birth? We plan to use the same freestanding birth center that we used when DS was born. It's about a 25-30 min. drive from our house and the practice includes at least 8 midwives and several nurses. It's also right across the street from a hospital with a good reputation.
10. We know healthy, but hoping for a girl/boy/twins? Welllll....I'd kinda like a girl, but feel like the universe has set me up to live in a house of boys -- the last two years I was teaching my classes were 70% boys. Also, my mom and my aunt and my maternal grandmother and my paternal aunt and DH's parents all had two kids each, either 2 boys or 2 girls.
11. You hope your baby has your ____ and his______. (eyes.. smile etc) DH and I both have long lashes, which DS inherited and they're beautiful, so I vote that his sibling get them, too. It would be fun if baby got my hazel eyes (DH and DS are brown). And DH's mellowness.
12. What state do you live in? Pennsylvania
13. Do you have any hobbies? Love reading...mostly fiction, including "young adult" and "intermediate" fiction. I'm a foodie and love reading about food and picking out new recipes (although DH does most of the cooking around here).
14. How many pregnancy tests have you taken so far, lol? Today I took my third test cuz I wanted to see if the line had gotten any darker. It had.
15. Have you told anyone your pregnant or waiting? If waiting, details. DH knows. My sister knows (especially pertinent cuz this pregnancy will probably prevent me from attending her wedding in September in India...her fiance is from Chennai). My childhood best friend knows. And the 3 mommies from the little playgroup DS and I have been a part of since he was a couple months old. We'll probably wait until about 12 weeks to tell others...except DH's parents will be visiting when I'm at 8 weeks and it would be nice to tell them in person this time around...so maybe my parents and DH's parents will know at 8 weeks.