Warning: Rant!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 01-30-2011, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok-so I've started cramping. I know this can be totally normal, and that's well and good-but I'm not able to relax about it, because I've been having a lack of symptoms and etc. I think this is going to end in miscarriage.

I made the mistake of telling DH who essentially told me all the ways I CAUSED this to happen, and how I'm IGNORANT and STUBBORN because I won't have a bunch of tests that will essentially not lead to any other conclusion besides the one we have now-"Try and see what happens".

He's actually angry with me-specifically me. And I'm stressed, and he left me with the kids and has been gone for 2 hours. I understand that men deal with grief and fear in different ways, and I'd be fine with him being angry. I'm just NOT fine with being his verbal punching bag, especially when I am already dealing with a multitude of emotions and stresses!

I am hoping these cramps are just normal and will go away-but they do feel a little "hollow" like they do right before my period. So now what-he's going to find all kinds of things to say and do to make my life difficult until I tell him we can try again? After he promised me when we got pregnant with the second loss that this was the last try...and then the same promise after the third lost pregnancy started...and then before we got pregnant this time!

Ironically, I haven't started to bleed yet-and maybe I won't, but instead of being here helping with the kids so I can rest just in case-to give me the best chance possible, he left me without saying where he was going, and I'm here stressed and cleaning the house....

I am feeling so sad-and hurt-and betrayed. Just when I need him, he dumps me. It's like I no longer have value to him if I can't or won't reproduce.

mecry.gif

Mother of reading.gif, REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifjammin.gif and babyf.gifborn Oct. 5th after angel.gif  angel.gif angel.gif. Social Media Manager and writer by day, Bloomin' Belly Soap maker by night.

#2 of 5 Old 01-30-2011, 03:29 PM

So sorry Mama.  greensad.gif  You don't deserve to be treated like that.  I hope he comes to his senses really soon and gives you the support you need and deserve, no matter what happens with the pregnancy. 

hug.gif

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#3 of 5 Old 01-30-2011, 04:36 PM
~pi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdart View Post

So sorry Mama.  greensad.gif  You don't deserve to be treated like that.  I hope he comes to his senses really soon and gives you the support you need and deserve, no matter what happens with the pregnancy. 

hug.gif

yeahthat.gif

I hope all is well, both with the pregnancy, and between you and your DH. Hugs.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#4 of 5 Old 01-31-2011, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks ladies.... Yeah, he "sort of" came to his senses. I think he's just not able to deal with grief and it comes out angry....still no bleeding, and the cramps are mild, come and go and don't get harder-so maybe it's not the end! :)

Mother of reading.gif, REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifjammin.gif and babyf.gifborn Oct. 5th after angel.gif  angel.gif angel.gif. Social Media Manager and writer by day, Bloomin' Belly Soap maker by night.

#5 of 5 Old 01-31-2011, 09:21 PM

My heart goes out to you. My fingers are crossed for you and for all of us for healthy pregnancies that stick. Blessings as you struggle to reconnect and regain faith in each other, may you get the support and love you need and deserve.

Jenny-engaged to a wonderful man- mama to 3 rambunctious homeschooling boys, ages 12,10, and 8-doula, knitter, natural food enthusiast, farmer-and expecting number 4 around October 7, 2011 right before I turn 40.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page