Paranoid about disappearance of breast soreness... is it normal? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 04:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies!  I'm crossposting this from the September DDC, because I'm trying to get as many opinions as I can.  Thanks!!

This morning I am 7w3d.  I woke up, and my breasts that have been soooo sore for the past three or four weeks suddenly don't hurt at all.  It's really freaking me out.  Is this normal??  I'm still really tired, I had some nasty nausea last night (still no vomitting, knock on wood), and my nipples are itchy this morning. 

Should I be concerned that one of my symptoms has disappeared?  This is my first pregnancy, and it took a long time to get here, so I'm super paranoid about miscarriage. 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#2 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 05:15 AM

This is my first pregnancy too, but exactly the same thing happened to me this morning (6w6d). I've read several times on these boards that symptoms come and go, so that's what I keep repeating in my head.
#3 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 05:34 AM

Try not to stress, hun. I'm sure it's normal.

Nicole treehugger.gif  Busy with my two boys.jog.gifdiaper.gif  The 'big boy' too. peace.gifOh, and a sweet baby girl, born at home in October. love.gif

#4 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 06:20 AM

OMG Val-that is too funny! I woke up today with the same concern! I came on here, and there was your post! Too funny! I am by my cycle, 7 weeks exactly today, though on my sono baby was measuring 5 days behind (well, the yolksac was-there wasn't a fetal pole-yet!)

I think horomones kind of surge and then level off, and then surge again-that's why my nausea comes and goes, and the fatigue is so bad for me. Maybe this is the reason for the breast changes coming and going?

Anyway-I'm sooo with ya on being paranoid over every lost symptom! xoxo

Mother of reading.gif, REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifjammin.gif and babyf.gifborn Oct. 5th after angel.gif  angel.gif angel.gif. Social Media Manager and writer by day, Bloomin' Belly Soap maker by night.

#5 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 06:30 AM

Wow, must be something in the air right now! I just made a post about symptoms disappearing and then scroll down and here's yours!

Try not to stress too much. I know, easier said than done hug2.gif

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#6 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the replies!  I'm glad to know I'm not alone on the disappearing symptoms, or the paranoia.  The good news is my boob soreness is back now - not at full force, but definitely more tender than this morning.  It came back accompanied by a migraine.  I haven't had a migraine in over 13 months, so this sucks.  Not sure if it's a pregnancy symptom, or just my body being funky, but I sure do wish it would go away! 

Again, thanks for the reassurances!  As I still haven't told anyone IRL, you ladies are my only pregnancy support system right now.  I'd be lost without y'all!

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#7 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 AM

My breast tenderness comes and goes at various times throughout the day. I have peed on a zillion sticks at this point, to convince myself I am still pregnant. LOL.

angel1.gif 03/11 angel1.gif 07/11 angel1.gif 01/12 

If at first you don't succeed: babyboy.gif 07/26/13

#8 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 03:57 PM
~pi

Mine has pretty much disappeared, too. The exact same thing happened at the same time in my last pregnancy, which resulted in my DS. (Actually, I was wondering recently, so I went and looked up my posts in his DDC. Same issue was happening right around this point in pregnancy.)

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#9 of 9 Old 02-11-2011, 06:54 PM

I believe it's just our bodies getting used to the new rush of hormones and blood increase. Breast tenderness does go away at some point during pregnancy so don't worry about it.

Birth Doula and SAHM to DHpartners.gif 9/02,    cat.gif8/04, DDdust.gif3/08   goorganic.jpg  winner.jpgfemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gif hoping forhomebirth.jpg 10/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page