New here, anyone cramping? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 04-09-2011, 11:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Ladie!

I've got a long story ;-)

My positive test was March 30th. I have no idea on dates because I haven't had a cycle since 11/2006 and I've had two children! My little girl 9/2007 and my lovely boy 10/2009. This will be my third...I hope I get to stay in the Oct DDC, and have skipped the 1st trimester ;-)

I had light spotting Feb 17th which I'm hoping was implantation, and would make me 11 weeks now. My midwife left the country the day I found out and gets back Tuesday, so hopefully we'll have dates in the next week or so.

I'm a busy mom, and also run my own business. I own and operate a natural parenting/cloth diaper store here in Southern California. I haven't "felt pregnant" at all, and I think I pushed it this week. I had light spotting yesterday, and today I've been in bed with cramps and a light flow. Is this happening to anyone else? It's funny, I always tell my moms how to take care of themselves, I need to listen to my own advice.

I was pressured into an induction with my first, transferred with my second, but actually went into labor on my own! and got to 9cm at home before labor stalled. This will be my HBA2C.....

So there's my long story :-) 

Rosie Posie Baby *Your Local Natural Baby Store*Cloth Diaper loving, Baby Wearing Mama to my two incredible babies!!
#2 of 8 Old 04-10-2011, 04:39 AM

Welcome to our group! I hope everything is ok with you and the LO!

Momma to Samuel Wyatt 8/15/09 and our new addition Jack 9/25/11!   mdcblog5.gif  winner.jpgcd.gif

#3 of 8 Old 04-10-2011, 05:19 AM

Welcome, and congratulations! I, too, hope evrything is OK with you & your baby! I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but I hope your MW can give you some answers on Tuesday.

#4 of 8 Old 04-10-2011, 09:28 AM

Hi and welcome from a fellow newbie here! :-) Oh and CoNgRaTs!! love.gif

Your story isnt too long, I like to read. LOL 

Is your bleeding red or brown? How are the cramps doing? I have a lot of discharge but no flow or spotting of any kind. I have pains occasionally on the sides. Do you have a back up MW you could call if it turns bright or heavy? 

Anyway, cant wait to get to know you! :-) 

Mom to three boys 7/7/00 fencing.gif 11/20/02 and 10/29/2011 luxlove.gif

Writing at: http://paisleymama.blogspot.com/ and other places! 

#5 of 8 Old 04-10-2011, 12:37 PM

Welcome to the DDC! 

I had cramping early on but no cramping since or bleeding. I am also a busy mother with four at home and own a small, local business along with my fiancé, though ours is not baby/parenting related so I can relate!

I hope your MW has nothing but good news for you when you're able to see her! Can you get checked out at the ER to see if they see a baby on u/s, if your cervix is opened closed, and maybe if they can tell where the bleeding is coming from?

Jamie: Kinda crunchy, computer geeky, very blessed, attached mama to five
R (4/1997), A (6/2002), B (07/2007), K (06/09) & N (10/17/2011)

#6 of 8 Old 04-10-2011, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Ladies,

It started off brown. Today it's bright. I wasn't really worried, but today my gut is telling me this isn't good.

Thanks for your support.

Rosie Posie Baby *Your Local Natural Baby Store*Cloth Diaper loving, Baby Wearing Mama to my two incredible babies!!
#7 of 8 Old 04-10-2011, 02:30 PM
~pi

Hugs, mama. Hoping for nothing but the best possible outcome.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#8 of 8 Old 04-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Just adding my experience to the list...I've had cramping and bleeding, brown and sometimes bright red...I was sure I was losing the pregnancy, but it turned out to be twins (and so far they are fine). The bleeding and cramping have continued, though. I'm 14 weeks now.

I wish you the best and hope everything turns out perfectly well. How are you feeling?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page