Plus size moms to be? Need help dealing with body hate. - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 193 Old 07-27-2011, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Love the scrapbook :)

As for carriers, I'm a size 24 so alot of structured carriers were just out of the question.  I had a Moby style wrap when my daughter was newborn.  Pros:  super comfortable, easy to put on once you get the hang of it.  Cons:  I found it impossible to take her in and out without retying - I just found it loosened up way too much.  Ditto for putting it on before getting in the car to drive somewhere, with the goal of just popping her in when we arrived.  Too loose!   Also, it was pretty hot in the summer.  

I got my ring slings when she was about 4 months old and was totally sold!  So easy to put on and she could go in and out as many times as I needed, it isn't a big deal at all.  I wore her until she was over a year old, very comfortably.  In fact, I didn't even bother to buy a stroller until she was 15 mo.  

I bought two linen slings from this shop:

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/54137586

They're on vacation right now, but should open again soon.  I can't tell you what good quality they are - I got 2 slings for the price of one big name sling, and they are super well made.  They've been washed and warn over and over.   Oh, also - I was worried about traditional slings not having a long enough tail to go around us - this shop makes longer length slings so I bought one regular and one extra long - turns out we didn't really need the extra length but the option is nice!

I'm going to skip the wrap and try the ring sling right from the beginning with this baby, I'm thinking it will be much easier! 

What else...as for essentials...we had an in-bed co-sleeper : http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Secure-Sleeper-Colors/dp/B00012CHFI  and loved it - we had lots of room IN our king size bed but not enough room BESIDE our king sized bed for a co-sleeper crib.  A breastfeeding pillow was wonderful - a big help on your back for breast or bottle feeding, and a nice place for the baby to sit up in.  

clothes - I admit, I like to dress a baby up a bit - I wasn't happy keeping her just in pajamas.  That said, It's all about comfortable!  I love soft, elastic waist pants, kimono shirts instead of onesies, and lots of little sweaters!  Of course, I'm a knitter, so I'm biased towards sweaters!  My best tip for clothing would be to buy at least a few outfits in the "too tiny to believe" size - DD was 7lb3oz and nothing fit her for a good month!  Of course, like I said before - I liked to dress her up a bit, so if I hadn't cared so much, too big would have been fine, too.  I like gowns with the elastic bottoms for pj's at first.  

Oh, and zippers vs snaps:  Snaps all the way!  Especially for one piece clothes, i.e. jammies.  With zippers you can't poke a finger in to check for a wet diaper.  You also have to unzip the entire thing to change them - with snaps you can check and then just undo their legs to get at the diaper!

Lots and lots of baby washcloths, especially if you're cloth diapering - they're wonderful wipes, I liked them much better than the thick fleece or sherpa diaper wipes - they are nice and thin so they get into the crevices easily!

I found a moses basket for cheap at a yard sale, in perfect shape.  I just sewed it a new cushion and kept it downstairs for when she napped  during the day.  .  

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#122 of 193 Old 07-27-2011, 06:51 PM

You are so lovely smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonahsmom View Post

Here's my 28+2 days and 29+5 days belly shots. I feel like I got a lot bigger in those 9 days:

5927412298_af1c8814cc.jpg

5961164101_84aa3b55df_z.jpg

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#123 of 193 Old 07-28-2011, 05:02 AM

You gals all look great!! Love that people are posting pictures.

I'll keep my eyes out for a boba... I already have an ergo (and it works for me, just not so well for DH) and we're so broke but.... I'd like to have something comfy for us both. So maybe we'll see a second hand one, or someone will offer to get us something... (baby #3 so I'm not expecting much!). I think I already said I'm planning to make a simple mei tai with wide, long straps and I am sure he can use it- but he gets funny about the ties (he feels it makes him look "like a samurai", thats his problem with the wrap too!). Your message reminds me that a bigger mama I knew IRL back in my old city had a boba and it looked like it fit her perfectly. Quote:

Originally Posted by akind1 View Post

Emma: have you or your DH tried a Boba? we changed to that from an Ergo once DS got too tall to be safely in a back carry in the Ergo. Both DH and I can wear the Boba comfortably with no extensions needed. FWIW: I'm 4'11 and currently 230-ish lbs and DH is 6'6" and 300 something (I know he wears between a 3XLT and a 4XLT but don't keep track of his lbs) - also I think the straps - both waist and shoulder - are a bit wider - at any rate, it seems to sit more comfortably for me.

Also, check thebabywearer FSOT or diaperswappers, they have wraps there all the time, you probably can get for a fraction of the cost.

ETA: most recent bump pic: 31 weeks!

d32ddc28.jpg

dissertating mom to three

#124 of 193 Old 07-28-2011, 09:12 AM

I came across this blog and thought it was an empowering website to share....our bodies are amazing that we can grow a perfect lil human

http://theshapeofamother.com/

Wife for 11 amazing yrs, Mom to a son REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(10), and three daughters loveeyes.gif (7),  love.gif(4),   energy.gif(3) hbac.gif, ..lost  angel.gif,(5) angel babies to early miscarriage....realizing we were not "finished" so we are expecting a lil BOY 1sttri.gif July 2012

#125 of 193 Old 07-29-2011, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Sitting here bawling my eyes out, I called the doctors office again to see if the results for my tolerance test had come in and the nurse told me that my doctor had not reviewed them yet but she want ahead and told me the results, I failed by two fucking points if I heard her correctly. My levels were 170.

I have to go back in at some point for the three hour and I am so depressed, I knew this pregnancy had been to freaking easy, no way was I getting out of it scott free.

I feel resigned to a c-section now, I know I may be over-reacting a bit but I just feel like giving up...I cannot stop crying.

#126 of 193 Old 07-29-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflyMom View Post

Sitting here bawling my eyes out, I called the doctors office again to see if the results for my tolerance test had come in and the nurse told me that my doctor had not reviewed them yet but she want ahead and told me the results, I failed by two fucking points if I heard her correctly. My levels were 170.

I have to go back in at some point for the three hour and I am so depressed, I knew this pregnancy had been to freaking easy, no way was I getting out of it scott free.

I feel resigned to a c-section now, I know I may be over-reacting a bit but I just feel like giving up...I cannot stop crying.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad and discouraged. hug2.gif

I unofficially have mild gestational diabetes (unofficial because I declined the GTT and monitor my own numbers at home and am able to control my sugar with diet, but I was never officially diagnosed).

I'm not sure what the nurse said, but the standard cut off for the one hour test is 140, so if you were at 170, its a bit more than a couple of points.

If you do indeed have GD, its really not so terrible! I promise! And it really does not spell automatic c-section. I was mild GD with my last pregnancy and had a homebirth and am planning a homebirth with this one. What is making you feel so certain about needing a c-section? Is it something your provider has talked about? Keep in mind that its not too late to change providers if you feel this one isn't a good match for you. Some providers will automatically start talking c-section with plus-sized moms and GD, but many do not.

Have you ever been to The Plus Size Pregnancy Website? She has an excellent and fairly comprehensive sections on GD. I really, really recommend reading it through thoroughly. Maybe it will help you feel less overwhelmed.

http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/Prenatal%20Testing/prenataltest-gdscreensummary.htm

And like I said, GD is not so terrible. Some mamas can control their glucose with diet alone, others need meds. My diet can get a bit tedious and boring, but its really not so bad and its really amazing how much better I feel on it.

Visit the GD thread in the DDC if you have specific questions. Lots of smart, experienced women there.

Try not to worry too much. Proceed with the three hour and take it from there. Maybe it would be useful for you to try to have a talk with your doctor between now and then about how he/she will proceed with your care if you are diagnosed.

#127 of 193 Old 07-29-2011, 11:52 AM

The offices around here have a 130-140 cut off for the 1 hr test, so 170 would have definitely been high! I was 152 for the 1 hour but just found out I passed my 3 hr test! yay!

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#128 of 193 Old 07-29-2011, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

So far my OB has been really positive and open about  things, she is a larger lady herself and has kids so she understands the ups and downs I guys.

She never really mentioned a c-section a side from when I brought up my hopes of not having one in our first meeting, her only comment then about it was that as long as we kept my blood pressure and everything under control (which we have been) she does not see a need at this point to even discuss it.

I have not talked to her yet about the test results and the nurse I talked to when I called was not hers.

A few minutes ago I checked my phone and had a voicemail from her actual nurse asking me to give her a call on Monday and to "Not freak out or worry as its nothing bad/major"...IM SO HOPING THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!

Thank you so much for the link, I had not stumbled upon that website yet and I will read through it this weekend.

Im hoping everything is manageable as so far this pregnancy has been really easy and calm and I so wanted it to continue that way.

I really really appreciate all the support here :)

Ten more weeks, just got to make it ten more weeks and everything will be worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonahsmom View Post

I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad and discouraged. hug2.gif

I unofficially have mild gestational diabetes (unofficial because I declined the GTT and monitor my own numbers at home and am able to control my sugar with diet, but I was never officially diagnosed).

I'm not sure what the nurse said, but the standard cut off for the one hour test is 140, so if you were at 170, its a bit more than a couple of points.

If you do indeed have GD, its really not so terrible! I promise! And it really does not spell automatic c-section. I was mild GD with my last pregnancy and had a homebirth and am planning a homebirth with this one. What is making you feel so certain about needing a c-section? Is it something your provider has talked about? Keep in mind that its not too late to change providers if you feel this one isn't a good match for you. Some providers will automatically start talking c-section with plus-sized moms and GD, but many do not.

Have you ever been to The Plus Size Pregnancy Website? She has an excellent and fairly comprehensive sections on GD. I really, really recommend reading it through thoroughly. Maybe it will help you feel less overwhelmed.

http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/Prenatal%20Testing/prenataltest-gdscreensummary.htm

And like I said, GD is not so terrible. Some mamas can control their glucose with diet alone, others need meds. My diet can get a bit tedious and boring, but its really not so bad and its really amazing how much better I feel on it.

Visit the GD thread in the DDC if you have specific questions. Lots of smart, experienced women there.

Try not to worry too much. Proceed with the three hour and take it from there. Maybe it would be useful for you to try to have a talk with your doctor between now and then about how he/she will proceed with your care if you are diagnosed.

#129 of 193 Old 07-30-2011, 07:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

dragonfly - Please try not to panic about the gd. There are several of us dealing with it & it sucks but it is definitely manageable & it does NOT mean an automatic c-section. With ds I really struggled to get my numbers in the range they wanted (this time it is easier) & still had a vaginal delivery.

Carriers - We never owned a stroller at all so we did a fair bit of babywearing with ds - I suspect this time will be the same. We started off with two ring slings that I made - one for each of us. Loved them. Then I made a stretchy wrap - by the time I made it ds was already 20lbs so we didn't get much use of it, I did find it a bit bulky & awkward & could never figure out how to wrap it without the ends ending up on the ground which wasn't ideal depending on where I was - I do think I will use it more this time in the newborn stage. At about 7 months (after a month of contemplation) I got an ergo which we still love (ds is 2.5 & 37lbs). I did get the waist extender which wasn't absolutely necessary but certainly made adjusting easier. Dh is 6'3" & was close to 300lbs & was also able to wear it although he never mastered putting it on himself (he was too nervous) so he preferred the ring sling if I wasn't around to help. We rarely used the ergo for front carries (as ds was already over 25lbs when we got it) but it is great for back carries. I do agree that the soft structured carriers are not the most flattering in the world for those of us that are heavier but the thing was so darn comfortable & convenient & secure feeling I didn't even care. We also have a backpack carrier which has not seen a ton of use but had it's times. I mostly found it useful for ds' second winter when he was too big to be under the same jacket as me & he was too bulky once in a snowsuit to go in one of the other carriers. 

Surviving sleep deprivation one day at a time with dd (Oct '11) & ds (Oct '08).

#130 of 193 Old 08-06-2011, 06:50 PM

I had a HB with my second baby, and had mild diet-controlled GD. I was very healthy, she was very healthy (and 9lbs!) and, yeah, the diet gets boring, and the testing stressed me out, but in the end, its not so awful. And its just for 2-3 months. Not an eternity. When you are holding your baby in your arms, it doesn't seem like a big deal any more at all! I am planning a HB again with suspected GD (declined the test this time).

I'm hoping all of you going through the GD testing now pass with flying colors, but if not, please don't despair. It was very helpful to me to find other mamas on here dealing with it and made a huge difference in my experience. So did having a supportive and helpful caregiver (which I had last time and this time- new midwives, new city, but they are very pragmatic and helpful about it all).

#131 of 193 Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 AM

emmaegbert - it's so great that you were able to have a hb with the gd. Here you are risked out immediately with a gd diagnosis - that's why I didn't even get it in my mind this time as I knew I would have gd.

#132 of 193 Old 08-07-2011, 11:18 AM

I just got the results from my 1-hour test yesterday. I got a 124, and my midwife said she wanted me under 130! I consider that a liiiiittle bit of a close call, but I'm happy I don't have to worry about it. The midwife emphasized to me that a result over 130, and/or being positive for GD, wouldn't necessarily risk me out.

Now I'm concerned about pregnancy-induced hypertension. My BP has been regularly 120/80. It was 110/70 once. My last prenatal appointment, though, it was up to 132/80. She said that if I hit 140 it's technically PIH. That still doesn't risk me out of home birth but it's just another thing to worry about!

Mom to Eli babyboy.gif 10/18/11 and loving wife to Derrin. heartbeat.gif 

Proud to be "that" girl--the crazy bedsharing, sling-wearing, breastfeeding mama everyone

thinks is crazy!

#133 of 193 Old 08-07-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinket90 View Post

Now I'm concerned about pregnancy-induced hypertension. My BP has been regularly 120/80. It was 110/70 once. My last prenatal appointment, though, it was up to 132/80. She said that if I hit 140 it's technically PIH. That still doesn't risk me out of home birth but it's just another thing to worry about!

Mine has also been 120/80 or slightly lower and this past appointment it was getting up near 140.  They weren't too worried  but my dr. told me to take 500mg calcium 2x a day, she said that  is usually enough to nip early PIH in the bud!

#134 of 193 Old 08-08-2011, 04:32 AM

A one-time higher BP isn't necessarily cause for concern - easy for stress or whatever to make it high that day - something that might be worth checking once in a while at home if you can, to see if you notice a pattern of it going up.

I scheduled professional maternity pictures for the end of the month! I"ll be 36/37 weeks - I'm so excited! I didn't do them at all really with my first, but I wanted to. I feel so great this pregnancy, and less blimp-ish, I know they will turn out well. And I want some with DS (who will be 21 months at the time) with the bump.

Still gained next to nothing (5 lbs by 8 weeks, and nothing since) . . . I think I am just losing it elsewhere and adding it to the belly :) I'm not really concerned, but kind of happy that I won't have to worry about losing as much after the baby is born, since I won't diet until she's weaned, which will be at least a year PP.

The rest of you holding up ok?

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#135 of 193 Old 08-08-2011, 04:34 AM

Quote:

A one-time higher BP isn't necessarily cause for concern - easy for stress or whatever to make it high that day - something that might be worth checking once in a while at home if you can, to see if you notice a pattern of it going up.

I should have mentioned, she recommended the calcium because with my last pregnancy, my BP did start to creep up in the end!

#136 of 193 Old 08-08-2011, 05:36 AM

I am not really weighing myself but I suspect I have gained a fair bit of weight (over 20lbs for sure). But I am feeling good about it. I can look in the mirror and at pictures and I can see its all going into my belly/midsection. By butt, face, etc are not getting fatter (as they did in my last two pregnancies). I am pleasantly surprised, I thought it would bother me more. The idea of gaining all this weight really bothered me, but the reality of it has been fine. (I had JUST lost about 40lbs the year before this pregnancy, the idea of putting it back on was very disheartening). I feel healthy and in control of my eating and cravings, I think that helps. I've only been seeing DH very intermittently (I am out of town with the kids for summer, while I work) but when we've seen eachother that has been great too- he makes me feel very beautiful and sexy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeguard View Post

emmaegbert - it's so great that you were able to have a hb with the gd. Here you are risked out immediately with a gd diagnosis - that's why I didn't even get it in my mind this time as I knew I would have gd.

ha! there is a lot I do not like about the US healthcare system (like the fact so many people have little or no coverage-- talk about rationing!!-- like my husband had no health insurance at all for 5 years, and my children had none this past year from September until June 1st, and that I had no coverage myself for this pregnancy until June 1st either. Inadequate health insurance is a major stress for us personally and we are not at all unusual.) But this is one thing I am happy about right now, as I am planning a second HB w/ the presumed mild GD- at least the lack of consistency in the whole system seems to mean that providers have a little more discretion in deciding how they practice. There license does not preclude GD patients, though all HBMWs I have talked to for both pregnancies did say that they cannot have insulin-dependent diabetic women, so I had to go on faith that I would be able to manage w/out insulin.

#137 of 193 Old 08-09-2011, 05:34 AM

I'd love a homebirth, but HBAC'ing here is really impossible as there aren't many, if any, providers that will attend you as it is sort of, but not really, illegal to do so. (no law against it, but VBAC mamas aren't in the low-risk category to be attended by homebirth midwives, most of which are CPMs or LMs)

thankfully I've at least got a local hospital and OB practice that are really supportive of VBAC.

Thought I'd show a progressive picture, if you all don't mind :) I've grown alot lately I think, even without gaining anything! - newest is on top - wish I could remember to face the same way for each one!

d32ddc28-1.jpg

#138 of 193 Old 08-09-2011, 06:14 AM

lovin' the bump ;)

Quote:

I'd love a homebirth, but HBAC'ing here is really impossible as there aren't many, if any, providers that will attend you as it is sort of, but not really, illegal to do so. (no law against it, but VBAC mamas aren't in the low-risk category to be attended by homebirth midwives, most of which are CPMs or LMs)

thankfully I've at least got a local hospital and OB practice that are really supportive of VBAC.

Thought I'd show a progressive picture, if you all don't mind :) I've grown alot lately I think, even without gaining anything! - newest is on top - wish I could remember to face the same way for each one!

d32ddc28-1.jpg

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#139 of 193 Old 08-09-2011, 01:08 PM

You look great, akind1!

#140 of 193 Old 08-09-2011, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Akind1, you look great!! Where do you get your tops!?

*Deep breath*

I go for my 3 hour GD test follow up tomorrow and Im terrified :(

I will find out for sure if I have it or not and what course of action needs to be taken....Im so worried and I know Im over reacting but I cannot stop the panic feeling I get when I think about it.

On the other hand I only have 7 more weeks to go...such a short time to have to worry about anything at all and I really cannot believe I am going to get to meet my little man so soon!!

I feel like I have so much to do still to get ready.....

#141 of 193 Old 08-09-2011, 04:46 PM

I need to take a new picture! It's been a month since my last one, and I don't see the difference as dramatically but I still want to document it.

I have been having heartburn something AWFUL in the last 3 days. Now, given, I've never had heartburn before, so I don't really know what it feels like. But it burns in my throat, and the pressure is awful. It came on Sunday night right before bed, and I finally just threw up and felt much better, so I could actually sleep. It started again last night, so I scarfed like 6 Tums tablets and it got a little better.

My second cousin had her triplets today! She was only a week and a half ahead of me, plus the multiples are smaller, so it's crazy to see the pictures and know that's about the size my little man probably is right now! I can't wait to meet my little guy. I keep reminding myself that's he's still cooking cuz he's not done yet!

Mom to Eli babyboy.gif 10/18/11 and loving wife to Derrin. heartbeat.gif 

Proud to be "that" girl--the crazy bedsharing, sling-wearing, breastfeeding mama everyone

thinks is crazy!

#142 of 193 Old 08-09-2011, 06:57 PM

dragonfly - I was sure I had gd again this time, I already dealt with it once & yet I still felt just awful thinking about before the testing. I hope it goes well for you - but if you need us on the gd thread we're there.

#143 of 193 Old 08-10-2011, 04:18 AM

Lane Bryant for the tops - they run longer than the actual "maternity" ones at Motherhood - go figure!

Dragonfly, fx you do well on with the GTT. It's no picnic, but hey, treat yourself to a carb loving brunch after! The hospital where I had mine done gives you a food voucher, I had a cinnamon roll and a chocolate milk, just in case I got "bad" news and would have to restrict myself! then I had potato and cheese pierogies for lunch . . .yum

Only 7 weeks to go! I got to hold a friend's newborn girl yesterday (born at 37 weeks and 8 lbs 10oz!) made me so want to meet this LO, but she's got some more cooking to do. In the meantime I'm getting some wicked BH's in the evenings and trying to take it easy.

#144 of 193 Old 08-10-2011, 05:05 AM

Quote:

Only 7 weeks to go! 

This sent a wave of panic through me ;)  Only 10 weeks to go, here....and that seems unreasonably soon!!!

According to my weigh-in last week, I have only gained 5lb at 30 wks, which is fine - that's about where I was with DD, I think i gained about 12lb total and she weighed 7lb.  

There is no denying the baby belly now.  It's definitely out there!  It's still not perfectly rounded but in most shirts it looks like a normal bump.  I think it's much bigger than it was with DD, but I didn't take any pictures to compare.  

I had a dream last night that my doctor rushed me in for an c-section without explaining why, and when I asked afterwards, she told me it was because she had a party to get to, ha!  I don't fear this happening in real life  but it was very unsettling

#145 of 193 Old 08-13-2011, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

So I failed the three hour...depressed about that.

Snugglebugmom likes this.
#146 of 193 Old 08-14-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflyMom View Post

So I failed the three hour...depressed about that.

grouphug.gif Lots of excellent company at the GD moms thread, honey. Come on over. hug2.gif

~Iris~ Catholic mama to DD1 11/15/05 * DD2 04/28/08 * brokenheart.gif06/23/2010 * and our little rainbow DS 10/07/11 love.gif

#147 of 193 Old 08-17-2011, 06:26 AM

dragonfly - that's a bummer, but you have lots of support!

new pic: 34 weeks! I just am trying to figure out where all the bump is coming from, when I've not really gained anything. (but I am not complaining! I love the bump and I actually am happy with the scale for once!)

d6587520.jpg

#148 of 193 Old 08-17-2011, 08:21 AM

oh my goodness...you look like you are ready to "drop it on the sidewalk" - FAB BUMP!!!!!!!!

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#149 of 193 Old 08-17-2011, 09:25 AM

I only hope labor goes that easily! have 6 weeks left (unless she's late and then . . .I don't want to think about it!)

#150 of 193 Old 08-17-2011, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

dragonfly - that's a bummer, but you have lots of support!

new pic: 34 weeks! I just am trying to figure out where all the bump is coming from, when I've not really gained anything. (but I am not complaining! I love the bump and I actually am happy with the scale for once!)

d6587520.jpg

I MUST know where you get your shirts!!

They are so lovely...if I have already asked this in the past I apologize, pregnancy brain and all that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page