We're having a (fill in the blank with gender)? What's everyone having? Post your u/s pics, too, if you can! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 97 Old 06-09-2011, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im having a boy! I knew that though. Dreams, visions and intuition for the past two years about th is little boy! joy.gif
#92 of 97 Old 06-09-2011, 11:22 AM

We are having a BOY and we are over the moon excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've never found out before, and weren't planning to this time, but when the U/S tech moved the wand around to measure the legs...well, there it was. Pretty obvious! My dh and I both looked at each other and said, "Okay, we want to know!" and the tech confirmed our suspicions!

We haven't told the kids yet, but they're going to be giddy...even our little girls had been saying "We want a little brother!"

SAHM to Abraham (9) Gillian (5) Adrienne (3) and baby boy coming in October! 

Always missing our Gianna, lost during fullterm labor (8/23/04)
Sticking together through the good and the bad with dh of 10 yrs!

#93 of 97 Old 06-09-2011, 01:58 PM

I just had my ultrasound and SHE'S A GIRL!! I have very mixed feelings about that which shock me. I thought I would be thrilled. I thought I wanted a girl in the beginning but have pretty much talked myself into a boy (especially the way my daughter has been acting lately)..I feel like I want to cry but IDK if its from joy or disappointment. Of course my daughter is thrilled, my oldest was happy but I was not aware that my 9 year old was looking forward to a brother and is disappointed :/ I'm so happy to know though and I know I will love having another daughter.

Holly intactlact.giffambedsingle2.giffly-by-nursing1.gifsingle mom to 4.5...hoping for a homebirth.jpg this time.
#94 of 97 Old 06-14-2011, 12:58 PM

I'm having a girl! love.gif I had a feeling it would be a girl and I'm so excited that I'll have one of each sex now. And, most importantly, she looks healthy! Here's a picture of her with her chin resting on her hand. 

Ultrasound_6_6_11_3of4_crop.jpg

SAHM to DS (11/09) with a little girl coming in October stork-girl.gif familybed1.gif

#95 of 97 Old 06-14-2011, 07:17 PM

joy.gif

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#96 of 97 Old 06-16-2011, 09:59 AM

DH and I found out last Friday - we are having boy #2!

BabyBrotherUltrasoundSide_10jun2011.jpg

He wasn't shy about showing the goods either wink1.gif

BabyBrotherUltrasoundMoneyshot_10jun2011.jpg

I was in complete shock - all my life I dreamed about the day I would have my little girl... DH and I were convinced this was a girl, I've been queing up girl knitting and sewing patterns for years, etc... so I was a mixture of hysterical laughter (over being fooled by this little one) and tears over letting go of that dream (this babe will be our last).

I allowed myself to grieve my dream-daughter, and am now feeling very peaceful, happy and excited about being a mom to two little boys. I'm really looking forward to seeing their brotherly bond develop - I know my dad and brother both wish they could have had a brother, so I'm happy that my boys will have that smile.gif I'm also determined to find the most AWESOME and stylish knitting patterns for boys that exist orngbiggrin.gif

Thankfully everything checked out normal (I was so happy!), and babe is measuring just 4 days ahead of my calculations, so D-date will remain unchanged smile.gif

One adventurous and headstrong little Aries and one artistic, peaceful Libra - supposedly those two signs get along quite well!

Amy, mom to E superhero.gifsince April 2008 and C babyboy.gif since October 2011, wife to P since September 2006.

#97 of 97 Old 06-19-2011, 07:05 PM

We found out Thursday that we're having a perfectly perfect little BOY! That makes 3 girls and 2 boys for us. :D

Jamie: Kinda crunchy, computer geeky, very blessed, attached mama to five
R (4/1997), A (6/2002), B (07/2007), K (06/09) & N (10/17/2011)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page