Let's talk diaper bags! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 39 Old 05-25-2011, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yeah, I know there's a million of these threads out there, but I want to know what YOU all use!  Especially those of you with older children in tow!  

I just ordered this one:

http://www.emodernbaby.com/item_2213/The-Charlie-by-timi-leslie--Mustard.htm

Do you all sort things into small bags or ziplocks within your diaper bag?

And, is there an unusual item in your bags that you consider indispensable?  

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#2 of 39 Old 05-25-2011, 03:59 PM

I had this(in a different color) with DD and I'm still using it now:

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Mom-and-Baby/Baby-Bag/154882/defaultColor/Poppy+Fields/pc/638/c/0/sc/643/p/154882.uts

I bought this for this baby but haven't started using it yet:

http://www.royalbabyboutique.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_222_454&products_id=471

PS I got it from zulily and paid a lot less!

As long as I have diapers and wipes at this point we are good.  When DD was little I always kept an extra shirt for myself though since she was a spitter! I don't really sort anything that goes in it, its mostly just tossed in there. There are little pockets on the sides that I can tuck things into though.

joy.gif:Mommy to Lennon Elizabeth 11/27/09 and somebody new, due 10/08joy.gif:

#3 of 39 Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 PM

I want this one but I'm concerned it will be too summery to use next winter. Thoughts?

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Maternity/78048-BLU/Womens-Cobalt-Capri-Baby-Changing-Bag.html

Hannah, Wife to R , Mama to Alexander, born 2-15-08,
and Gabriel, born 10-17-11. Ask me about cleft lip and palate!
signcirc1.gif

#4 of 39 Old 05-25-2011, 06:41 PM

http://www.ergobabycarriers.com/babycarriers/item/BP4CN/ this is the one I have. I really like it. I personally would not purchase something that did not have a back pack style option.

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

#5 of 39 Old 05-25-2011, 08:27 PM

I got a Fleurville Sling Tote a couple months ago, thanks to BabySteals.com.  I've been using it for outings with my older kids, and I have to say I love it.  My old diaper bag was a Skip Hop, and while it was perfectly functional, it wasn't fun at all, and was really starting to show its age.  I get lots of compliments with my new bag, and I think it will hold up for a very long time!  I think with a new baby, the Fleurville will be just fine for me - I've never carried a lot of supplies!  I just need diapers, wipes, a small change of clothes, room for a couple toys, and a compact carrier, and I'm good.  This one has plenty of room for that much, but not much more.  The only thing I wish it had were some outside drink pockets - I've found them to be terribly handy once they're ready for a sippy cup with water, you know?  But, I can always make room for that inside (right now I tote around my 24oz water bottle in there, no problem!).

I'm just glad I got it on a steal.  I'd probably never be willing to shell out more than $40ish for a diaper bag, otherwise!

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#6 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 04:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahkatiebell View Post

I want this one but I'm concerned it will be too summery to use next winter. Thoughts?

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Maternity/78048-BLU/Womens-Cobalt-Capri-Baby-Changing-Bag.html

I really LOVE that bag!  I actually had a bag I used as a diaper bag with DD in a very similar print - big red flowers with black and white....and yeah, I found myself switching bags when Fall rolled around - it felt too bright and summery.

Does everyone carry a separate purse as well?  One of the reasons I am so excited about the Charlie bag (and willing to pay the price) is that it is big enough for all my stuff and my dslr on top of baby and toddler gear (because I really don't carry a huge amount of kid stuff, just the basics).   We don't have a car during the week and rarely use a stroller, so we are on foot or transit - two bags would be way too bulky!

There are such beautiful diaper bags these days!

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#7 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 06:03 AM

I have a little tiny purse that fits in the diaper bag, It just has my wallet and maybe a couple other little things in it, its nice if I go somewhere real quick and don't need the big bag.

joy.gif:Mommy to Lennon Elizabeth 11/27/09 and somebody new, due 10/08joy.gif:

#8 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 06:09 AM

It's very hard for me to feel comfortable buying a diaper bag from online. I want something big enough to hold everything (especially cloth diapers since they are bulkier than disposables) I need it to hold but small enough to be portable. I much prefer to buy a diaper bag in person. Daddy actually fell in love with a JEEP bag during our son's pregnancy (he was driving a Wrangler at the time) so we got that one. It fit everything I needed it to fit but was big. I ended up keep it, stocked, in the van and putting necessary things in a smaller bag (like a wet/dry bag) or in my purse for trips out. 

Jamie: Kinda crunchy, computer geeky, very blessed, attached mama to five
R (4/1997), A (6/2002), B (07/2007), K (06/09) & N (10/17/2011)

#9 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 06:20 AM

MIL got me this super fancy toile/boutique diaper bag that is huge.  I used it very early on to be polite, especially when we were at her house, but over time (DS2 is 14 months today!), I transitioned to using DS1's kindergarten backpack.  As far as indispensable items?  Diaper, wipes, spare outfit, and snacks for me!  And Oatios--they've gotten us through grocery stores, car trips, etc.

sleepytime.gif I got tired of my signature, but I still love my children and husband and miss my little brotherkid.gif

#10 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 07:54 AM

I really have no idea what I'll need for a diaper bag.  I don't carry a purse usually and it's hard for me to visualize where I'll be going with this baby and what the baby will need when I get there.  Probably I'll wait till she's born before I worry about it.  I can just throw stuff in a shopping bag or something until I sort out what features and contents I need for the actual diaper bag.  

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#11 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 08:15 AM
~pi

We just put a change kit (an older model of this one) in whatever other bag we are already carrying (usually a backpack.) It fits a small ziploc with a couple of wet cloths, a spare prefold and cover, and an empty large ziploc for wet/dirty dipes. If I want to pack more than one diaper, the extras just go in separately. With a younger baby, I usually added a rolled up multipurpose blanket and a change of clothes. Baby goes in the carrier. For outings with an older baby, possibly a small snack and maybe some sort of chewable toy. For a toddler or preschooler, DS gets to bring a toy of his choice, and we'll also pack a little container of snacks (usually some cut up veggies) and a water bottle. Done.

I always need to have other things on me for health reasons (test kit, spare insulin pump supplies, candy/juice/glucose tabs, often some sort of hard fruit like an apple or pear) plus my wallet, keys, glasses, phone, etc. so I don't want to add any more to that than I have to.

I am only posting this in case any FTMs are getting the idea that a diaper bag is a necessity. If you like using one, more power to you! thumb.gif Some very pretty bags linked here!

capretta likes this.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#12 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pi View Post

We just put a change kit (an older model of this one) in whatever other bag we are already carrying (usually a backpack.) It fits a small ziploc with a couple of wet cloths, a spare prefold and cover, and an empty large ziploc for wet/dirty dipes. If I want to pack more than one diaper, the extras just go in separately. With a younger baby, I usually added a rolled up multipurpose blanket and a change of clothes. Baby goes in the carrier. For outings with an older baby, possibly a small snack and maybe some sort of chewable toy. For a toddler or preschooler, DS gets to bring a toy of his choice, and we'll also pack a little container of snacks (usually some cut up veggies) and a water bottle. Done.

I always need to have other things on me for health reasons (test kit, spare insulin pump supplies, candy/juice/glucose tabs, often some sort of hard fruit like an apple or pear) plus my wallet, keys, glasses, phone, etc. so I don't want to add any more to that than I have to.

I am only posting this in case any FTMs are getting the idea that a diaper bag is a necessity. If you like using one, more power to you! thumb.gif Some very pretty bags linked here!

Agreed!  This is the first time I am buying a "diaper bag".  With DD I used an assortment of tote bags, shoulder bags, grocery bags.... redface.gif  And it worked just fine!!  

This time around I really want something that I can carry everything or just a little, take to the playground or out to dinner...etc.  I am tired of shuffling things around and really want one bag that I love and multi-tasks!

You mentioned carrying a ziplock - this is such a good idea. Even though I always had a wet bag with me, a large ziplock or plastic bag tucked in my bag was a LIFESAVER!  Think puke...leaky sippy cups....muddy shoes...

#13 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 04:55 PM

Finances are kind of tight right now and I had some leftover sturdy corduroy and canvas fabrics so I actually just made my own...it was kind of nice because I didn't have to spend anything, and was able to make it exactly the size I wanted with pockets etc. where I wanted them. It's kind of medium-sized...big enough for diapers, wipes, change of clothes, snacks, and a changing pad/blanket thing, but not so big that I wear myself out lugging it around. As some other posters have mentioned, a big ziploc + a washable wet bag are reeeally nice to have! 

Head over heels for DHjoy.gif bonus mama to super sweet DSS (10/9)superhero.gif and mama to DD (10/11)loveeyes.gif! nocirc.gif  sewmachine.gif  goorganic.jpg

#14 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 08:13 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I've been on the look out for a diaper bag, but haven't found the bag of my dreams.  With dd I used an old messenger bag, fairly small.  My only complaint with it is that it doesn't have a zipper, and no pocket for a water bottle.  I'd really like something that would accommodate my dslr, so have been scoping out etsy.  LOTS of cool diaper bags there.

I would like a small messenger bag, but this time with a few pockets and perhaps a water bottle holder, and a padded section for the camera. 

What I keep in my bag (and it's super small ... maybe ten inches across, square?):

• cloth dipe
  • small wet bag
  • towel tablets (small pellet things that become a towelette when you add water, about the size of an alka selzter)
  • spare pants and a last-resort sposie, both in a large-ish ziploc
  • compact shopping bag that folds in on itself
  • 2 small snack cups with fruit or veg
  • small kleen kanteen bottle
  • my little wallet
  • cell phone
  • arnica cream for owies

And that's about it.  I'm hoping to have dd be out of diapers by the time the baby comes, so should still be good for that size of bag.  I love a messenger bag, because we're usually on foot and dd is always in the carrier (or walking), so it's easy to don the carrier and sling the bag across my body.  Works great! 

ETA: Not a fan of the ergo backpack ad-on.  Do you use it with your Ergo, theboysmama?  It drove me nuts!  I didn't like the the way it attached, and I didn't like how it added so much weight to my back (or my front way back when).  It's good to hear that it works for some folks!  I'm selling mine on CL.  But no bites yet.  Maybe I'll try it again? 

capretta likes this.

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#15 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 09:32 PM

DDCC. We don't have a car, and we use an umbrella stroller, so I have to use a backpack. When DD was younger and would ride in the Ergo, I'd have baby on front, backpack on back and we'd be ready to go for the many hours we'd be away from home. I found a shoulder bag too awkward with a baby on the front. 

I like to be prepared, so I carry lots with me. Diapers, pre-moistened flannel wipes, wet bag, puddle pad. Change of clothes, sweater, extra socks, a weather-appropriate hat if she isn't currently wearing one. Two small books, a couple of small toys and emergency stickers. Snacks and water bottle for her and me. Wallet, phone, keys, mints, lip balm, a couple of nylon shopping bags, a small notebook and pen and my knitting. In the small basket of the stroller I also have the rain cover, umbrella and a blanket if it's chilly. In the summer I bring her swimsuit and a towel, and sunscreen. 

When she was little, I also brought one or two burp cloths, diaper cream, and maybe two changes of clothes, and sometimes an extra shirt for me (but no snacks or books). And maybe a moistened face cloth (when she was little it felt weird to use the flannel butt-wipes on her face, but now I don't care!)

If I bring lunch, we can be out all day with these supplies. Oh, and I keep my goods in their own bag, so I can just pull it out if I am going out by myself.

Crafty, play-at-home mama to spirited 4 yo DD and zany 1 yo DS, living in an ecovillage in beautiful British Columbia. 
#16 of 39 Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 PM

This is a picture of my current purse and the one I bought to use as my diaper bag :)  And it also shows how big it is (has diapers, wipes, and a ring sling in there. 

183718_1916990371110_1432518943_2225266_2853814_n.jpg

190073_1916994171205_1432518943_2225274_8303623_n.jpg

As for what I keep in there...  umm, I'm SUPER low key.  All that's in my purse right now is 1 diaper, wipes, and my wallet.  Literally, lol. 

When my little ones are little I usually carry and extra set of breast pads, diapers, wipes, extra change of clothes, sling, and snacks depending on thier age.  That's about it. 

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

#17 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 01:35 PM

Hi All...

I HAVE to have a back-pack style diaper bag. Once I tried it, I could not go back to bags falling off my shoulder! :) I am hoping to get this one, which has a really neat change area zippered onto the bottom of the bag: http://www.diaperbagmall.com/product/doodle-bugs-chocolate-back-pack-diaper-bag-by-kalencom.html?param=myregistry&itemrowid=5241306&param=2

It's a bit pricey, but if it's as good as it seems, it would be well worth the investment to me.:)

Mother of reading.gif, REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifjammin.gif and babyf.gifborn Oct. 5th after angel.gif  angel.gif angel.gif. Social Media Manager and writer by day, Bloomin' Belly Soap maker by night.

#18 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 04:28 PM

I like that one, Gabesgrrrl!  I sometimes use a backpack now that dd is walking, but for when the new one is in a carrier, I think I I should hold out for a messenger bag.  Anyone have any messenger bag recommendations? 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#19 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling&diesel View Post

I like that one, Gabesgrrrl!  I sometimes use a backpack now that dd is walking, but for when the new one is in a carrier, I think I I should hold out for a messenger bag.  Anyone have any messenger bag recommendations? 

Don't just look at "messenger bags"!  Alot of bags that have a removable strap have an option to attach it for side wear!

NDFanatik, I love your new bag!  Big fan of purses as diaper bags!

I like that some of you listed everything you carry.  I'll list mine too - I know for first time moms those "diaper bag must have" lists are kind of daunting, and honestly, I didn't use half of those items in daily practice.

So, for DD, 2yo, summertime

Umbrella, sunscreen, first aid kit, hat, extra shirt, diapers (2 for most trips), diaper cover, wipes, wet bag, juice box, water bottle, some sort of snack, crayons and pages from a colouring book, stickers, change, sidewalk chalk, pen, wallet, gum, a changing pad, a book or two, tylenol, a few phone numbers I don't know off by heart but might need in an emergency

When the new baby comes along, in the winter, I will add:

a change of clothes for baby, burp cloths, bottles and formula, diapers, diaper cover, an extra wet bag (big enough to put a whole outfit in if needed), a toy or two, an extra hat, sweater if not already wearing one, thin but warm blanket

Things I never, ever used in a diaper bag:

lotion and powder, thermometer

Speaking of first aid kits, do you guys carry them?  What do you throw in?  I have bandaids, cotton balls and qtips, gauze, large adhesive gauze pads, alcohol wipes, polysporin, tweezers, tape, a maxi pad.  It all fits in a little tin! 

#20 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 05:29 PM

I'll keep looking, Katico ... just seems so daunting to find out that will work precisely for us.  I love the cross-strap, and I'd like a padded pocket for my camera, so I think I might splurge and get a custom one made from Etsy.  We've always just used one of my old book bags, so I think baby #2 should be justification enough to get a cool bag!

As for first aid kits, nope, don't carry one (and I'm a paramedic!).  I do carry arnica cream, for owies, though. 

#21 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

As for first aid kits, nope, don't carry one (and I'm a paramedic!).  I do carry arnica cream, for owies, though. 

Oh man, DD did a faceplant on some cement at the playground last summer and I was so thankful for that little kit - I had always felt a little "over prepared girl guide", carrying it, until that day!

#22 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 06:40 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I had this one in a rust corduroy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60075889/the-market-bag-in-provincial-blue-w-an

Love the bag, but as a diaper bag, it was just ok (the opening is smaller than it seems and the little pockets weren't the right size. However, as a bag for me it's pretty cute. I believe that if I even use one this time, I'll make it.

Rosemary, married  mama to Pascal 3/08 and expecting #2 on Halloween.
#23 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 07:54 PM

Oooooh, Rosemary, I love the bag!  And the others in their shop!  You may just have led me to the maker of my dream bag!  Thanks!

#24 of 39 Old 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:

Oooooh, Rosemary, I love the bag!  And the others in their shop!  You may just have led me to the maker of my dream bag!  Thanks!

I agree!  Those Moop bags are really nice.  I like the messenger and letter bags especially.  I'm not sure I can justify a purchase like that, but maybe someday.  

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#25 of 39 Old 05-30-2011, 04:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

A friend of mine has a moop bag and says it is the most durable, well made bag she owns!  

#26 of 39 Old 05-30-2011, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

It is a nicely made bag...that someone else bought for me from my "dream" registry. The price has gone up, too, but a worker is worth their wage. Anyway, S&D, so glad to be of service!

Rosemary, married  mama to Pascal 3/08 and expecting #2 on Halloween.
#27 of 39 Old 06-02-2011, 01:37 PM

I'm kind of a bag addict. We're away from home a lot, so I often carry a diaper bag for my regular purse, which is why I have so many of them. I like my bag to hold my big DSLR, my laptop if necessary, plus the usual kid items and my wallet/keys.

Right now I'm using a Reese Li Lexington Tote in raspberry croc. I looooooove this bag. The only thing I don't like about it is the open top. There's a flap but it doesn't cover the whole top, so it's possible to dump it over. Beyond that, though, it stands up on its own due to the shape and structure, so there's no digging for stuff, it has loads of pockets (big and small), and you can change the straps around to hook them on a stroller or just use one, or whatever. I also have a Reese Li changing clutch and it's really convenient *if* you're using disposables. I could cram one cloth diaper in it, maybe.

I have a couple of Timi & Leslie bags, which are gorgeous, but I don't like the way the pockets are in those as much. There are a lot of pockets, but almost all of them are so deep that you don't have good spaces to stash small stuff. It's annoying to have to reach way down into a deep pocket with an elasticized top and feel around for small things. One of my Timi & Leslie bags has held up really nicely and holds its shape well. The other one hasn't held up as well as it should, IMO, for its price. It also flops over when you set it down, so it's a pain to search inside for things sometimes.

The other one I really like is Kalencom Pippen messenger bag. Mine is silver, but only because I didn't know they made it in plum when I bought it. It has the right mix of big and small interior pockets for me. It's big but not outrageously so. The strap is comfy as long as it isn't overloaded with heavy stuff. The magnet pocket clasps actually catch on their own, which is nice. I hate when they put magnet closures on but you have to fiddle with it to get it to actually work.

#28 of 39 Old 06-02-2011, 02:31 PM

We have our 4th on the way, and I'm still looking for the perfect bag ... but I've definitely found that for me at least, it's really key to be able to go hands free, so something that's cross body or can at least be used cross body is ideal. Any thoughts anyone?

#29 of 39 Old 06-02-2011, 03:02 PM

I'm still looking, and I think we're going to end up getting 2 bags. One will be a backpack style bag for dh. For the other, I will likely get a large purse. I don't want to carry a diaper bag and a purse so a large purse that fits everything will probably be the route I go. I want it to be able to cross my body (that's how my current purse is). Other than that, I don't know. Haven't quite found anything I like yet!

Things I carry in my purse now-

• Wallet
  • Little credit card holder thingy (that actually holds gift cards)
  • Ds's inhaler, spacer with mask, epi-pen
  • bottle of water (if I know I'll be gone for more than a few minutes)
  • snack for ds (again, if I know we'll be gone for more than a few minutes) and sometimes one for me
  • chapstick
  • gum
  • random papers and receipts
  • cell phone

When the baby comes I'll add

• 2 diapers
  • Wipes
  • outfit for baby
  • plastic grocery bag (nothing worse than having poop explosion everywhere and having NOWHERE to put the nasty clothes until you get home! LOL!)
  • a couple breastpads
  • burp cloth
  • sling (?)

As baby gets older it will expand to snacks and entertainment (books, toys, etc) I'm sure.

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#30 of 39 Old 06-02-2011, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherCPST View Post

I'm kind of a bag addict. We're away from home a lot, so I often carry a diaper bag for my regular purse, which is why I have so many of them. I like my bag to hold my big DSLR, my laptop if necessary, plus the usual kid items and my wallet/keys.

Right now I'm using a Reese Li Lexington Tote in raspberry croc. I looooooove this bag. The only thing I don't like about it is the open top. There's a flap but it doesn't cover the whole top, so it's possible to dump it over. Beyond that, though, it stands up on its own due to the shape and structure, so there's no digging for stuff, it has loads of pockets (big and small), and you can change the straps around to hook them on a stroller or just use one, or whatever. I also have a Reese Li changing clutch and it's really convenient *if* you're using disposables. I could cram one cloth diaper in it, maybe.

I have a couple of Timi & Leslie bags, which are gorgeous, but I don't like the way the pockets are in those as much. There are a lot of pockets, but almost all of them are so deep that you don't have good spaces to stash small stuff. It's annoying to have to reach way down into a deep pocket with an elasticized top and feel around for small things. One of my Timi & Leslie bags has held up really nicely and holds its shape well. The other one hasn't held up as well as it should, IMO, for its price. It also flops over when you set it down, so it's a pain to search inside for things sometimes.

The other one I really like is Kalencom Pippen messenger bag. Mine is silver, but only because I didn't know they made it in plum when I bought it. It has the right mix of big and small interior pockets for me. It's big but not outrageously so. The strap is comfy as long as it isn't overloaded with heavy stuff. The magnet pocket clasps actually catch on their own, which is nice. I hate when they put magnet closures on but you have to fiddle with it to get it to actually work.

Ok, consider me jealous of your collection!

Which T&L bags do you have?

I love the Reese Li bag!  The colour is yummy yummy.gif  And I love bags with stroller straps!  

Does your DSLR go into it's own bag inside your diaper bag?  A neoprene wrap?  Or just wrapped up in a cloth diaper like mine is? lol.gif  I have a Jo tote which is great for the camera but not big enough to also carry baby stuff.  I am still trying to decide what to get for it so I can throw it into my diaper bag/purse.  I have a Nikon D90.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page