Mothering Forum banner

Chat Thread: 6/26-7/2

519 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  StephandOwen 
#1 ·
Good afternoon ladies!! DS and I just got back into town a couple hours ago after being without internet since Thursday morning! It'll take me a little bit to catch up, but I didn't see a chat thread for this week so I thought I would start one.

Our new flooring in the 2 kids bedrooms is being installed right now! I think they're just about done, but I'm not positive. I took a peek when I got home and it looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it all done and get those rooms set up! Nesting has seriously taken hold of me
lol.gif
I woke up at 5:30 this morning and ds and I were on the road by 6am. It's been a long day already, but since we left so early we got home a little before 1pm and got a chance to get some lunch with dh. DH's recovery is going well, he's not in nearly as much pain and he got the staples removed on Friday. He's pretty ticked because they told him that because of how one of the breaks was, he can't start physical therapy for another 4 weeks so that he has time to really heal well. He's still in his big sling for at least 3 more weeks, but got the approval to take it off for 5-10 minutes at a time to stretch out his elbow 4 or 5 times a day. Woo! LOL!

Anyway, hope everyone had a great weekend!

See less See more
#2 ·
Steph - that's great your floor is almost done. So exciting!

afm - we had an u/s today & they were finally able to get all the views they wanted. The technician was SO nice - I had him last time too & am very impressed with him. We also confirmed that it is a girl so that was comforting.

Anyone else EXHAUSTED? I am just dragging all. the. time. I had some bloodwork done, including iron, so I'm kind of hopeful that is low & that will explain this. Of course I won't get results until next week as my ob's office is closed this week - weird. It doesn't help the ds has decided he no longer naps. Makes for long, grumpy afternoons ('cause truth be told he still needs a short nap but just will not settle long enough to actually fall asleep). At least he falls asleep quickly at night now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.