Chat thread: 07/03 - 07/09 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 51 Old 07-03-2011, 07:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Happy Canada & Independence Days!!!!

Hope I didn't miss the new chat thread & double start one.

We had an absolutely amazing weekend that was not really planned. On Friday (Canada Day) we did a bunch of chores & whatnot around here & then went to our local (& very low key) celebration for about an hour & then had a quiet evening at home. It was just a beautiful family day for us. Then on Saturday we had a friend with her 2 children over for the day & overnight. We went to my Mom's for a swim & to check out the baby chicks (27 this year) & then had a bbq, campfire & fireworks (kids LOVED - dogs did NOT - horses seemed indifferent). This morning we all woke up had a nice breakfast & then headed out to her parents house on the river & spent most of the day there playing in the sand & water with a great bbq for lunch. There was nothing spectacularly special about the weekend but the weather was lovely & we had such a nice, relaxing time. We stopped at Chapters on the way home this evening & I got a free book (on home remedies & herbs). I also got Ina May's Birth Matters which I'm looking forward to reading.

The hip & ligament pain is not getting better. If I sit or lie still for long I am almost incapacitated with the pain when I get up. Not fun. Unfortunately perpetual movement is not really an option with this fatigue. I sure do hope this doesn't get worse. I haven't had a workout since Wednesday because of the long weekend so I think I can pretty confidently say this is NOT to do with my workouts.

Ummm, so, is anyone else dilating at all? I got in the habit of checking my cervix daily long ago when conceiving ds & I am most definitely starting to dilate. It's not really progressing past where it is (at least 1cm) & I have no bleeding or cramping but it still seems really early. I wasn't this far dilated even the day before I had ds.

Surviving sleep deprivation one day at a time with dd (Oct '11) & ds (Oct '08).

#2 of 51 Old 07-04-2011, 06:03 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lifeguard - dilating this early would certainly freak me out! I can't bring myself to check though, I'll just trust that all is well.

I almost sent myself into a panic attack last night - I was lying in bed and not feeling ANY movement at all (Thumper usually starts dancing at bedtime). So I started freaking, thinking that something bad had happened, and how DS is already going under general on Wednesday so how I am going to hold it all together if something really is wrong, my heart was really racing! Took me a while to talk myself down, and I finally felt some movement later in the night, phew.

We had a great long weekend as well. We're such homebodies, I got fed up with us never going anywhere and so we packed up and headed to the Old Port of Montreal for Canada Day. It was SO hot, and crowded, and we couldn't find the face-painter or the balloon-animal-maker for DS, but it was just nice to have a change of pace and see something different for a change.

On Saturday we took DS to see Cars 2, his first ever in-theatre movie - and he fell asleep halfway through (at 11AM!) lol.gif I snuggled him on my lap while his baby brother kicked him, and DH and I enjoyed the movie instead redface.gif

Yesterday I felt really cruddy all morning, dizzy and exhausted, so I rested and was fine by the afternoon. The water in the pool finally reached an acceptable temperature (82!) by 3PM, so we all went in the pool, it was so fun! What a relaxing weekend smile.gif

Amy, mom to E superhero.gifsince April 2008 and C babyboy.gif since October 2011, wife to P since September 2006.

#3 of 51 Old 07-04-2011, 10:18 AM

wave.gif  We've just been hanging out at home too this weekend, as well as running some errands and doing boring housework. Last night we had a campfire and ate smores while watching the neighbors all around us light fireworks. DS did not like them at all, but dh and I had a good time thumb.gif Today dh and I went through the baby's clothes and took all the tags off and started washing them so I can get everything put away (since we have a dresser now for baby... woo!). DH's parents are coming over later today for a cook-out but other than that, we have nothing planned. I made a peach pie last night and it's sitting on the counter.... calling my name. Must. Resist. Until. Tonight. LOL!

Oh, we also booked a couple weekend trips for coming up. On the 16th/17th we'll go to Columbus to visit my oldest sister and her kids (yippee). Then either later in July or August 18-21 we'll be going to Gatlinburg, Tn (waiting to see which weekend gets approved... I'm hoping the July one does). Then we booked Labor Day weekend in Michigan (which isn't an optional trip, since it's court ordered, but always good to get the hotel booked and out of the way).

Lifeguard- it does seem kinda early to be dilating. When is your next appointment? Maybe you should have them check it out to see what they think.

Amy- the cars 2 movie was really long, almost 2 hours! No kids movie should be longer than 1 1/2 hours, tops. DS (who is 7) got bored partway through it.

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#4 of 51 Old 07-04-2011, 10:45 AM

My husband is on a week long camping trip, so I've been enjoying the bed to myself (seriously, full size beds are not meant to have a pregnant woman AND another person in them.) I went shopping for new bras and sleepwear and an outfit, which was more fun than it should be since I rarely buy myself clothes. I've been trying to buy as little as possible since most stuff will only fit a few months, but it felt good to pick a few nice things out.

I haven't checked my cervix this whole pregnancy. Is it something that is a good idea to do periodically?

It's finally HOT here and I've noticed the heat way more this year. Trying to remain comfortable while still wearing clothes is a problem.

#5 of 51 Old 07-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN BabyDust View Post

It's finally HOT here and I've noticed the heat way more this year. Trying to remain comfortable while still wearing clothes is a problem.

I believe it was just last week that I proclaimed loudly to DH "Man, I HATE clothes!" lol.gif I'm always worried someone is going to ring the doorbell while I'm in one of the tolerable yet barely decent outfits I've thrown together these days.

Amy, mom to E superhero.gifsince April 2008 and C babyboy.gif since October 2011, wife to P since September 2006.

#6 of 51 Old 07-04-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephandOwen View Post

Amy- the cars 2 movie was really long, almost 2 hours! No kids movie should be longer than 1 1/2 hours, tops. DS (who is 7) got bored partway through it.

He loves watching the first Cars movie, but I think he can follow better once he gets to "know" a storyline - plus it was really dark in the theatre.

#7 of 51 Old 07-04-2011, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Checking my cervix regularly is totally unnecessary - but like I said it's become a strange habit. It took us years to conceive so that is a long time to be doing something & then just stop & I must admit I find tracking the changes kind of fascinating.

I don't have a ob appt until the end of the month. I tried calling today to see if they would call & get my glucose results but she basically refused by going in circles with me for 10 minutes until I gave up. Really, telling me not to worry they'll call if anything is wrong is NOT helpful when I've just told you I'm stressed out about it because of my last experience. Sigh. They "should" be in this week sometime so we'll see.

The hip & ab pain is really bringing me down. I cancelled my workout today because of it & I'm panicking a little bit that if it doesn't go away my workouts will be a thing of the past. I know many people just don't see the big deal but this is the best shape I've ever been in & getting back to this point is just so darn painful & frustrating & slow ---- I don't know that I have the drive to do it all over again & taking 3 months off would pretty much destroy my fitness level.

#8 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 10:00 AM

Lifegaurd: sorry you are in pain. Hip pain sucks! I had it pretty bad with DD and it lasted and lasted. I finally was pain free after starting a regular yoga practice again... she was close to 2! It is starting to bother me again but not as badly as I had it before. I'm hoping that if I keep up with yoga it will stay mellow. That hard part is keeping up with any exercises after baby is born. I don't like to leave my babies at all! And I'm not very good about a home practice either...

We had a nice long weekend here too. Lots of good weather and sunshine! We worked in the garden, cleaned the house, had friends over for dinner... it was really nice. I dyed some play silks which was really fun. I haven't had time to myself to do something creative for a while. I traded a mama on DS for some longies. I made some for our house too. Lots of girly colors! :)

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#9 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 10:26 AM

The kids and I are relocated for July and August to my parents lake house in very rural, very northern NY. Its NOT hot here which is so nice! And we have a little lake our house is on, plus a big lake down the road. So, nice. Not so nice is that DH has to spend the summer working, and its a 6 hour drive without traffic, and we don't own a car, so it means renting ($$) or borrowing a car everytime he wants to see us. And 12 hours of driving in 48 hours for him, which is no fun.

I'm trying to finish a draft of my dissertation (3 of 5 chapters to go, leaving the intro/conclusion for September). Am overwhelmed but it will be worth it to get this work done before baby #3 arrives. 

Does anyone else get skin tags while pregnant too? I have before and this time I have a skin tag under my eye that is starting to hurt... I think I'll have to go to the clinic in the next town and just pay cash to have them remove it (would have to return to the city to use my primary care practicioner with my insurance, blah). I have to go talk them into giving me my Rhogam shot anyway (I don't really want to give it to myself) so I guess I'll dot that all at once.

Hope you all enjoyed the dual-nation holiday weekend.

dissertating mom to three

#10 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 11:08 AM

I had my 27 week appointment today and confirmed my suspicions--OB is expecting a 37 week delivery. Research is showing that expectant management for hypertension after 37 weeks has higher morbidity. It might stretch to 38 if my pressure is good... but not likely, it's borderline now. That was totally best case scenario--she said "If we get you to 37, that's really good and I'll be very happy."

I'm resigned, I suppose. I know enough to know that they're practicing in line with a lot of other places--most women I know with my history are getting delivered this early. It means an RCS, which I'm not that happy about.

DD 01/2007, DS 09/2011

#11 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisT View Post

I had my 27 week appointment today and confirmed my suspicions--OB is expecting a 37 week delivery. Research is showing that expectant management for hypertension after 37 weeks has higher morbidity. It might stretch to 38 if my pressure is good... but not likely, it's borderline now. That was totally best case scenario--she said "If we get you to 37, that's really good and I'll be very happy."

I'm resigned, I suppose. I know enough to know that they're practicing in line with a lot of other places--most women I know with my history are getting delivered this early. It means an RCS, which I'm not that happy about.

Refresh my memory.... why does it have to be a RCS? Why can't they induce you? And, just out of curiosity, how high is your bp? I had pre-e last time and I'm just sitting on pins and needles, waiting for my bp to start the rise. I haven't talked to my dr at all about what we'll do if/when it does start rising. I'm avoiding the topic and hoping some miracle happens and I don't have to worry about it eyesroll.gif

#12 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM

Why didn't anyone tell me that I could potentially start to pee myself when I sneeze or cough?

Seriously not cool.

Alaskan Wife and Mama to my special little guy ribbluyel.gif (9/13/11) and expecting #2 (2/21/13)!

#13 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 12:48 PM

Yup, the wetting of the pants has started for me too. I really dislike it.

#14 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKChix0r View Post

Why didn't anyone tell me that I could potentially start to pee myself when I sneeze or cough?

Seriously not cool.

Oh my gosh, I know! And now that it's allergy season, between sneezing my face off and trying not to pee my pants I'm just dying.

Head over heels for DHjoy.gif bonus mama to super sweet DSS (10/9)superhero.gif and mama to DD (10/11)loveeyes.gif! nocirc.gif  sewmachine.gif  goorganic.jpg

#15 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKChix0r View Post

Seriously not cool.

kegels!

I thought my puking stage was over but apparently I still have a very strong gag reflex when I brush my teeth.  I threw up SO MUCH this morning from trying to brush my tounge. So much that I had to switch from the sink to the toilet.  That hasn't happened yet this pregnancy.  I guess I was trying extra hard to have fresh breath for the midwife. I usually just brush as much as I can and don't fret too much about it because I don't want to yak.  I also broke blood vessels all over my face didn't notice until after I had been out in public for a few hours including my midwife appointment.  I must have looked like a mess.  My DP said he didn't notice and thought they were freckles but I think it is really noticable.  At least I got to eat a 2nd breakfast when we went out!

My midwife also gave me a really good suggestion for something that helps with heartburn and acid reflux I haven't tried yet but thought I would share with you guys.  A watermelon pepermint slushie.  Freeze watermelon and make some pepermint tea.  Then blend them together and make a slushie.  It sounds so cooling and good.  I am going to make one in the next few days.  Maybe not tonight because it is DP's birthday and we will most likely go out.

Awesome vegan mom to wolverine babyf.gif11/11 and sabertooth 11/13 and partner to a drum.gifwe also have dog2.gif

#16 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 01:57 PM

I am the kegel MASTER, but these keep throwing me off. I just haven't trained myself to clench at the right time, apparently. It's like the constant need to pee and the inability to hold it both just hit over weekend.

It bothers me that my husband has never found me more sexy while I feel so completely repulsive. "Yeah, we can get it on, just let me go clean up real quick because I just sneezed and peed myself. Now let's try to find a way to do this that doesn't hurt and... Oops, excuse me for that gas. Ouch! My back! Ow, be careful with my boobs! Oh, you just felt that kick too?"

Ok, it doesn't go exactly like that, bit it might as well!

Alaskan Wife and Mama to my special little guy ribbluyel.gif (9/13/11) and expecting #2 (2/21/13)!

#17 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephandOwen View Post

Refresh my memory.... why does it have to be a RCS? Why can't they induce you? And, just out of curiosity, how high is your bp? I had pre-e last time and I'm just sitting on pins and needles, waiting for my bp to start the rise. I haven't talked to my dr at all about what we'll do if/when it does start rising. I'm avoiding the topic and hoping some miracle happens and I don't have to worry about it eyesroll.gif

Inducing a VBAC at 37 weeks is... difficult. We're assuming an unripe cervix (likely) which is just a dead end on a VBAC. No cervical ripeners, Pit won't work, can't use a Foley. Also, if my BP is high, I'd be laboring on mag (and frankly, I'd like to avoid mag period). Recipe for failure.

My BP is currently 130/85, medicated. Unmedicated, I'm north of 160/100 (pregnant or not). I had superimposed preeclampsia with my first, and everyone is skittish.

There was a trial called HYPITAT a couple of years ago that showed that with gestational hypertension or mild preeclampsia, expectant management after 37 weeks was more risky than delivery. Your OB may be using its results in practice.

DD 01/2007, DS 09/2011

#18 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 04:15 PM

Hey everyone, I'm back from my visit with DH.  It was wonderful.  Apparently my attempt to describe my belly size was inadequate, because he was surprised at how big it was.  I think it also grew a lot in the past week, because I now keep hitting myself in the belly with the truck door.

I've been doing pretty good on my kegels, too, but I forget that I need to do one when I'm about to sneeze, cough, laugh, or jump up and down.  And then I pee.  (Just a squirt, so far).  I wouldn't mind if I started remembering soon, though.  It happens even when I don't feel like I need to pee, sometimes.  Sigh.

Apparently 5 weeks apart was plenty of time for my body to change enough that sex became a lot more awkward.  We did finally find something that worked for both of us, and it ended up being good, but it took quite a while, quite a few errors, and quite a bit of laughter while we tried to figure it out.  I think it will be another 5 weeks until I see my husband again, so I'll be much larger, and we'll have to figure it all out again . . . ah well, at least I feel good enough to want to, so that's nice.

All those who were talking about exhaustion, I am entirely there with you.  I had more energy for a couple of weeks, but I wouldn't call it a "second-trimester energy surge".  More like a "return to half your normal level of energy for a few weeks in the second trimester, followed by extreme exhaustion once again".  On my visit, while my husband was working, I read books.  I walked up a big hill to sit near him the first day, and got to see him a bit.  It was really tiring, and it made my leg hurt a bit where I hurt it when I nearly fell down the well.  The next day I finally got up the energy to try and walk up the hill at about 1 pm, and met him as he was coming down.  The third day I stayed in camp because there wasn't a spot for me in the helicopter he had to take that day, and slept until 1 pm.  The fourth day he had a day off and we BOTH slept until 1 pm.  And today I drove home and thus used up all of my energy.  Tomorrow I might be able to do one or two things.  Yay!  I am a bit in awe of those of you who are exhausted and yet still working.  I understand that you might not have much choice, but kudos to you.  I would be about useless at work right now.

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#19 of 51 Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

I peed a bit for the first time EVER unplanned last week. It was at the bottom of a deep squat with weight so I'm pleased that it was an "under pressure" situation. FWIW - ALL the ladies I train with have leaked while squatted & a couple of them haven't even given birth.

Here is an interesting link (read the article she links to as well) that speaks specifically about pelvic floor & how kegels may not be as fabulous as they are touted but rather squatting deeply as more the key. Good to look at some different things. FWIW - I NEVER do kegels & had a forceps delivery with ds but I squat a fair bit.

My hips/abs were feeling much better today. Swimming is definitely a GOOD thing - too bad every place I can swim is at least a 20 minute drive from here & the great effects of swimming only last about 20 minutes. I think maybe I overdid it a bit this past weekend with all the fun stuff we were doing. I'm missing my workout again tomorrow due to no childcare for ds so that'll be a full week off from the gym. Hopefully by Friday I'll be back to feeling good enough to go. I really need to work out a mobility plan & start working that at home so I don't risk losing the mobility I've gained in my hips & ankles.

#20 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 04:25 AM

LOL....love not being the only peeing woman!

when I was sick fathers day I threw up in the kitchen garbage can an peed at the same time....ds (4) thought it was hillarious and proceeded to tease me all day (at the encouragement of his mischievious father) -and told all the neighbours to boot.

I was home sick from work all day yesturday...uncontrollable diareah...ugh....still feel sick this am-so I phoned in and said that I was still sick and would call in at around 9 am with an update.

well I am going to lay down now b4 the...kids wake  up....too late...crap

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#21 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 07:19 AM

We had a lovely long weekend - BBQs, drive in movies (Cars 2 - DS also fell asleep but it didn't start until late due to it being the drive in, plus DS doesn't seem to have an attention span for movies most of the time), pool time, nature play, fireworks, naps - it was amazing and now I am back at work having coffee because DS thought he needed to wake up at 3:30, 4:30, and then 5:00 for the day.

I am also sorry to report that I too am having unexpected pee episodes, even when I don't feel like I need to pee, crazy.

I am also having trouble keeping up a good work out routine between being tired, it being hot, and just the summer busyness.

Mama to DS (03/09) and DD (10/11) and married to the love of my life

#22 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 07:36 AM

Might be time for pantiliners... I frequently pee a little more after I think I've finished peeing. resulting in damp underwear. most disgusting is when I have eaten asparagus, which makes it smell. Asparagus season is now over though so I'm safe from that at least! I try now to remember to stand up before wiping... seems to catch the dribbles that way.

And yeah, keep up the kegels.

Actually, the worst peeing issues for me were right after delivery... the midwives both times wanted to observe that I could pee... so there is a bunch of performance anxiety... someone was basically hanging around WITH me while I tried to pee... and I couldn't feel the muscles/sensation at all. The first time I had tears and had to be catheterized to pee without excrutiating pain before the stitches were done (and I really overdid the liquids during labor and had to pee LIKE CRAZY, soooo much). The second time my labor was shorter by a lot, and I wasn't as over-hydrated, nor did I tear... but I had to stand there in the shower, pressing on my lower belly trying to make myself pee... it was definitely weird. The midwife was standing on the other side of the shower curtain kind of giving me directions... blah.

dissertating mom to three

#23 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post

Actually, the worst peeing issues for me were right after delivery... the midwives both times wanted to observe that I could pee... so there is a bunch of performance anxiety... someone was basically hanging around WITH me while I tried to pee... and I couldn't feel the muscles/sensation at all. The first time I had tears and had to be catheterized to pee without excrutiating pain before the stitches were done (and I really overdid the liquids during labor and had to pee LIKE CRAZY, soooo much). The second time my labor was shorter by a lot, and I wasn't as over-hydrated, nor did I tear... but I had to stand there in the shower, pressing on my lower belly trying to make myself pee... it was definitely weird. The midwife was standing on the other side of the shower curtain kind of giving me directions... blah.

I cannot pee under pressure. For every pre-employment drug test I have had to take I am at the center for at least an hour trying to go. I just cannot pee on command while someone is standing there observing, even though they are on the other side of the door.

#24 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post

Might be time for pantiliners... I frequently pee a little more after I think I've finished peeing. resulting in damp underwear. most disgusting is when I have eaten asparagus, which makes it smell. Asparagus season is now over though so I'm safe from that at least! I try now to remember to stand up before wiping... seems to catch the dribbles that way.

I think you're on to something. I've been trying to partially stand up before wiping and it seems to get the dribbling out of the way.

#25 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 12:05 PM

I love you all who are just now starting to pee your pants. It's been at least a couple months of peeing my pants over here blush.gif Thankfully my dh has a good sense of humor and laughs about it with me. If I'm wearing a different pants/shorts/skirt in the afternoon than I was in the morning and dh notices he'll usually get a good laugh about it because he knows what that means. I'm getting better about just going to the bathroom every 1-2 hours, whether I feel like I have to pee or not, so it lessons the chance of a pee-sneeze or baby kick-sneeze.

AlexisT- thanks for the explanation! I don't know how I missed that you had a c-section, but that explains a lot! I know with my ds, as soon as I started spilling protein then I was induced. Originally I was just going to stay overnight in the hospital, but then the dr came in the next morning and said my bp was rising higher and I was spilling more protein so it was safer to just induce (at 38w5d- he was born at 39w) than to wait. My bp has risen some since the beginning of this pregnancy, but not high enough to be concerned so we're just in the wait and see game right now.

#26 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 01:20 PM
~pi

I had a couple of weeks of peeing involuntarily all the darn time, but it has thankfully abated now. I now remember to pay attention and contract when I sneeze, etc. most of the time, but am still making use of pantiliners just in case. I highly recommend cloth pantiliners for this -- much more comfortable and they breathe better.

I am on vacation visiting my family in Switzerland. Very happy to be in the mountains! We've been doing a ton of hiking with the kids. DS is big enough now to do some verging on major hikes. Today, he, DH and I did a great hike up a mountain. My behind and hamstrings will be sore for days. Very gentle switchbacked grade, but some serious elevation and it was just up, up, up all the way. (Shocking, eh, mountains go up!) I still haven't gotten around to taking proper belly shots this pregnancy, but now I've at least got this, which I love:

Photobucket

capretta likes this.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#27 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 01:38 PM

Wow pi - that is so beautiful!!!

#28 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodge View Post

.....what she said!!!!!

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#29 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodge View Post

Ditto! That must have been awesome hiking up there!!!

#30 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Pi - what a wonderful picture. Definitely special.

Well, I am officially gd. I knew it was coming & now am just anxious to get everything started - I HATE waiting almost as much as I resent all the extra appt's & driving this means.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page