Chat Thread: 8/7-8/13 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 58 Old 08-11-2011, 08:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

they are filming total recal here...too bad it wasn't a few years back when I though he was a super hottie....Jason Statham has been the hottie for me since ....looks like dh....yummy...lol

Bears....we have them in the woods behind the playground across the street....we used to spend a lot of time wandering in the woods with the kids until I saw the huge fresh tracks about 100 meters in from the playground....yikes....especially just me and a wandering preschooler and toddler...

they don't come into they backyards here but they did the last place i lived...and the campgound there was called Black Bear Beach...lol

if the raccons were reaking havock...good to go...as soon as it got quiet we new the bears had come in

baby posn - baby goes from trans to head down often here, I am 29 weeks

camping- dh and the kids have camped in the backyard this year....we will only be doing 1 trip away...1 night - if we go at all....I was soo looking forward to doing a lot of camping this year because dd is walking and it will be sooo much fun....last year sucked a little because I am NOT a fan of camping with a crawler- they want to be on the ground motoring all the time....precrawling and walking are perfect :)

Jane- do you have the tutorial that spinning babies had....heartbeat hickups, diff btwn head and arse, how kick placement helps you figure it out....i remember it all being there before because I used to draw dd on paper (not on my belly ...lol)

dd had her 14 mos to 2 year old needles today...first time she has been on the boob in quite a while!!!

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#32 of 58 Old 08-11-2011, 09:04 AM

baby position I've been worried about this as well because she's been lying transverse lately. Prior, she was head down, but in the past few weeks she has flipped so often (at least, I think so, judging from the belly quakes). Mostly she goes between transverse and head down. I've done a few forward inversions, with DP spotting, and it seems to help for a little while before she flips again. From what I've read, it's not really a concern until maybe week 34 or 36, and that as their heads get heavier, most will turn downwards. I try to help by doing a few forward inversions and cat-cow sequences every day, and maintaining good posture. Actually, yesterday while I was at work, where I had to lean forward to reach the screen from my stool, she seemed to move into a head down position.

all the talk about camping makes me want to fit a weekend outing in before the weather gets bad. DP has been heading out to the forest every weekend to forage for mushrooms and berries, and it might be nice to make a weekend of it.

Amy May very sorry about what happened to your classmate.

lifeguard I couldn't sleep last night either. Haven't been having vivid dreams lately, though.

I started drinking red raspberry tea in the hopes that it will improve the labor and delivery. I am working through a quart of it right now. 

Swelling has been awful, mostly in my hands though. I wake up with stiff knuckles and aching hands.

My belly is round as a basketball. the funny thing is, up until a few days ago, I still had a belief that I didn't look that pregnant. But notwithstanding a few negative comments by strangers, I've actually been delighted by the changes in my body. It just seems like the most awesome transformation. Not mine in particular, but pregnancy in general.

#33 of 58 Old 08-11-2011, 10:03 AM

Amy May - I am so sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

baby position - Seems to switch between LOA, LOP, and LOT

AFM - Our dog is acting up = me up most of the night = so tired and not a nap in sight. I even had some coffee today and it is not touching the way I feel. I have to go to an event tonight with my husband at his company. I just want to go to bed until tommorrow.  

Mama to DS (03/09) and DD (10/11) and married to the love of my life

#34 of 58 Old 08-11-2011, 05:19 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Amy May, I had heard about that accident on WBUR the day that it happened and it was so sad to hear about, and now I am further saddened to know that you know the woman. I cannot imagine the anguish she is going through. Hugs to you.

Some friends of ours are moving to NC to go to Duke, and we were helping them out today, and I happened to score another enormous bag of clothing. Not that I need it all, but it's nice because I have another friend due in Sept. who donated all her clothes before a move and then got pregnant again.

MIL is coming for a week, arriving Saturday. Ugh. Well, I get to go off by myself to Portland for a few days on a mini-vacation while she is here and it will be a big first for DS, but he says it will be ok. I wonder...will I be okay? We'll see. DH puts him to bed every night now, and that is probably the biggest issue as far as being away.

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#35 of 58 Old 08-11-2011, 10:37 PM

DH just called! He's coming home tomorrow! They almost died (which was expected) and they just called it off early. I don't know if I can handle anymore hunting trips this fall - I missed him WAY too much.

The landlord situation is stable for now and my attorney will be mailing him a letter. Now if people could just let me SLEEP, I'd be happy.

Mainly, I just have two questions for you guys... 1) Is anyone else feeling the best they have felt this whole time? I feel smaller, less awkward, and NORMAL. It's been kind of awesome. 2) I thought this was when the baby started to run out of room and the movements were less grandiose... Yet I've got a gymnast still. Is that pretty normal at 31.5 weeks?

Alaskan Wife and Mama to my special little guy ribbluyel.gif (9/13/11) and expecting #2 (2/21/13)!

#36 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKChix0r View Post

Mainly, I just have two questions for you guys... 1) Is anyone else feeling the best they have felt this whole time? I feel smaller, less awkward, and NORMAL. It's been kind of awesome. 2) I thought this was when the baby started to run out of room and the movements were less grandiose... Yet I've got a gymnast still. Is that pretty normal at 31.5 weeks?

1) In general, YES.  I'm tired, but I don't think that is just due to the pregnancy.  The only thing is, I have a hard time finding a comfortable position to sit in because she's head butting my ribs.

2) She is still throwing herself around like crazy.  I'm a bit surprised too.

Social working mommy to babygirl.gif 10/10/11, three cats, and a dog.

#37 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 07:19 AM

1) Yes. Sometimes when I wake up, I look down at my belly to make sure I'm still pregnant because I feel so normal.

2) She's still moving quite a bit, and I'm at 31 1/2 weeks, too. 

#38 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 09:16 AM

livacreature, I sometime have problems sitting too, but it is because of where his head is in my pelvis. I'm just relieved that I can sleep in just about any position with no pain or discomfort. It was so awful for awhile there that I thought it was just going to get worse! I feel like I'm finally enjoying thus pregnancy for the first time... Just in time for it to end. lol

Alaskan Wife and Mama to my special little guy ribbluyel.gif (9/13/11) and expecting #2 (2/21/13)!

#39 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 09:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

1. Definitely NOT feeling normal - it's getting harder & harder to move around & I definitely feel like I am lumbering around now (that's even less graceful than waddling!).

2. Baby moves a LOT, ds did too, right until the end.

Found out at the gym this morning that people are talking about me! Dh & I had our appointment changed & ended up joining another 2 ladies for our workout today which was fine. At one point the one lady asked when I was due & the other typical pregnancy questions  & whether the doctor was ok with me doing this & then said "that's right - I heard about you!". Too freakin' funny!

Had a good sleep last night & ds is at my Mom's today so my plan is to get some light projects done around the house today & get a good nap in!!

Surviving sleep deprivation one day at a time with dd (Oct '11) & ds (Oct '08).

#40 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 10:46 AM

I second that, lifeguard! I am definitely not feeling "normal" at all and I totally understand the graduation from waddling to lumbering. It is also literally 110 degrees here, sometimes even hotter (it is the hottest Texas summer in 31 years!!!), and I don't have a bathroom in my cabin yet so I have to go to my PIL's house to use theirs. I am getting so miserable with my condition, I just can't wait to get my own bathroom and never leave this cabin until my son is here.

FIREdevil.gifJessima, devilish wife to tiphat.gifKelleypa and bellycast.gif mama to 3rdtri.gif Wolf EDD 10/04/11.

Looking forward to a wonderful  waterbirth.jpg followed by some tasty placenta.gif and thencd.gif  intactlact.gif familybed1.gif homeschool.gif

#41 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 11:33 AM

Got to have an impromtu DDC meetup at childbirth class.

There are two of us in the class! Woot. I won't out her unless she wants to, tho.
lifeguard and capretta like this.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#42 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 11:40 AM

Oooh Jane, is it me???

Head over heels for DHjoy.gif bonus mama to super sweet DSS (10/9)superhero.gif and mama to DD (10/11)loveeyes.gif! nocirc.gif  sewmachine.gif  goorganic.jpg

#43 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKChix0r View Post

1.  Me!  I'm feeling pretty good! (Except for those annoying nightmares and fears I just wrote about in the other thread.)  Maybe I've just gotten more used to being enormous and unwieldy and farting a lot and wearing pants that won't stay up, maybe I've attained some level of zen about my terrible heartburn, maybe I feel better knowing that I look pregnant now and not just awkward, maybe it's all these amazing juicy peaches I've been eating, maybe it's that the weather finally gotten a little cooler, or maybe there really is something physically changed and I have more energy and less soreness and generally more positive emotions.  Whatever it is, I've noticed an improvement too.

Except:  my husband told me yesterday that I've been snoring at night.  SNORING!  I'm not a person who snores!  Wtffffffff not cool.

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#44 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Baby position: LOA most of the time, and has been for at least six weeks. Except yesterday, baby suddenly decided to see what flipping sideways felt like...I don't know if baby enjoyed it, but for me it HURT like the dickens, not to mention making my belly look like it contained some sort of three-headed monster. Baby has just been moving like crazy in general, like it just learned how to breakdance or something.

Energy levels: last week I was totally dead. This week I somehow had the energy to completely rearrange all the furniture in our bedroom with DH, and to finish organizing all the acres of DSS and baby clothing and supplies...I also managed to bake some zucchini blueberrry bread and finally start "feeding the freezer", woohoo!

1) I've really felt pretty good lately. Some back pain, some heartburn, some weird moodiness and equally weird soppy sentimentality, but overall I am actually really enjoying myself. And beautifulmoon, that is so funny...I do the exact same thing! I've even woken up in the middle of the night in a panic because I thought my belly was "gone"...I just don't feel very big or different...just normal.

Anyone else having not just nightmares, but totally bizarre dreams in general? When camping last weekend, I dreamed that an army of raccoons attacked us, tearing into our tents and biting everyone. And the other night I dreamed that the baby stuck its hand right through my belly and was wiggling its little fingers around and waving as I was leaking amniotic fluid out of the hole...and DH says "Oh just stick some tape over it, it'll be fine."

Head over heels for DHjoy.gif bonus mama to super sweet DSS (10/9)superhero.gif and mama to DD (10/11)loveeyes.gif! nocirc.gif  sewmachine.gif  goorganic.jpg

#45 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 12:36 PM

My friends, September DDC just had their first baby.  joy.gif

We are getting so close!

#46 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 01:14 PM

Amy May - Such a sad sad thing to have happened.

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - I was just wondering about this the other day.  I drank 1-2 cups a day during my third trimester last time I was pregnant and was wondering if it's worth doing it this time, too.  I know the second baby is supposed to arrive a bit faster than the first one did (for me, first one arrived 10 hours after I first noticed contractions)...so maybe I don't want to "tone" my uterus in any extra way...?

My energy level fluctuates, but I definitely notice the kinda-hard-to-get-air feeling and the heart-palpitations feeling more often.  The other day was so beautiful here...83 degrees, low humidity...so i thought I'd take DS to the zoo since I feel like we never use our zoo membership.  DH had my car that day (to get gas for me) and the stroller is in the trunk of my car, so I hesitated about going through with the trip.  DS certainly can walk, but gets tired after a lot of walking, especially on warm days.  DS and I talked about it and decided to just go for it.  Well, on such a beautiful day EVERYONE had apparently decided to go for it...we got there 2 hours after the zoo opened and had to park in the farthest corner of the farthest parking lot.  It was fine at first, and then, when it was time to start heading to the car and we were as far as possible from the zoo exit it just was no longer good.  I was having low blood sugar issues, DS was tired and walking slowly and swerving in and out of crowds and stopping constantly to pick up sticks, gravel, dust...I was about to lose my $h!t...and my ligaments/muscles in my upper thigh area started to really hurt, so I also was having a hard time walking.  It was such a relief to get back to the car, turn on the a/c, and drive home.

And now I'm going to walk (but only 10 min. each way) to my myofascial body worker and hopefully feel good.

Oh!  And I think maybe it is low iron that's causing my RLS...I was taking iron supplements the other week and it got better.  Then, Saturday, I was having constipation issues and got scared so I stopped taking them...and now the RLS is totally back.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#47 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 01:46 PM

I'm home after a 2+ week trip to visit family! So glad to be home. If anyone wonders if its a good idea to travel with your intense, and sensitive toddler without your DH while 30 plus weeks pregnant... the answer is no! I'm beat! Overall it was good to see my family but it was a lot harder then I thought and I was dealing with having very little energy the whole trip. My DD was pretty difficult due to all the change but she had fun with her cousins. She just isn't one to let other people do stuff for her so I never had a break. Thankfully she is in love with her Papa so when new baby comes he will be here to help.

Amy May: I just read your post about your friend. I'm so sorry for her loss. What a terrible tragedy.

I agree that we are getting really close! I'm trying to figure out when to have my mom arrive. DD was born 1 day before her due date but I started labor several days earlier. I'm not expecting to go late with my 2nd (of course you never know!) so we were thinking of having her arrive a week before the due date and plan to stay for a week after. That way she can be around to help around the house and with DD when I'm huge and tired and getting ready to give birth. Then she'll be here for a bit after baby too. DH will get time off of work so she thinks she can be most helpful before. I just don't want her to miss the birth since she will be in charge of DD at the time.

Now that I'm home I'll be able to keep up with all of you!

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#48 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 02:10 PM

not-telling I was using floradix and def no constipation issues...I am ususall a little constipated even pre pg....and wicked hemi's...

I just switched to floravit...yeast and gluten free- because I ahve had 2 yeast infections this pg - which I have never had previously...

I hope it is as good as the floradix

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#49 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 02:22 PM

I forgot to add an update....lol

I opted out of the midwife's suggestion that I do the 2hr GTT and got a req from my family doc for the 1hr - did it today :)

dd turns 2 next Tuesday and her daycare is starting her on underware Monday :)

I bought her 3 pair of Dora underware....need to google a good free pantie pattern - I make all of ds's underware and he LOVES them :)

IMGP6538.JPG

IMGP6543.JPG

#50 of 58 Old 08-12-2011, 05:02 PM

I've often toyed around with the idea of making underwear for my kids - so I can make stuff I know they will love.  But I never have.  So cool that you do, saoirse!

Is it okay to just whine for a second?  Today some sort of nesting bug must have hit me, because despite having no energy, I spent 2 hours just cleaning house.  And simultaneously trying to prod my kids to help (which is always frustrating!).  When I was done (all the vacuuming and sweeping must have done me in), I realized that my tailbone was *really* sore.  I sat down and took a rest, did some pelvic tilts, and informed my kids that I was going to lay down for a little while before I tackled lunch.  I seriously took no longer than 20 minutes tops, and they were begging and begging me to get up and feed them the entire time (and it was not an unreasonably late time for lunch).  When I did get up, my oldest, almost 8 years old now, snapped in this totally attitude-filled voice, "Finally!"  I snapped at her and glared something awful.  And then I sent on this spiel about how they're lucky I even have this sort of energy this pregnancy around.  Obviously they don't remember the last time I was pregnant, when at this stage of my pregnancy I was pretty much just sleeping on the couch, feeding them cereal, and letting them watch TV all day.  It's amazing to me that I have the energy this time, especially being older now than I have been before, to not only clean house for a couple hours, but take care of 3 kids, and feed them decent meals.  So the fact that I took a 20-minute break and got an attitude in return was just breaking the straw on the grumpy camel's back, today.  I have definitely been more cranky, but at least I'm still running house, right?  I wish my kids appreciated that, how much I am still able to do for them.

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#51 of 58 Old 08-13-2011, 03:57 PM

Random question.  My FIL gave this baby a gold infant ring that his grandmother had given him as a baby.  I've never heard of baby rings...is this something that I should put on her when he's around if it fits, or is it more of something that stays in the box?  It seems like a choking hazard to me.  And weird, but I don't even usually wear a wedding band.  Any tradition behind this?  My in-laws are pretty traditional US southerners.

Lots of nesting today.  All diapers are washed, dried, folded, nursery is put away, bedroom and bathroom are mostly unpacked and my office/sewing room is almost done.  My back is killing me, but I'm glad to not be tripping over stuff any more.

Social working mommy to babygirl.gif 10/10/11, three cats, and a dog.

#52 of 58 Old 08-13-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse2007 View Post

not-telling I was using floradix and def no constipation issues...I am ususall a little constipated even pre pg....and wicked hemi's...

I just switched to floravit...yeast and gluten free- because I ahve had 2 yeast infections this pg - which I have never had previously...

I hope it is as good as the floradix

I might have to try the floradix.  The capsules I have, which are only 18mg, say that they are a chelated form of iron that's non-constipating.  I was taking them for 1-1.5 weeks before the day of constipation hit.  Maybe I'll try switching to a breakfast cereal with mucho fiber.

I've been nesting, too, I guess.  The baby's room is finally (almost) cleared out...I love our neighborhood - you can put things you don't want out on the curb and within hours they're gone...I think tomorrow DH and I can actually start cleaning (!!) it...top to bottom vacuuming and super scrubbing.  It won't get painted before DH leaves for 2 weeks, but it should be already for paint when he gets back in early September.  Also beginning to think about whether it makes sense to prepare some meals in advance.  I know some people here are big into freezer meals.  DH will be home the first 3 weeks after the baby is born and he cooks dinner most nights already....but we'll probably both be exhausted, so maybe it would be good to not have to do more than thaw and cook.  I'm actually a little more worried about when he goes back to work and we need to eat dinners earlier than we have been for the past 3+ years because DS will be going to bed earlier than he does now cuz of preschool.  At the very least, I think I'm going to have to make sure we have all the ingredients we need for dinner before DH gets home from work...and maybe get the prep started.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#53 of 58 Old 08-13-2011, 05:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I am totally jealous of those of you getting nesting urges. Yesterday evening I decided I needed to get something done ('cause I'd wasted the rest of ds free day doing nothing productive) so I got dressed again, turned on the music & started trying to hang pictures on the walls. Usually once I get started with tasks I get into it & then keep going but I just could not get into it. I ended up sitting in the chair crying. Sigh. Today dh & I got the countertops & kick plates installed in the kitchen (we installed new cupboards in an empty corner awhile ago) but I was just dragging the whole time.

So, has anyone else noticed we're not moving up on the ddc list? I want to get closer to the top!!!

Surviving sleep deprivation one day at a time with dd (Oct '11) & ds (Oct '08).

#54 of 58 Old 08-13-2011, 06:04 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

livacreature ... Hmm, I've never heard of baby rings.  I most certainly would NOT put it on the baby.  Total choking hazard.  I say put it in a keepsake box, or if he needs some recognition, you could make a shadow box with the ring as a the central element.  If possible, I'd be very straightforward about it.  "Thank you so much for the beautiful heirloom.  We'll take good care of it!  Baby won't likely get a chance to wear it when she's tiny because of the choking risk, and the risk of losing it, but when she's bigger, she'll be so happy to have it."

not_telling ... Freezer meals.  Not happening at our house.  My DP is a chef and can whip a beautiful, tasty meal in about half an hour, without leaving a mess behind, and she's weird about eating out of the freezer.  She takes great pride in providing for the family that way, so she's going to take that on.  It wasn't a problem last time.  We always had lovely meals.  Heck, we have lovely meals everyday!  I am totally spoiled. 

nesting ... no nursery here, so not much to do in that regard.  Diapers and clothes are washed and ready to go.  The rest of the house is benefiting though! 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#55 of 58 Old 08-13-2011, 06:52 PM

Freezer meals need to happen SOON at my house, as does nesting... but we need to move into our nest first! Anyone want to help me pack? It's usually my favorite thing to do, but I'm dragging. I finally got all the baby clothes sorted out (but nothing has been washed yet) and then we got a phone call today from another friend about having even more clothes for us! I love that our friends have been so generous, but at the same time, I don't know where to put everything while we're moving! It feels like I have more "baby" boxes ready to go than "Karli" or "kitchen" or "books" boxes combined!

#56 of 58 Old 08-13-2011, 08:28 PM

I'm making a freezer meal right now!  Well, I'm taking a break now, but it's all out there in the kitchen, just waiting for me to get back there... casserole with collards, kale, cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese, all mixed together with a few eggs and a little flour.  We love this stuff and have been eating it all summer, and I hope it freezes well.

I also cleaned the kitchen today, but I think it's just normal behavior and not nesting.  I just want a clean kitchen sometimes. 

We had our second meeting with our doula today, and she showed DH how to do some hip squeezes and rebozo sifting on me.  Ahhh it felt great.  I highly recommend this stuff, especially the sifting.  You can get tutorials on Youtube and do it with a bedsheet.  

#57 of 58 Old 08-14-2011, 09:45 AM

soooooh  having nesting urges....so much to do that nothing will be done for the baby specifically.....decluttedring in prep for baby and our big move :)

#58 of 58 Old 08-15-2011, 07:11 AM

Starling- having delightful chef-prepared meals by DP sounds great! What a treat!

My MIL will be in town next and I think she'll help with prepping the freezer. She cooks way more old-fashioned/country than I do (heavier, meatier things), but I'll take it! 

Karli- I can't imagine moving right now- you're a rock star! 

YES on nesting!

Our nursery is essentially ready for the babies- I wanted to be more-or-less ready by 32 weeks just in case they come early since twins at 32 weeks is not unreasonable, and now just like to sit in the rocker and stare and it. It totally makes me feel better.

Anyone else have an uncontrollable urge to crawl into a burrow with DH and not come out for a long time? Maybe it's the 5 different house guests over 5 nights and DH being gone for a few days, but I just want to close out the world for a while. 

I also am starting to notice EVERY single little dirty spot and I totally want to go to town on a cleaning spree, it's just a matter of finding the time and energy to do it. 

My energy is in and out like many of you, though even when it's 'high' it's still not normal. I went for a 1.5-2 mile hike yesterday for pleasure and it was fantastic. Since work this summer has been so physical, I haven't done any activity in my free time. I normally love to go on long hikes, but that little wander made me feel somewhat normal and felt great! The rest of the day I did absolutely nothing though, of course. Overall, I usually feel like I've been hit by a bus and have very little physical, emotional, or social energy. I'm booooooring...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page