Just for fun - Labour prediction quiz - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 11:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Here is a website quiz that predicts when that baby will pop out based on data you enter.

I'd love for my prediction to be true. After throwing in all the info I have, I am told:

Just about the time you think you can't handle

hearing one more "when is that baby going to

pop?", your baby will decide to make it's

appearance. We predict your baby will be

born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby

will most likely be born in the middle of the night.

Justmommies predicts that your baby

will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and

that your labor will be about 2 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only.

However, my EDD is tomorrow and I am still pregnant.... Post yours too.

Here is the site:

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

Julia

#2 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 11:27 AM

Can't copy and paste from phone, but it predicts 1-2 weeks early, 9lbs, 12 hour labor, born in morning. Since i'm 39 weeks tomorrow, it doesn't have much chance of being right on the 1-2 weeks early!

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#3 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 11:38 AM

Is it wrong to want to kick the test's ass?  Smarmy....Late baby.....bah!

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#4 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Rosemary, married  mama to Pascal 3/08 and expecting #2 on Halloween.
#5 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 12:09 PM

I tried it, too...  Malcolm was born at 39w1d (if 2 hours into the day counts as a day!), my earliest baby by a good bit.  Also my smallest, at 8lb 6oz.  Middle of the night, after almost 24 hours total labor, 3 hours hard labor.  The quiz, however, predicted he would be past my due date, over 9lb, 7hours of labor, and middle of the night.  Only right on one count. :)

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#6 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 12:44 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

So he needs to come tomorrow for this to be true according to the EDD the docs gave me or by Friday according to me. I vote for tomorrow!

joy.gif:Mommy to Lennon Elizabeth 11/27/09 and somebody new, due 10/08joy.gif:

#7 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 12:51 PM

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long."

Yeah... since my due date was last Saturday, I wasn't expecting this baby to come early lol. The 15 hours of labor would be an improvement on both my first (44 hours) and second (18 hours). 

~Iris~ Catholic mama to DD1 11/15/05 * DD2 04/28/08 * brokenheart.gif06/23/2010 * and our little rainbow DS 10/07/11 love.gif

#8 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 12:56 PM

This actually works for me, considering the other two were late, and about 9lbs. And labor lasted 5 hours and 2.5 hours.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 4 hours long.

Nicole treehugger.gif  Busy with my two boys.jog.gifdiaper.gif  The 'big boy' too. peace.gifOh, and a sweet baby girl, born at home in October. love.gif

#9 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 01:22 PM

Well, since my due date was a week ago, I know at least part of it is right!

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

The size seems about right too. the rest, well, who knows?

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#10 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

LOL!!! I **REALLY** hope these babies don't come as late as my others, that would not be fair at all!

#11 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

This would be ok with me...although DS was born 6 lbs 10 oz, and I feel like this one is already bigger than he was.

Wife to my hubby and SAHM to two boys -  DS1 (2) and DS2 (newborn).  Forever missing our three angels in Heaven. 

#12 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 03:34 PM

13 hours is sounding way better than the 40 hour labor I had with dd! It is funny how general "after its due date" sounds, though. Like, 1 day or 3 weeks?? 

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

Happily parenting our snuggly wild child since 2007 and her little brother since 2011!

#13 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 03:55 PM

So now to next week? I can only hope!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

#14 of 23 Old 10-04-2011, 05:32 PM

Oye. If only.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 2 hours long

Mama to Reuben (8) and Zeke (7)fencing.gif and baby girl, Lötte babyf.gif
Illustrator/designer of children's media and rubber stamps.  blogging.jpg

#15 of 23 Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 PM

It says my baby will be born late.  Which is what I expect.  

All I want is a labor shorter than 18 hours...

Loving wife to a wonderful and Godly man, hug.gif  and SAHM to two beautiful boys, DS1, natural hospital birth (2/2010) and DS2, beautiful homebirth (10/2011) cd.gifnursex2.gif

#16 of 23 Old 10-05-2011, 02:06 PM

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long."

sounds plausible. who knows! Only 37w2d so far so...

dissertating mom to three

#17 of 23 Old 10-05-2011, 02:27 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Sounds good to me... I've been guessing 3 days early which would be on Friday.

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#18 of 23 Old 10-06-2011, 09:32 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

(since I'm now 39+weeks, this isn't going to be accurate unless DD shows up tomorrow.  Considering my mom's labor was 24+ hours, I'll take the 13 hour prediction!)

#19 of 23 Old 10-07-2011, 05:24 AM

Ha, mine said Corbin would be late and over 8lbs with a 14 hour labor. Yeah, that's what I was EXPECTING, Quiz, but my som had other plans...

Alaskan Wife and Mama to my special little guy ribbluyel.gif (9/13/11) and expecting #2 (2/21/13)!

#20 of 23 Old 10-07-2011, 10:22 AM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

My son came almost a week earlier than expected, born in the evening, was 7lbs,13oz, and labor was 28hrs :)

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

#21 of 23 Old 10-07-2011, 09:33 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 4 hours long.

Curious to see how this turns out. I have never gone more than 1 day early and 7.8 would be my smallest baby (I suppose if I go 7 days early it would make since she was a bit smaller. Evening and 4 hrs sounds about right though. We will see.

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

#22 of 23 Old 10-13-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKislandgirl View Post

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Sounds good to me... I've been guessing 3 days early which would be on Friday.

Maeve was born on Friday! :) She weighed 6 pounds 14 oz. Labor was 20 hours long.

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#23 of 23 Old 10-13-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebugmom View Post

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long."

Yeah... since my due date was last Saturday, I wasn't expecting this baby to come early lol. The 15 hours of labor would be an improvement on both my first (44 hours) and second (18 hours). 

Glad to say that Justmommies was wrong on every account except the overdue part. Théoden was born in the evening, weighed 7lb8oz, and labor lasted about 9 hours. orngbiggrin.gif

~Iris~ Catholic mama to DD1 11/15/05 * DD2 04/28/08 * brokenheart.gif06/23/2010 * and our little rainbow DS 10/07/11 love.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page