Chat Thread 10/30-11/5 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 12:49 PM
~pi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

statistics: I will say again: When you have a smaller group, you are more likely to see patterns that appear to be out of proportion. Think about a coin toss. If you toss a coin a thousand times, it would be practically unheard of to see 75% heads and 25% tails for a fair coin. If you toss it four times, you're much more likely to get three heads (75%) and one tails (25%). Make sense? (I hope no one minds me going on about this, but the general public's understanding of statistics is important to me for a number of reasons.)

Katico: GORGEOUS.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#62 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

starling - that is interesting. I figure a one week trial is fairly easy as the only "dairy" I regularly consume is my whey protein shakes.

rosemary - I am going to try the probiotics but want to do one thing at a time so I can tell what is affective. I was strep b+ & did have antibiotics in labour plus she was given one feeding of formula in the hospital when bfing wasn't bringing her bs up.

katico - she is gorgeous.

afm - I am going to attempt to bring ds & dd swimming by myself. This may be a complete disaster but ds is so excited I've got to try!

Surviving sleep deprivation one day at a time with dd (Oct '11) & ds (Oct '08).

#63 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

lifeguard, well that makes sense because she didn't get the good bacteria in your birth canal. i'm afraid my dd will need the same things. luckily i still have the i. reuteri--it's $$

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#64 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 01:51 PM

lifeguard- for swimming I would highly recommend a solar veil (it is a water safe ring sling). It has been a lifesaver on many ocassion so that we can go swimming and my hands are free.

katico- nice toddler, ummm I mean baby. lol she is georgous!

AFM- the funeral went well today and dd2 slept in the car with dh, no problems at all. It was a short service so that worked. The service was wonderful and the mama included others who had lost babies by doing a balloon release. So sad but glad she was able to honor her lo. Ds2 barfed the whole time but has kept down his soup since 11:30 so hoping that he is on the mend and that if anyone else gets it that it is that quick as well.

I am doing fairly well but dd has taken to popping on and off, especially in the night and really screaming, having trouble latching, etc. I really don't know what is going on as it didn't start out this way (just for the last 4 or 5 days) She trys to suck the tip of my nipple (luckily I know better and shove the entire thing in her mouth). Pretty sure I have thrush again and am not sure if maybe that is causing her any time of pain or something. She does not have any white in her mouth except her milk tongue.

Hoping this resolves itself.

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

#65 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 02:05 PM

I'll start with my news: Annika was seen by two cardiologists today...a younger one who is a Fellow and then a more "senior" doctor ("with more grey hairs" as the younger one said.)  They asked a lot of questions about  her and about family history, etc.  She had an EKG and an Echocardiogram.  And....heart is normal!  Great news, of course...though that means the ongoing rapid breathing still remains a mystery.  So, not sure if we'll just leave it at that and keep an eye out for the breathing to resolve on its own or for the appearance of any new symptoms...or if our ped will want us to see a pulmonologist.

Gagging/choking - Oh my goodness...DD has been doing a lot of sudden gagging.  There hasn't been tons of actual spit-up coming out, but what has come out in recent days is coming out her nose a little bit. When she's gagging her eyes get kinda big and she seems distressed.  I can't imagine leaving her alone and even said to our ped (after she told me the gagging is "normal") that I don't know how anyone could leave their baby to sleep in a different room when they could start gagging at any moment.  In the reading I've been doing, it sounds like bad cases of reflux in babies can manifest in them actually choking and not being able to dislodge the spit-up themselves.  With DD I'm always on alert for it now...it rouses me from my sleep at night...and I immediately sit her up if she's lying down and talk soothingly and watch to see if she can clear it on her own.  So far she has.  I don't know that her reflux is necessarily abnormal/extra bad...but I also can't remember if DS gagged this much.  I definitely remember him spitting up a bunch, though.

Changing Mama's Diet - That's interesting what your MW said, Starling...  I was thinking of cutting dairy to see if that would help with the reflux/gagging...but eliminating dairy definitely would be hard for me as a yogurt/cheese/ice cream/milk in my coffee person.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#66 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 04:20 PM

Ds1 has influenza a greensad.gif we just got the results a couple hours ago. The dr wants to see both boys tomorrow morning to decide what to do. Thankfully the baby seems fine right now, but the dr is worried that he'll catch this too. Poor ds1 has been asleep almost all day (except when dh took him to the dr). He is miserable.

To top it off, i'm supposed to be taking the baby 2 states away for my court date tuesday. I just emailed my lawyer and told her I won't be there. She can either reschedule it or i'm screwed because I won't be there. Theres no way i'm taking a 3 week old who could potentially have the flu 7 hours away where there is no childrens hospital on the way, or anywhere near our destination. Not going to happen. So...... I have no idea what will happen. I'll either get a slap on the wrist or a warrant for my arrest for skipping court. Either way, i'll deal with it later. Getting/keeping my kids healthy is priority #1 right now.

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#67 of 106 Old 11-03-2011, 08:05 PM

theboysmama - good to hear the day went well.

steph - gosh I hope ds2 doesn't get it. I hope things work out for your court date - sounds like you are doing the best thing.

not_telling - yeah! What a relief. I don't think I would sleep a wink with my baby in another room.

afm - swimming went amazingly well tonight! I made quick wrap with a spare piece of fabric I had on hand ('cause I didn't want to get my ring sling wet) & tied it kind of sling like (it really wasn't quite long enough) & dd slept the whole time! I was a little nervous about my improvised set-up so  I kept one hand on her throughout but it was great not having to hold a slippery baby & knowing I could grab ds if need be. Lots of fun. I did get lots of comments & questions including one very concerned older oriental lady who told me the water was too dirty for me to be in. I will definitely be making a better swimming specific wrap to use in the future - funny all the years I lifeguarded I never once saw someone use one.

karli - there two boys with ds at the pool tonight & I couldn't help thinking of you. They were so happy & engrossed in their play - I've always loved that about children with ds - somehow it just feels like they manage to get more innocent joy from things.

#68 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 07:00 AM

It's my birthday today and Iona gave me just what I wanted, which is sleep! She was like a little pro all night: nurse fully one side, diaper, nurse fully other side, we BOTH sleep without ANY sucking for 3-4 hours, repeat. YES!!!!! I was hungry in the night, but other than that it was the best night of sleep I've seriously had in around a month.

I took a walk yesterday evening with Iona and DH, who held her in the ergo. It was nice, we didn't go very far, and no extra bleeding (actually none today yet.) I may try another similar walk today, because I've been getting antsy. I braved the scale a few days ago and I'd lost half or more of the weight, weighing less then than at 10 weeks pp with ds (which was when I joined weight watchers.) I figure this recovery overall is so much easier/faster that I might not have to join ww again, but we'll see. It worked well for me then, but I think I internalized the principles and that helped me not to gain as much (I gained 14lb in the first trimester with ds!) It was those 14 lb that I had left to lose, exactly, when I joined ww.

Enough about me, Steph, I'm so hoping that your ds2 stays healthy. And I'm SO sorry that your ds1 has it. You must be completely worn down.

Not_telling--that is wonderful news, if mysterious. Hooray.

Lifeguard: I don't understand--you swam with your baby??? I need a better mental picture!

#69 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 07:20 AM

Rosemary- Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a good nights rest!

Lifeguard- glad your home made creation worked for swimming. I muse something similar to this and it works great.

saphira has been sleeping great. My problem is that I don't go to bed when I should so she gets a good 3 hr stretch while I stay up. Then I am so tired I take an afternoon nap then up again bcs not tired yet.... not a good cycle.

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

#70 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 10:00 AM

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. My Maeve is 4 weeks old today! I've had a bit of a rough week though dealing with thrush and mastitis. I feel mostly better now but still seem to have some plugged ducts despite all efforts to unplug them. Frustrating!

Lifeguard: Wow for hitting the pool!

Steph: Hope you big boy gets better soon and your little stays healthy! Sorry to hear about the court date. Sounds like a nightmare, but I agree that you are doing the right thing.

Rosemary: Happy Birthday! I'm jealous of your present!

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#71 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 12:00 PM

Faolan is 10 days old and gained over a pound in a week!

he is almost maxing out on his xs sandys...

birthday.gif Rosemary!

if you are lurking Katico....love.gif

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#72 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 PM

nak

Happy Birthday Rosemary!!!!!  That sounds like a wonderful present.

Wishing healthy & healing vibes to all.  

CBeclipse & Tank... haven't heard from you... hoping this means you're both in laborland!

Amy, feathering our nest with sweet husband O and baby girl, P (October 2011). 
#73 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy May View Post

CBeclipse & Tank... haven't heard from you... hoping this means you're both in laborland!

nope still here.  I had a sweep yesterday and while I was more dialated effaced than last week I don't think it did anything but make me bleed a little.  I am hoping he comes this weekend.  At this point because I have an appointment EVERYDAY next week if he doesn't.  I don't deal well with appointments because I am generally not one to go to the dr normally.  Luckily only 2 of those are with a Dr.  The others are with my midwives. 

I hope the other in limbo ladies are having their babies.  I hope all you new mamas are having as easy of a time as possible with your little ones.

Happy birthday Rosemary!  What a wonderful gift your little girl gave you!

Awesome vegan mom to wolverine babyf.gif11/11 and sabertooth 11/13 and partner to a drum.gifwe also have dog2.gif

#74 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 02:31 PM

rosemary - ds swam, I stood beside him in hip deep water or sat in the baby pool while he played.

Things are not going well here, well, not consistently anyway. The night's dd sleeps some & I get more than 3 hours make for ok days but the night's she's up screaming for hours destroy me. Add in ds' now epic daily tantrums & I'm just not handling things well. My Mom has totally disappointed me in her complete lack of availability/help & if dh doesn't get over his "man-cold" soon I think I may actually full out lose it on him 'cause I cannot handle his moaning anymore.

#75 of 106 Old 11-04-2011, 06:49 PM

Lifeguard - Swimming sounds like tons of fun and good for you for improvising a good way to take baby with you! The rest sounds like it sucks, though. Here's hoping your DH gets over his cold soon.

AFM - I had quite the night. I went to see a friend I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years, who's about 6 months pregnant. She lives 45 minutes away... on my way there this afternoon I started hearing a dinging and though it was my door ajar indicator, which goes haywire sometimes. Turns out it was my temperature gauge, which kept flying up to the red every time I slowed down. Turned on the heat to try to cool the engine... it blew cold. I got to my friend's and stayed for several hours, hoping it would figure itself out. Started happening again on the way home, so I had to call my dad to come get me (DH is at work). Thankfully he got it home just fine, looks like there's a leak in the reserve coolant tank or something but he was able to keep some coolant in it... still. Ugh. It was the longest outing I'd taken with baby as it was, and we were both exhausted. Then I had to walk around a 7-11 for 40 minutes waiting for my dad, and go nurse in the car in the parking lot... not a good experience. Plus now I have to tell DH about it when he gets home, and he gets so frustrated when cars go screwy and I really can't handle his bad mood tonight. Blahhhhhh. I HATE cars.

Mom to Eli babyboy.gif 10/18/11 and loving wife to Derrin. heartbeat.gif 

Proud to be "that" girl--the crazy bedsharing, sling-wearing, breastfeeding mama everyone

thinks is crazy!

#76 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 07:34 AM

Lifeguard- very little sleep here, too. I feel your pain. I was up all night last night. Ugh.

Hannah, Wife to R , Mama to Alexander, born 2-15-08,
and Gabriel, born 10-17-11. Ask me about cleft lip and palate!
signcirc1.gif

#77 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 07:55 AM

Sleep?  What's sleep?  I thought we were doing well, sleep-wise...but now after initial 3-4 hour sleep stretch that starts around 11pm, DD is just constantly fussing...usually nothing extreme, but enough moving and noises to keep us up.  She is really loud.  The loudest stretcher/squirmer.  The other day, while she was sleeping on me in the afternoon, I actually had to pause the TV show I was watching cuz I couldn't hear it over her stretching/squirmy sounds.  This morning I tried staying in bed with her an extra 2 hours thinking maybe I'd get more sleep.  I didn't.  But she did.

I'm feeling a little weirded out right now that just under 3 weeks PP I can get into my pre-pregnancy jeans and they're not uncomfortable.  This pregnancy has been so different than my last one in terms of body stuff...with DS I started at 122 lbs and gained about 55 lbs.  It took 4 months to get into pre-preg pants and then I realized that I needed to go up a size or two anyway to be comfortable (hips!!).  WIth this pregnancy I started at 136 lbs. (never lost that mummy tummy...sigh...), lost about 4 lbs in the first trimester and then gained only 25-30 lbs.  And I still ended up with an over 9 lb. baby.  At least I don't need to start my pants wardrobe all over again this time.

Rosemary - Happy (belated) birthday!

Tank - You're almost there...!

Steph - Flu - ugh!!  Keep us posted on what happens with your court date.  There have to be allowances for situations like yours, right?

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#78 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 08:12 AM

I have been getting the best sleep with this baby....maybe it is #3 charm

...with #1 I could not sleep - too worried -always watching in awe...lol

...with #2, just the anticipation that she would be waking up soon was enough to keep me from sleeping

...with #3, I am alone in the bed with him and barely stay awake through a feeding...lol

Lifeguard - I started a thread on tbw a couple of years back about making a sling for the pool from an old swimsuit...I still have the swimsuit - maybe I will finish the sling for the pool for this baby...lol

If you want I can try to find the thread - there were some good ideas and someone actually finished one i think ;)

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#79 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 08:34 AM

DH joined ds1 in the sick room yesterday. Both are feeling a bit better today, but it will be a long weekend with them. DS2 is not showing any signs of it, thankfully.

My lawyer said that all she had to do was mention the word "flu" at the courthouse and nobody wanted me around so it was very easy to get it rescheduled lol.gif  Now we go on dec 13th.

Sleep? Not sure I know the meaning of that word....

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#80 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 11:27 AM

steph - that is great news!

saoirse - swimsuit into a sling - great idea!!!

#81 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeguard View Post

steph - that is great news!

saoirse - swimsuit into a sling - great idea!!!

great news steph

I got a second hand plus size swimsuit to try it with :)

spent a couple of hours at the gym with the kids :)  dh played floor hockey with the older 2 and I walked around the indoor track with the baby :)

#82 of 106 Old 11-05-2011, 08:45 PM

Short update.  Have baby, we're both okay.  Girl, Raven Brisa.  Jaundiced but recovering.  Me torn and exhausted but recovering.  Very in love.  Also, my husband rocks.

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#83 of 106 Old 11-06-2011, 05:10 AM

Yay Hykue! You sound really tired, rest all you can--but I know how hard it is when you just want to spend all your time enjoying baby! I love her name. And I can't wait to hear your full story!

AFM - Eli slept for a total of three hours last night (not all at once). I think he's working on the world's biggest poop. I handed him to my mom with a diaper and an outfit and I'm going back to bed.

Mom to Eli babyboy.gif 10/18/11 and loving wife to Derrin. heartbeat.gif 

Proud to be "that" girl--the crazy bedsharing, sling-wearing, breastfeeding mama everyone

thinks is crazy!

#84 of 106 Old 11-06-2011, 05:28 AM

Congrats, hykue!

Nicole treehugger.gif  Busy with my two boys.jog.gifdiaper.gif  The 'big boy' too. peace.gifOh, and a sweet baby girl, born at home in October. love.gif

#85 of 106 Old 11-06-2011, 07:12 AM
~pi

Congratulations, Hykue!!!

Rosemary, what a nice birthday present! Happy birthday!

Steph, so sorry about the illness at your house. Flu sucks. I had it multiple times in my early twenties (back before I started making sure to get a flu shot every year) and it was just awful. Weeks in bed, months to recover, ugh. I'm glad to hear you were able to work something out for the court date. I don't know your feelings about vaxing, but if you are open to it, you can still get a flu shot and it will provide some protection to you and thus to the babe.

Sleep: Big hugs to all those with sleep challenges. This babe is a better sleeper than DS1 was at this age, but we are still starting to feel the weeks of interrupted sleep. We've started spelling each other off when we can. DH got 10 hours of uninterrupted solo sleep in the guest room Thursday night and felt like a new person Friday. I got an interrupted-for-nursing but otherwise lovely solo morning in bed yesterday. Then I pumped a bottle of milk yesterday evening so that last night, I nursed around midnight and 4:30 a.m., but got to sleep through the 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. wakings. DH handled those as well as a middle of the night poop blowout and is now taking a well-deserved nap.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#86 of 106 Old 11-06-2011, 08:18 AM

Pi, way to tag team. Your dh is a champ.

I'm knocking on wood that we've got something good going on here with Iona and sleep. It's been 3 or 4 nights and I'm...totally rested...om.gif That is, I do wake up briefly every few hours to nurse in bed and change a diaper, but she hasn't cried at all, all night long. I just make sure to make her finish both sides so that she's content and then she's just happy to lie next to me asleep. I haven't used the cosleeper except for diaper changes (which is great since I don't have to get out of bed at all for that) because it's kind of chilly in the house now, but I don't want to turn up the heat because I still have the night sweats, and when she ends up in bed with me I don't want to overheat her if she's wearing warm stuff. Unfortunately, DH can't sleep with her cute nursing noises and grunting, so he's been either in DS's bed (who is having a hard time at night now) or in the guest room. He's also being awesome at night, other than that i miss him in my bed.

I had a birthday party with friends last night! It was pot luck, and everyone was incredible, and stayed only until 8, and everyone cleaned everything up and make us sparkly and left all the food in the fridge for us to eat! My friend made Iona the most amazing quilt; I cannot believe it. All tiny hexagons of the most lovely vintage fabrics. She's not even my best friend!

Today my family comes for our "family party"--I'm going to be pretty sick of my birthday by tonight. I'm going to dress Iona in a sort of silly dress that my mom gave us just so that my mom can have the pleasure of seeing her in it. It's not that bad, but it has a brown and silver sparkly sweater that is just not really my thing.

Have a good day, everyone. Labor vibes to Tank.

#87 of 106 Old 11-07-2011, 08:45 AM

yay Hykue!

baby Vera really doesn't cry much at night, and is pretty happy to nurse in bed with me (sidelying) so its all in all been good. Not saying I'm not TIRED, but its bearable.

dissertating mom to three

#88 of 106 Old 11-07-2011, 08:46 AM

oh and my DH would sleep through anything, seriously, so baby noises don't bug him. Unfortunately, he's no help at all in the night either, but there isn't much he can really do at this point.

dissertating mom to three

#89 of 106 Old 11-07-2011, 03:20 PM

Weird day--Iona has pretty much slept through it. Could it be her 10 day growth spurt (10 days tomorrow)? She hasn't been nursing as often as usual, and I had to hand express a little bit. She just would fall asleep during feedings. She just nursed and I'm hoping tonight goes alright. I hope she isn't sick???

In other news, I just found out some sad news. A friend of mine (who is very young) is in a coma. He's actually the ex-husband of someone I still see frequently; they have two children, my ds's age and one who's 2. He has an 8% chance of pulling through, as when they found him, he'd been brain dead for 30 minutes. greensad.gif I really don't want him to die; I feel like he's not at all ready, he's only 25, and his life has been absolutely tragic. He was running, and must have just collapsed. No drugs or alcohol in his system (which is rather surprising.) Just his prescription meds (he's psychotic greensad.gif) and they weren't apparently being abused. I want him to live.

I had sent my mom out to get me some bras (I know, stupid) and she came back with really strange padded bras, which is so funny since I asked for a sleeping bra and she came home with 3 of these http://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=973780361&MasterCategory_Id=MC29 . Whaaa??? I also asked her to exchange some and she did a good job, but the size turned out wrong. So now I have pretty much one bra and it is soaked. Going to the mall sounds really awful, but DH says that he will help me tomorrow. Till then, what, tape?

#90 of 106 Old 11-07-2011, 05:20 PM

Rosemary:  tape lol.gif

nak...always wanted to type that, never could.  BUT!!  LADIES, WE HAVE MILK!!!!!!!  banana.gif

It literally never came in with DD1, despite trying everything, so I was not optomistic about success this time around, but decided to try.  At 4 days old, she wasn't wetting diapers and I started to supplement, deciding it probably was going to be the same situation and that I wasn't going to take heroic measures this time, just resign myself to formula feeding.  Then!!  My boobs leaked! On their own!!  This was totally new, so I stuck with it, still supplementing.  And she's been having lots of dirty diapers that are clearly BF poop!!  And I can actually pump small amounts this time! There is hope!!  I\m bf'ing, pumping and feeding then supplementing.  We went for a weigh-in today and she's regained  fair amount of what she lost.  I got a prescr, for domperidone to see how much supply we can build.  It's so exciting, we'll see how it goes!

The Dr/ we saw today was the resident who was there for her scary delivery.  He's young and hasn't mastered his cool doctorly thing yet, so you can tell how he's really feeling.,,,,it's obvious Claire's birth totally scared the crap out of him...but he feels like a rock star because he got her through okay lol.gif.  It actually leaves me feeling sick to my stomach though, to see how scared he was and realize it could really have ended very badly.  Ugh.  My poor little baby guilty.gif

So today was our first day, flying solo with no help aand my first outing with both little people.  it went great but I'm totally wiped tonight.I'm not very good at relaxing and resting....I| like to get up and go.  But, I think we'll take the rest of the week slow and easy.

DD1 is so in love with "her baby".  DH can't stop staring at her (and telling me I'm amazing)  I never thought I would be so lucky.....this sweet little family is mine!! love.gif

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page