Chat Thread- Jan 30- whenever - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 41 Old 01-30-2012, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New thread!

In which I try to keep my foot out of my mouth! 

blowkiss.gif

facebook:  It's been lots of fun stalking...err... friending you all on FB lol.gif

Starling:  super impressed with that cake, dude!!

Partners who need to cope better at night: Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue.  It just is so frustrating because it just makes the tantrum worse/longer.  It doesn't happen very often and she needs us to put up with that tired, sad, irrational mood for about 5 minutes until it passes and everyone can go back to sleep.  Throwing her stuffed kitty cat out of bed/across the room and telling her to go to her own room?  NOT HELPING.   But thanks so much for showing up, DH.  disappointed.gif

Snow:  It's snowing here as I speak....yay, can't wait to go out and play in it tomorrow......

I'm lying.

cold.gif

Bottle=screaming  So, here's a fun one - Claire has been fighting her bottles the past week or so.  I know she's hungry...but when I offer the bottle she screams blue murder.  After about 10 minutes of that she will reluctantly accept it.  WTF?  Not like I have another option!  It's exhausting for everyone involved.  

AFM  work on the house is starting tomorrow - painting, lights replaced, a whole bunch of little fixes.  So exciting. 

DD1  complained of a stomach ache tonight but so far, no sign of actual flu.  Fingers crossed.  I dread the day the whole family and baby gets the flu.  

My mother visited today.  I am still recovering.  But I just kept thinking of your MIL, liva - my mother is none-to-subtle in her disapproval of my housekeeping (which is ridiculous because I scour the place before she visits) but at least she doesn't document it on film lol.gif

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#2 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 05:40 AM

katico- you know this means you have to organize us into a FB group now... 

a good laugh for those of us without blog-ready homes... http://www.scarymommy.com/pin-this/

dissertating mom to three

#3 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 07:48 AM

emmaegbert- thanks for sharing. That is oh so true and too funny BUT why oh why haven't I learned to not read the comments.

Katico- thanks for starting the new thread. I second emma on you starting a fb group.

Sry claire is refusing the bottle how frustrating! Maybe you should latch her onto the boob, then she will realize that there isn't much there and be happy with the bottle? Or you could just put chocolate syrup or coke in it, I have seen that done before. bwahahaha

I hope it blows over quickly.

Partners that need to cope at night- count me in. my dh is a night owl but once he is asleep is a complete a** if he is woken up. that leaves me to deal with the kids throughout the night and then get up with them early in the morning. Then when I am up with them (eitehr at night or in the morning ) if it wakes him up he yells at them or me and works everyone up. Totally unhelpful.

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

#4 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 09:04 AM

SBIA

Emma - awesome...added the blog to my Favorites.  i so often find myself gazing dreamily at pics in pottery barn kids or whatever...and then looking around my house in dismay...

Katico - thanks for new thread, hope your home remains flu-free.

afm - i am so sick of this lingering sickness in all of us.  yesterday i finally made sure to inundate myself with fluids (hot n' cold drink, neti pot), extra vit. c...and i think i'm a bit better today...throat wasn't really sore from postnasal drip when i woke up...but still have annoying cough.

going nutty with this school decision thing.  just got back from having coffee with friend who's an alum of school #1 and is sending her kid there next year (DS and her kid go to preschool together right now and are friends).  she did the mexico exchange when she was a 5th grader and said it was awesome (and she said she was a very shy and home-focused kid).  she said school is very purposeful and thoughtful about matching kids with pen pals/ host families.  tonight i'm talking to a former colleague who now teaches at the school..she said she loves the school but will also give me the "ugly inside info, of which there is very little."  and tomorrow i'm meeting with another former colleague whose husband used to work there and whose son went there for 4 years.  am i overthinking this?  mmm...perhaps...but i know of no other way.

as for the babe, she's doing GREAT sleeping in her co-sleeper all night and my shoulders/neck thank her for it.  she always ends up turned around so she's cross-wise...which is what she did in our bed, too.  it's like she needs to feel something at the top of her head and at her feet.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#5 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 09:06 AM

i meant to also say...

starling - awesome job on the cake!!  your daughter is so super cute in that photo...as i'm sure you're well aware.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#6 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 10:53 AM

Emma: Best link ever!  I got you.  I used to hire a housekeeper once at the end of each term and it was lovely.  I should make myself do that now.  My big problem is finding space for odd things.  Like my giant jug of rum that sits on the counter because it won't fit in my rack, or the bag of dog food that can't find a home.  Below is my kitchen on an average day.  Not terrible, just not very neat looking/  Just visualize piles of cards and mountains of take containers and you will see  post-partum kitchen of photo infamy.  And yes, I have kitchen carpet.  It will be ripped up this spring.  The previous owners were big fans of carpet...even in the bathroom.

009.JPG

010.JPG

Katico: What are they painting?  Colors?  So nice to be getting stuff done!

Social working mommy to babygirl.gif 10/10/11, three cats, and a dog.

#7 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

New thread!

fb group: As a neanderthal, I don't understand--could we still have threads? I like threads and conversations like we have here. I'm up for it, though. Why not the social group on MDC though, out of curiosity? Because it isn't private?

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#8 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

BIA

I like the forum best too - I'm rooting for the MDC social group for sure.  I know it isn't private but if we're FB friends too that will let us share pics etc we may not want here.   

I'll put my head to creating a FB group, a private one, then if we want to share something but not in an mdc thread, we can post it to the FB  group.  and, I think that you can send links to fb pics etc to anyone, even if they aren't on FB  right?  so if someone wants to see, we can pm them a link I think

if that made sense.

More later!

Beth knit.gif.  wife to DH and Mama to DD1 heartbeat.gif (May 1-09) and DD2 heartbeat.gif (Nov 2-11)   

#9 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, group created!  I think I have everyone I'm friends with.  Anyone else who wants in just let me know!!  I made it secret so we're the only ones who can see anything about it

#10 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 11:32 AM
~pi

I'm always so relieved when someone starts a new chat thread after I get behind on the other one!

Group going forward: I would like to keep the social group going for the DDC members who don't use FB. I do use FB, but it's both personal and work for me, and I try to keep those separate. I'd be cautiously up for a private group (i.e., not searchable, no one except group members knows it exists.) That's how my older DS' DDC ended up, though we spent a number of years on a little private board first that one of the members set up on proboards. I don't love FB's privacy policies, but it is at least less public than a public board/social group.

ETA: Just catching up on the last chat thread: livacreature, your MIL is a piece of work.

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#11 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 03:48 PM

I went over to the fb group, beth thanks for setting it up. I don't think you can do threads but if you have a long monologue type post then it can be put in a doc. then everyone can respond to that content. I think we will be able to figure out how to make it work for us. I am not apposed to a social group as well I just don't know how it works, have trouble finding it, and prefer teh private aspect of the fb group.  So glad I have a place to show you ladies some pics:). I have been dieing to show off my family.

nicole wild.gif,  mom to 3 boys here on earth jumpers.gif 9, 7 and 4.5 and 2 girl's fly-by-nursing2.gif2.5 and 10/16/11. Always remembering my babies in heaven:  Sam (9/7/05) at 12.5 wks  angel1.gif, Morgan (2/13/06) at 6 wks angel1.gif , Emeric angel2.gif (8/9/10 at 17 wks) and Pepper angel1.gif (11/26/10) at 8wks. 

#12 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 04:05 PM

can someone PM me the facebook group?  I'd like to join.

liva-  carpet in the bathroom?!  that sounds... awful.

Awesome vegan mom to wolverine babyf.gif11/11 and sabertooth 11/13 and partner to a drum.gifwe also have dog2.gif

#13 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

#14 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 05:09 PM

k I added you!

Awesome vegan mom to wolverine babyf.gif11/11 and sabertooth 11/13 and partner to a drum.gifwe also have dog2.gif

#15 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank View Post

liva-  carpet in the bathroom?!  that sounds... awful.

Yep.  That was pulled up and new flooring laid as we were moving in.  It was beyond weird.  But the kitchen stuff that was immaculate when we moved in now has so many spill spots...and it has just been since the end of July.  

I am enjoying looking at everyone's pictures!  TheBoysmama, your brood is precious!

Social working mommy to babygirl.gif 10/10/11, three cats, and a dog.

#16 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

liva - your kitchen is lovely & big. We had carpet in one house we lived in when we were kids - such a weird idea. I still remember the day an egg got dropped...

not_telling - I would totally being doing the same thing. I am so nervous about our kids going to school. Dh & I both were bullied as kids & I just don't think I can tolerate it for my own. Kindergarten registration for Sept. is going on right now & I am soooooo torn. Ds will not be 4 until end of Oct. Add to that this ridiculous full day kindergarten ON is pushing through & I highly doubt we will actually be sending him. I know it will get awkward though as people are already asking ds if he is excited for school - yeesh, he's 37 it's 6 months away people!

Thanks for the fb group - I spend altogether too much time over there (& here).

Ok - so I hadn't wanted to consider it but I think maybe it's time to admit that dd is rather high needs. She doesn't cry much mostly 'cause she is ALWAYS on me. She does not like dh (which means by the end of 15 minutes we are all just done). She will only consent to be put down (or sat up) if I am right there interacting with her (none of the lovely put baby on the floor & sew for an hour like ds) the whole time. If she is awake her legs & arms are constantly in motion (I'm going to be running when this girl becomes mobile) & she spends most of her time grunting & complaining & grunting & whining & grunting. Even when bfing I often feel like it's a wrestling match. I love her to tears but lordy I'm drained by the end of the day with her.

Surviving sleep deprivation one day at a time with dd (Oct '11) & ds (Oct '08).

#17 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 06:09 PM

OK, Facebook group - I'm in!  I'm more comfortable sharing photos there as well.  Beth, I just asked to friend you.  But I agree, we should still do the social group or whatever it's called here.

not telling - good luck with the school decision. We have a crazy lottery system here for public & charter schools here and DD ended up being accepted at a total of SEVEN schools between the time of the lotteries in April and school starting in September.  Some of the schools were automatic "no," but we had to make some hard choices.  DD is really happy where she landed, but we definitely took a chance.  Nerve wracking!

Liv - WOW.  Your MiL sounds charming.  Your kitchen is WAY more sparkling than mine is on an average day.

I actually had our house somewhat de-cluttered just before the holidays, but it didn't last long.  Once I finish working at the end of the month I want to start selling some stuff on ebay & some books on amazon.  I just don't need them anymore.  I've been trying to figure out a way to get new furniture in here. What we have wasn't bought to fit this space, and it doesn't really work.  And some of it is ugly. Unfortunately I can't really justify buying much considering my impending employment situation. Once I get rid of some books, I think I want to replace one of our hand-me-down bookcases with one of those expedit ones that are always for sale on craigslist that can fit record albums as well as books.  DH got the scooba robot that's been sitting around broken for the last 4 years working again, so that's exciting. I hate mopping!

#18 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 07:13 PM

Katico, I just sent you a friend request on FB, if you could please add me to the group when you get the chance!

I don't think I really care what format the group moves forward in... I pop in to add my 2 cents so infrequently I'll just do the best I can, wherever.  ;)

Even with a new thread, I can't keep up.  Sigh.  I can find time to read, but not really time to reply to everything.

BIA, just fell asleep after super crankiness, plus I'm dealing with my forever-favorite (NOT), bedtime for the olders without DH home.  Again.  Nights like this, I hate my life.  I want to run and escape.  As soon as they're all asleep, it will be fine, but I felt like screaming and breaking things, so I came here instead.  Makes sense, yes?

Malcolm is 4 months old (and 2 days)!  He's rolling over like a maniac now.  He did it here and there a few times over the past week or so, but started in earnest on Monday.  So fun to watch.  And yet frustrating, because he gets mad at being on his tummy after a few minutes, and we have to flip him back over, and then he immediately rolls onto his stomach again, and over and over and over.  I'll be both happy and sad when he figures out the other direction!  I adore the determined look in his eyes when he decides he wants to roll, though.  So awesome.

SAHM to Melinda (Oct '03), Jacob (Aug '05),  Alex (Apr '08), and baby.gif Malcolm (Sept 29, '11)

#19 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Hold the phone! I just checked my email inbox and it was AAAAWL about facebook facebook facebook! Wow, my online time just got so much more interesting/complex. Right?

lifeguard likes this.

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#20 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livacreature View Post

I am enjoying looking at everyone's pictures!  TheBoysmama, your brood is precious!

Thank you! I am so glad I get the opportunity to show them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeguard View Post

Ok - so I hadn't wanted to consider it but I think maybe it's time to admit that dd is rather high needs. She doesn't cry much mostly 'cause she is ALWAYS on me. She does not like dh (which means by the end of 15 minutes we are all just done). She will only consent to be put down (or sat up) if I am right there interacting with her (none of the lovely put baby on the floor & sew for an hour like ds) the whole time. If she is awake her legs & arms are constantly in motion (I'm going to be running when this girl becomes mobile) & she spends most of her time grunting & complaining & grunting & whining & grunting. Even when bfing I often feel like it's a wrestling match. I love her to tears but lordy I'm drained by the end of the day with her.

ds2 was high needs also. I like to think of it more as determined, knowing what they want, etc. He is a very fun loving, easy going, independant kiddo (at 7) that took a while but it was sure worth the struggle. ds1 was a easy baby but since he turned 2 has been a lot more challenging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosemaryS-F View Post

Hold the phone! I just checked my email inbox and it was AAAAWL about facebook facebook facebook! Wow, my online time just got so much more interesting/complex. Right?

When fb switched to its new format a few months ago I stopped getting messages... hmmm.

#21 of 41 Old 01-31-2012, 09:03 PM

We made it to Colorado!  The move went as well as anyone could have hoped, and when I finally had the chance to log into MDC and read about a FB group, I actually got butterflies of excitement.  Katico, I friended you.  A few others I friended too, but only those I was sure of- I didn't want to go and friend every friend of Beth's just because they have a picture of a baby and might be in our DDC.

Rosemary- you can change the FB settings so you don't get emails.  It is under the privacy settings.

So, I can't believe we actually moved across the country with an infant, no jobs, and no place to live. It still hasn't hit yet.  This is so exciting.  The last big day of move related stress is Friday, when we unload the moving truck into a storage unit.  We're staying with family, and DH is getting new job leads. It is all coming together, but sometimes I have to wonder what we were thinking?!?!

OK, I need to go catch up from the last thread.

Amy, feathering our nest with sweet husband O and baby girl, P (October 2011). 
#22 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 03:54 AM

I love seeing everyone on FB!

Amy May, so glad that you guys made it to CO safely! I think it's great that you guys made this move. Good luck to your hubby finding a job.

Can't remember what else I was going to say......

Chelsea, loving mama to Landon, born 11/3

#23 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 06:58 AM

I'm always so intimidated with the speed with which the chat threads move that I usually can't muster up the courage to post. But I am reading along faithfully and keeping everybody who needs a bit of loving in my prayers. And I would love to become a part of the FB group. Beth, I sent you a friend request but I didn't get an opportunity to include a message. I hope you will accept it and add me to the group.

AFU: Théoden is still very high maintenance, does not like to be put down or be held by anyone but me, and wakes up three or four times a night to latch on. This makes for lots of broken sleep, but at least he goes back to sleep really quickly, which is awesome.

He's chuckling now, not often but when he does, it makes me want to cry with joy. He looks and sounds so happy when he does it! He started rolling over yesterday, it's the funniest thing to watch how his facial expression changes. He has this look that says:"What the... what just happened?!" The girls are still loving on him all the time, DD2 is exhausting with her attitude and her antics. She's almost 4, a live wire, and she drives me absolutely nuts on a daily basis lol. DD1 is 6 and extremely emotional, everything turns in to a drama at the moment. She's also incredibly loving and sweet, so that makes it a bit easier to handle. All in all, things are challenging but I am loving being a mom of 3 and I wouldn't change it for the world! Love to all of you and your gorgeous babes.

~Iris~ Catholic mama to DD1 11/15/05 * DD2 04/28/08 * brokenheart.gif06/23/2010 * and our little rainbow DS 10/07/11 love.gif

#24 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 08:51 AM

ust popping on quickly to say that I sent you a freind request on fb too! I would prefer MDC though for our group.

Today my big girl turns 3!!!! Can't believe it!

back later with more...

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#25 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 11:13 AM

Beth, I friended you on FB, but I couldn't send a message with it. (it should arrive as Quinn) Would love to join the group! I too would feel more comfortable sharing details and pics on a private group. 

Lifeguard, I was relieved when I found out the word for what DD was like. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, that I couldn't ever make her happy. But now she seems to me just strong-minded and aware of her surroundings.

Amy may, I'm so impressed about your move. I've picked up and moved a few times as well, and it's so scary but thrilling. 

AFM: I got a portable washing machine a few weeks ago that hooks up to my sink. It's been great to be able to do laundry. I actually love doing laundry, putting things in neat piles, and having a little bit of order. It's so much better than the alternative I had been living with, which was piles and piles of dirty laundry that sat around waiting until DP could cart them down to the laundromat for an all-day washing.

DD is over the worst of her screaming days, and it's been so fun getting to know my little baby. I wasn't a baby person before, but now I see why people love them so. I can't get over the fact that they actually do those little things I'd seen in cartoons of kids, like rubbing their eyes when they're sleepy and sticking out their lower lip when they're upset. I get such a kick out of it.

#26 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 11:47 AM

Beth: thanks for starting the new thread! Hope the flu stays away.

not_telling: hope you all feel better soon!

livacreature: carpet in the bathroom AND the kitchen?! If my kitchen was carpeted, it would be harboring sentient life forms. Oh, and your MIL? I just...I actually don't even know what to say, except that you must have the patience of a saint.

Starling: gruffalo cake + your DD making a face = awesome.

Amy: so exciting! Glad you accomplished the move without major incident, and best of luck finding jobs, housing, etc.

AKislandgirl: happy birthday to your DD!

Iris: nice to see you! I get really intimidated about posting too, but everyone has been so nice to us once-in-a-whilers that I'm becoming less bashful about it. And hooray for baby chuckles:) 

Nighttime Parenting: hugs to those dealing with a cranky DP. I'm lucky for two reasons: firstly, DH sleeps likes he's been drugged, and secondly, he is very aware that because nighttime parenting falls to me, I will rip him a new one if he bitches about DD waking him up winky.gif

FB/Social group: I don't have FB, so I hope people are still willing to use the social group! i'd miss ya'll :(

AFU: I feel so much better than last week! I'm finally getting the rest of my dental work done tomorrow, which will be a huge relief even if it's not much fun, and DH finished his custody proposal (with minimal nagging from me, hooray!). DSS is steadily warming to DD, asking to hold her and trying to give her toys, and she thinks he is the coolest thing around. He still gets a little jealous sometimes, but I've started sitting him on my lap when I sew so that he can "help" and he LOVES it, I think because it's a special thing that only he and I do...we sewed him a little elf hat last week and he was so proud of himself, running around wearing it and saying "Sew it! Sew it! Sew it!".

DD was sleeping about 7 hours straight every night for a month or two, but several nights ago she started waking up every 2-3 hours again. She's also been unusually cranky in the afternoon and evening, and just in the last day or two has starting barfing a lot (she stopped spitting up regularly around 2 months). She doesn't have a fever and doesn't seem ill in any other way - she's just as wiggly and vocal and energetic. Teething? Slight illness? Any ideas?

She has also discovered her feet, and it's absolutely hilarious. She leans forward until she can grab her feet, but as soon as she gets a grip she immediately kicks the foot free, which of course enrages her. I stillheart.gif babies!

Head over heels for DHjoy.gif bonus mama to super sweet DSS (10/9)superhero.gif and mama to DD (10/11)loveeyes.gif! nocirc.gif  sewmachine.gif  goorganic.jpg

#27 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 11:57 AM

well, we got wait-listed at school #2.  kinda unexpected...i wonder how they decide who to admit right away and who to wait-list.  i know that siblings always get priority and there was at least one sibling there.  anyway, maybe it's just the nudge we need to say yes to school #1.

#28 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 01:06 PM

I haven't posted on here in a long time, since most everything I do online is on my phone and mdc isn't the easiet to use, but can I join the fb social group? Then maybe I could keep up with this!! My Facebook is www.Facebook.com/Penguintattoo

joy.gif:Mommy to Lennon Elizabeth 11/27/09 and somebody new, due 10/08joy.gif:

#29 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
DD was sleeping about 7 hours straight every night for a month or two, but several nights ago she started waking up every 2-3 hours again. She's also been unusually cranky in the afternoon and evening, and just in the last day or two has starting barfing a lot (she stopped spitting up regularly around 2 months). She doesn't have a fever and doesn't seem ill in any other way - she's just as wiggly and vocal and energetic. Teething? Slight illness? Any ideas?

This sounds like my DD a couple weeks ago. She went from sleeping thru the night to waking every 1-3 hours for a few weeks. I don't know what it was, but it is slowly resolving. Now she is almost back to normal. I have a hunch it was a growth spurt, both mental and developmental. I also started putting her to bed earlier, which I think she needed, and I am keeping her room warmer (our house is really cold normally), but I don't know if either of those made a difference or not.

#30 of 41 Old 02-01-2012, 02:59 PM

I'm enjoying the FB group. I'll definitely continue posting on MDC--I agree that it can be better for lengthy conversations, and I certainly don't want to cut off from those who don't have FB. It's easier to use FB for me, but either works.

DS and I went shopping today. I dropped by Macy's, where I used to work, and saw four people I worked with. They flirted with Eli and it was fun. They want me to come back and work there. I'd rather work just about anywhere else, but I smiled and nodded. :P I got some pants for DS because he has a ton of tops and hardly any bottoms. Between Walmart and Macy's, I spent about $20 for 4 pairs of pants and a long sleeved polo. I thought I did pretty well, even for how much I hate spending money!

Mom to Eli babyboy.gif 10/18/11 and loving wife to Derrin. heartbeat.gif 

Proud to be "that" girl--the crazy bedsharing, sling-wearing, breastfeeding mama everyone

thinks is crazy!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page