Age at conception/delivery: 34/35
How long it took: It was a surprise!
What number child: 2 + a DSS
Family: DH, DSS (16), DS (8)
Baby's gender: A girl!
Names: It's will be a secret once we figure it out
Birth plans: Hospital birth, I have a few complications, just hoping to not be induced early this time
Huh, thought I had already posted here, but I guess not!
EDD: November 1st
* Name: Katie
* Age at conception / Age at delivery: 24/25
* Location: Portland, OR
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 5-6 months
* What number child is this for you: 3
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Edward (DH), Libby (4), Julianna (2)
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): GIRL!
* Names you like (& are willing to share): Well Edward swears Danger is her middle name.....
* Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth with midwives/UC we'll see how it goes. Edward and I are not on the same page with this
I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) and 'Nana' (05/09 ) and Eowyn (11/11) We are having a blast and .
|39 members and 18,866 guests|
|Arduinna , arliemaria , Avv821 , bananabee , BarefootBrooke , bugmenot , Deborah , Elizabeth Woodie McCoun , floss&ferd , girlspn , greenemami , Greg B , healthy momma , hillymum , iliketodisco , indira , jcdfarmer , justsamma , katelove , lerlisha , lhargrave89 , LilMomma83 , manyhatsmom , Michele123 , mkat , moominmamma , NaturallyKait , PeaceLoveandLucy , RollerCoasterMama , Skippy918 , sren , valerievalira , worthy , zoeyzoo , zuleicamoon , المازوني أميمة|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|