Age at conception/delivery: 34/35
How long it took: It was a surprise!
What number child: 2 + a DSS
Family: DH, DSS (16), DS (8)
Baby's gender: A girl!
Names: It's will be a secret once we figure it out
Birth plans: Hospital birth, I have a few complications, just hoping to not be induced early this time
Huh, thought I had already posted here, but I guess not!
EDD: November 1st
* Name: Katie
* Age at conception / Age at delivery: 24/25
* Location: Portland, OR
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 5-6 months
* What number child is this for you: 3
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Edward (DH), Libby (4), Julianna (2)
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): GIRL!
* Names you like (& are willing to share): Well Edward swears Danger is her middle name.....
* Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth with midwives/UC we'll see how it goes. Edward and I are not on the same page with this
I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) and 'Nana' (05/09 ) and Eowyn (11/11) We are having a blast and .
|47 members and 19,296 guests|
|acbaum , agentofchaos , Alini , bananabee , Claudia Chapman , DahliaRW , Dakotacakes , Deborah , driftripper , frofam , happymamasallie , hillymum , katelove , kathymuggle , lauren , lifeguard , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , LLM21 , Maddie Wilder , mamabear0314 , mckittre , Mirzam , moominmamma , mumto1 , NaturallyKait , NewB , newmamalizzy , oaksie68 , Ragana , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , Saladd , sarrahlnorris , shantimama , Shmootzi , Skippy918 , Socks , Springshowers , sren , Tanya Goes , tifga , Xerxella , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|