Is it easier to be the pg one, or outside looking in?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-28-2011, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think my wifey is getting annoyed with me, rofl. I am constantly asking how she feels, if she ate/slept enough, took her vitamin, if her boobs hurt, if she feels nauseous, if she feels different etc etc etc....She laughs and says "We are fine babe...dont worry, quit freaking out!" I guess it feels uneasy looking in, not being able to "Feel" what she feels and stuff. I wanna make sure she is okay and make sure everything is progressing normally. I know by me being worried all the time< its not going to change things or help her, but I cant help it...sigh..

We got 3-22 for an U/S to determine how far along she is and stuff, but it seems as though the days go by so slowly!! eeek

rainbow1284.gifApril & Jenn--Mommy & Mama To Three Kiddos, DS-17 jammin.gif DS-14 wild.gif & DD-12 hearts.gif Rest in Peace sweet Elliana, our DD who was stillborn 10-1-11. You will forever be our Sunshine coolshine.gif Cautiously anticipating our rainbow baby on the 4th of July!! rainbow1284.gif

#2 of 2 Old 03-01-2011, 04:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've never been on the outside looking in, but it's probably hard either way. Early pregnancy is such a big "what if?" that it is normal to worry if everything is ok, especially since you can't really feel anything yet - except exhausted. Try not to stress too much, added stress will do nothing but make you feel worse. redface.gif My DH has never been outwardly worried, but he does try to take good care of me. I like it that way, because then it calms my nerves some.
Tourneymama likes this.

mama to ds 6, dd 4, & ds who arrived March 2012

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page