Anyone making plans? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 33 Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just wondering what everyone's plans are so far for delivery. 

With my daughter, I went to a midwife within an OB group and delivered in a hospital. I had planned on going drug-free, but was put on a time schedule because my water broke about 5 hours before contractions began. By the time I got to the hospital, my water had been broke for 6 hours and I was only at a 3. They let me in the water for a little while, but pitocin was given within a couple of hours because my contractions were irregular and, again, that water had been broken for so long. I ended up with an epidural shortly after the pitocin was started.

All in all, it wasn't a bad experience, just not what I had hoped for. I liked my midwife, but didn't feel like she was very helpful in preparing me for a natural birth. All she did was recommend a Bradley class... that was over an hour away from where I lived and much too expensive for DH and I. 

I was present for my good friend's homebirth last summer and really clicked with her midwife. DH does not like the idea of a homebirth but the midwife works at a birthing center a little over an hour from where I live. It's actually a place for people without insurance to go, so I'm not sure they would even take me. I'd like to call, but it makes me a little sad to be leaving my midwife. I've been seeing her for the last 6 years and have always gotten along with her. Plus, I really don't want to tell her I'm going to someone else. I don't deal with confrontation very well. 

So... that's where I'm at. I have a strong support system this time. My good friend and I are going through doula training together right now, and she has offered to be my doula this time around. She was there for the homebirth as well and did such an amazing job, so I know she'll be very helpful. I just need to decide if I'll be at a birthing center or at the hospital again...

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

#2 of 33 Old 03-02-2011, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I will be planning a unassisted birth.  My first two were born in the hospital.

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#3 of 33 Old 03-02-2011, 09:28 PM

I planned for a uc my first birth but had pressure from all around to forgoe that and I am still not happy with myself for not doing what I knew would be best for us all. It wasn't completely bad, but not at all what I had in mind. I really did a lot of compromising that I'm still not over since I know it would have been fine at home.  That said, we haven't talked about it (dh and I) but I intend on having a uc. I know he knows this :) We have talked about talking about the birth and our plans soon.

radical homemaking/living, homesteading, organic gardening, open minded mama to two amazing little ones 3/2010 and 9/2011 and expecting #3!!!! 5/2013.

#4 of 33 Old 03-05-2011, 05:48 PM

I am planning/hoping for a homebirth this time around. I had my first two children in the hospital and while I didnt have horrible experiences I cant stand all the poking and prodding after the birth. I want to be in the comfort of my own home this time around.

***4***heartbeat.gif***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40 Planning a  homebirth.jpg and love tocd.gif
#5 of 33 Old 03-07-2011, 07:49 PM

We are planning a homebirth. I am going to call the midwife for this area tomorrow, we only have one legal hb midwife so I really hope she is taking people for November!

Me + DH = DS (7) and DD born 10-27-11, an accidental UC!!  novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpgwinner.jpgcd.gif 
#6 of 33 Old 03-07-2011, 11:32 PM

Last one was in hospital but hoping for a homebirth this time. Though my age 41 and potential raised blood pressure at term may mean thats not possible.

#7 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHghtsMama View Post

I am planning/hoping for a homebirth this time around. I had my first two children in the hospital and while I didnt have horrible experiences I cant stand all the poking and prodding after the birth. I want to be in the comfort of my own home this time around.

Ditto. I had my first in the hospital with a midwife. It wasn't awful, though not exactly what I wanted. But afterwards... the nurses wouldn't leave me alone! Seriously, that was the main reason I had my second at home. My homebirth was wonderful. But, it will have been 7 years since I had a baby when this one is born, and I'm a little older now... I'm leaning toward a midwife hospital water birth. But I'm still thinking about HB. Can't decide! Maybe I should contact my HB midwife.... :)

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#8 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 06:28 AM
Banned

Yay lots of HB mamas so far!

I am still working really hard on convincing DH to do a HB, I will get there but it will take some time I think.

I had a hospital birth with a CNM for DD and while it wasn't bad and everyone says it was fine, I just felt like it could have been so much more of...something, and so much less of what is was. If that even makes sense.

I am intensely drawn to HB and am emailing MWs in the today and tomorrow. DH is at least willing to meet with them. his biggest concern is that I had a PPH last time due to a 40 hour labor and an atonic uterus. I was spent my ctx were coming at 5 minutes apart while I was pushing DD out. I was lucky I had the strength to do it at all. This time I am expecting a much shorter labor and can't wait to really start planning a HB!

#9 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 10:54 AM

I had a natural hospital birth with a midwife for my first. It was good- in that it was relatively uneventful, unmedicated, etc.- but I want more this time. I would love a hb, but we are renting, and where we are now is not where we will be staying (we're in a 1br). Plus, our insurance won't cover it. Pretty sure we could afford a payment plan ... one step at a time, still waiting for confirmation that this isn't just a wonky period!! (highly doubt that.)

forever following the lead of a colorful active little monkey
#10 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj's_mom View Post

I had a natural hospital birth with a midwife for my first. It was good- in that it was relatively uneventful, unmedicated, etc.- but I want more this time. I would love a hb, but we are renting, and where we are now is not where we will be staying (we're in a 1br). Plus, our insurance won't cover it. Pretty sure we could afford a payment plan ... one step at a time, still waiting for confirmation that this isn't just a wonky period!! (highly doubt that.)

I could have written this post!

we are at MIL's house but we ARE going to move before birth. 

Our insurance won't cover it at all, but a hospital birth would be 100% covered, sigh.

We couldn't pay it up front but hopefully a payment plan can be worked out..

Hehe at this point I am fairly certain this isn't a crazy period although I think DH is still in denial and keeps saying I'm not preggo...I feel exactly the way I did last time and my period is 10 days late...No positive on the pee stick yet but I didn't test positive with DD until much later than most people so I'm not even worried about that. 

#11 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 11:48 AM

I'm on the same page with the pee sticks  :)  I'm only two days late, but I never tested positive with DD with a pee test... I'm hovering between scheduling a blood test to be sure or just waiting it out til it becomes obvious one way or another. I am super regular so I'm pretty sure .. kind of freaked out though. The idea of two kiddos scared the heck out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldavis24 View Post

I could have written this post!

we are at MIL's house but we ARE going to move before birth. 

Our insurance won't cover it at all, but a hospital birth would be 100% covered, sigh.

We couldn't pay it up front but hopefully a payment plan can be worked out..

Hehe at this point I am fairly certain this isn't a crazy period although I think DH is still in denial and keeps saying I'm not preggo...I feel exactly the way I did last time and my period is 10 days late...No positive on the pee stick yet but I didn't test positive with DD until much later than most people so I'm not even worried about that. 

#12 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

I'm on the same page with the pee sticks  :)  I'm only two days late, but I never tested positive with DD with a pee test... I'm hovering between scheduling a blood test to be sure or just waiting it out til it becomes obvious one way or another. I am super regular so I'm pretty sure .. kind of freaked out though. The idea of two kiddos scared the heck out of me.

maybe someone here can offer advice. I am not going back to my former MW but I haven't picked a new one yet so I don't know where I could get a blood test done? I feel very pregnant like the way I did before and I have textbook symptoms, implantation bleeding, cramps, breaking out really bad, really emotional, hungry all the time, peeing all the time, pooping none of the time, feeling sick, eating 2 bites and then feeling sick etc...I mean what else could it be right?! I would go get a blood test if I knew how to go about that without going to my old MW.

And yes nj's_mom, having 2 kiddos scares me too. I am still nursing DD who is 21 months today and the idea of having a toddler while pregnant is scarier than having 2!

#13 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 03:52 PM

Another reason I want a homebirth is because of the no cosleeping policy at the hospital. I didnt get any sleep the two days I had to stay there because they kept waking me up telling me my baby couldnt be in the bed with me! Ive coslept with all my kids especially at the newborn stage. I had an unmedicated birth with my second and felt great after the delivery but they wouldnt let me go home because they "have to keep the baby for 24 hours minimum." Nothing was wrong with my healthy baby girl. I had considered a homebirth with her but honestly thought there wasnt any CPMs available in my area. Ive done more research this time and found there's a homebirth practice close enough to my home. Ive already emailed her to see if she works with my insurance and she does so Im calling tomorrow to set up a consultation! I really hope she's accepting November clients and if not, there's another CPM I can contact a little further away.

***4***heartbeat.gif***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40 Planning a  homebirth.jpg and love tocd.gif
#14 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 06:53 PM

It's sad reading all of you who are going to have homebirths, because I really want another homebirth, but with the complications of our first I don't know if my dh will ever allow it again.  It was 36 hours long, our son was born 11 lbs 4 oz and blue, and he didn't latch properly after birth (probably because of the birth trauma).  The doctor who delivered him said he would be fine because he was so big, but he still didn't latch properly days later and the nurse who visited everyday didn't seem to catch it.  Then our son started becoming jaundiced, and the nurse said it wasn't so bad.  Finally when our kid was 6 days old, we took him into the doctor and he weighed in at 8 lbs even.  He sent us home without a bili test and said to pump for him (luckily I was pumping fine).  We knew our son was not ok, so we took him into the ER the next day because he was limp even with the bottle feedings, and he ended up in the NICU for a week with a full blood transfusion because his bili was through the roof.  The funny part is, the doctor who delivered him (definitely missing something up there) kept telling my husband to give me more salt every time we called him the first 6 days after our son was born.  We knew we needed help, but we weren't getting it.  If only I had known about the awesome lactation consultant down the street... 

Anyways, I am now looking at the most natural possibilities for having a hospital birth and have had a few suggestions from friends nearby.  It is such a foreign concept to me as I was born at home and we always went to a homeopathic doctor growing up, so the hospital setting with regular MDs is strange.  My goal is to have a healthy, happy not too big baby with an easier labor so dh will one day reconsider homebirth for future kids.  I think he's still kind of in shock from the first birth experience... 

Me (30) and DH (30), DS (7/1/08), DD (12/1/11) and finally expecting a new little one end of Jan/early Feb 2015!  
#15 of 33 Old 03-08-2011, 07:41 PM

The options here are UC or hospital, so we're going to the hospital.  If there were certified midwives who would come to a homebirth here, I would be trying to convince my husband to do that, but the only "homebirth" option would be to get a homebirth midwife in the city 3 hours drive away, then rent a place there for October and November, and live there for those two months.  Which sounds really awful, and not at all appealing!

So, hospital for me.  I'm trying to get a doula that's willing to work up here, but haven't found one yet.  I put the word out on the doula network, so we'll see what happens.  Failing that I'm going to have to see if there's any way my mom can take a month off of work, and hope I deliver between 38 and 42 weeks . . . so I'm really hoping I can get a doula.  That would be more than a minor inconvenience for my mom, and it might not even work if I don't end up delivering in that window.

I'm focusing on the positives.  One of the doctors here is apparently very good.  I've met him and liked his manner, it was informative without being condescending.  He really seemed to want to give me a lot of information, so I assume he feels like if he provides the information, it's up to the patient to make some decisions (this was when I was getting my IUD out - I needed general anaesthetic).  I have my first appointment with him next monday, so I'll get to ask him how a routine birth goes here and how much leeway there is for changes to that routine.  We're due when my husband will be home from work, so I'll have him to support me.  I know one of the nurses (although I don't know that she works L&D, but it's a small hospital, so I think she might) and she seems pretty nice - although she did seem surprised at my unshaven legs and asked me if that wasn't "a little european".  Which made me laugh.

Anyway, those having hospital births are not alone!  I know it's possible to have a good experience birthing in a hospital, and I'm taking charge of the steps required to do that right now!

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#16 of 33 Old 03-09-2011, 07:54 AM

I just scheduled my consultation with the HB midwife for next Wednesday! Im excited...I really hope we click! She only had one other client for November so far. :)

#17 of 33 Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHghtsMama View Post

I just scheduled my consultation with the HB midwife for next Wednesday! Im excited...I really hope we click! She only had one other client for November so far. :)

My first one is wednesday too! I am really excited and really really hope we click. It is a 2 MW team and they are both coming. They are actually pretty young women themselves although both have had multiple HBs with their own children. My biggest concern is that they have only been MWs attending births for about 4 years. Not that time doesn't mean experience but I am interested to hear the exact number of births they have attended as this wasn't listed on their website. 

Also I am really hopeful we click well because they are one of the few MWs that will give me a discount on the price (like half off, which is a big deal financially) because of our state insurance not accepting HBs...

Do you have any questions lined up for your consultation yet?!

#18 of 33 Old 03-09-2011, 10:34 AM

Lauren, I made a list so I can jot down any questions that pop into my head before next Wednesday. All I have to ask so far is 1) How/when she files my insurance 2)What tests she does throughout pregnancy and how she feels about ultrasounds 3) How hands on or hands off she is during the birth. The midwife Im seeing is older and very experienced so Im not too concerned with how many births she's attended especially since she's the only midwife close enough to me to be here in time for the birth. She's my best option and sounded great on the phone so Im really hopeful! What questions are you going to ask? Good luck at your consult. I hope your MWs seem experienced enough to make you comfortable.

#19 of 33 Old 03-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned

Hmm, well DH printed of a massive list from this website actually! So he has about 50 questions he is going to ask.

Because I know that they have only been attending births for less than 5 years I think my questions are going to be focused a lot on how they handle specific medical situations that might arise. 

I have no problem going with someone who hasn't been doing it for a long long time as long I know that they know what to look out for and keep an eye on.

So lots of questions about how they handle things like cord prolapse or PPH or possible shoulder Dystocia. What is their transfer rate. Very sensitively I will try to ask if they have ever had any losses and if they would be willing to share, not the details but the circumstances of said loss. I will ask about their training and if they do anything to update and continue their Midwifery education.

How do they handle nervous husbands and how they handle a mama who might be nervous. How would they respond if a mama asked to be transferred for pain relief, ie try a little longer and then we'll go or do they just nod their heads and say lets go...There really isn't a right answer to that one IMO because it all depends on how serious the mama is you know.

I don't have to really ask about insurance billing because I know for a fact fact fact my insurance will not cover it, although we will have a discount because we are on the state medicaid system. So it's all out of pocket.

Oh, I will ask about how they feel if someone goes over their DD and how long are they comfortable with a mama going over her DD. How long they are comfortable with a mama laboring before they start to get nervous. How do they handle possibility of GBS+. Umm there are a bunch more but DH is going to be fielding a lot of the safety questions as that is his primary concern. I am not really concerned about my safety. I know I can birth, I did it once already totally med free and I feel like being in our home would only make things easier for me to labor and birth!

#20 of 33 Old 03-09-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldavis24 View Post

Hmm, well DH printed of a massive list from this website actually! So he has about 50 questions he is going to ask.

Because I know that they have only been attending births for less than 5 years I think my questions are going to be focused a lot on how they handle specific medical situations that might arise. 

I have no problem going with someone who hasn't been doing it for a long long time as long I know that they know what to look out for and keep an eye on.

So lots of questions about how they handle things like cord prolapse or PPH or possible shoulder Dystocia. What is their transfer rate. Very sensitively I will try to ask if they have ever had any losses and if they would be willing to share, not the details but the circumstances of said loss. I will ask about their training and if they do anything to update and continue their Midwifery education.

How do they handle nervous husbands and how they handle a mama who might be nervous. How would they respond if a mama asked to be transferred for pain relief, ie try a little longer and then we'll go or do they just nod their heads and say lets go...There really isn't a right answer to that one IMO because it all depends on how serious the mama is you know.

I don't have to really ask about insurance billing because I know for a fact fact fact my insurance will not cover it, although we will have a discount because we are on the state medicaid system. So it's all out of pocket.

Oh, I will ask about how they feel if someone goes over their DD and how long are they comfortable with a mama going over her DD. How long they are comfortable with a mama laboring before they start to get nervous. How do they handle possibility of GBS+. Umm there are a bunch more but DH is going to be fielding a lot of the safety questions as that is his primary concern. I am not really concerned about my safety. I know I can birth, I did it once already totally med free and I feel like being in our home would only make things easier for me to labor and birth!

Thanks for replying because you just gave me some good questions to put on my list. thumb.gif My husband is very nervous about me having a homebirth so Im sure he'll want to know how she handles problems that could arise. Im pretty much willing to go with whatever she says to any questions I have though just because Im so desperate to birth at home. I feel the same way you do, I KNOW I can birth, I did it totally drug free also, and it will be so much better in the relaxed atmosphere of my home. I think being at the hospital made the pain so much worse because I literally had to run there because my girl was so ready to come out!

#21 of 33 Old 03-11-2011, 08:42 AM

Hi y'all!  I just found out on Tuesday that I'm pregnant with #4.  This was, um, a big surprise.  We had both agreed that we felt done with 3, but somebody had not quite gotten around to getting that vasectomy yet.  And he's just so irresistible...

We'll be having a UC again.  I had my daughter at home with a couple of midwives, and wasn't thrilled with the way they tried to control things.  When I got pregnant again, I just felt like I wanted to be the only one making the decisions!  So with the 2 boys, we had UCs and it was wonderful both times.  Just fantastic experiences all around. 

Although I kind of scared myself- my youngest is only 18 months old, and so his birth is fresh in mind.  Plus I watched the video of it with the older two kids the other night!!  Everything was cool and calm until he is crowning, and then I was desperately squealing about him coming out too fast & tearing me ( it turned out he didn't).  That part of labor is the only thing I always find hard to handle and scary.  I think I might look into birth self-hypnosis this time, has anyone done that?

~*Kristi*~
Tallulah Dare 8-01,  Marcos Gael 12-04, Cormac Mateo 9-09, Leonidas Ronan 11-11

#22 of 33 Old 03-11-2011, 10:45 AM

I am planning to birth at home. My son (13) was born at home, but we lived in another state, so I cant use the same midwives. I just started talking to local midwives last night, and made appointments for consultation with two of them. I really kind of clicked with the one we're meeting with first (next week), and I already have a feeling she will be the one, but we'll see. I'm getting excited.............  

#23 of 33 Old 03-11-2011, 07:48 PM

I have been planning a HB for this next one ever since I had my 1st dd in a hospital 18 mths ago. It was not a horrible experience but definitely not what I had hoped for, I wasn't on these forums then and didn't even know HB was an option. I had a midwife lined up that I was pretty sure I was going to use here in central NY, but we recently found out we're moving back to Virginia! So I started my search over again, I've talked to a 2 on the phone, one I talked to for like an hour and really liked. We don't actually move there for almost another month though, so I'll be around 11 wks before I can see her for my 1st appt. I have not even really thought of questions to ask, I've just assumed my husband will have that part taken care of since he's the nervous one about HB:). I just KNOW that's the route I want to go!

SAHM to my #1 little miss (9/11/09) and have been TTC since 06/10 (with 1 loss 3/12/11).We do all the usual "crunchy" things!I'm typing from my iPhone so please excuse any errors.
#24 of 33 Old 03-11-2011, 07:54 PM

I am so torn!  I am seriously considering a birth center.  I already toured and liked the physical space quite a bit.  Next Thursday I meet with one of the midwives and I'm hoping that goes well.  I hate that it's part of the consideration, but financially it's more expensive than a home birth or hospital birth so I want to really love it.  Stupid insurance!

#25 of 33 Old 03-14-2011, 11:21 AM

We will be deciding between three options: a homebirth with a midwife, a birth center, or a hospital birth with an amazing local CNM who has an 8% c-section rate and a cult following  :)

All three have their ups and their downs. A homebirth is my first choice, but not sure if we'll be able to afford it, we're in a fairly small apartment, the closest hospital is one I wouldn't send my dog to, and I worry about possible CPS involvement if something goes wrong. The birth center is a great option, but it's hospital affilliated (to a hospital right across the street) and they have a high transfer rate  :(  plus it's about an hour away. The CNM at the local hospital is a good option, really the only downside to that is I don't want to birth in a hospital.

My first birth was in a hospital and drugless, but knowing what I know now I really want a homebirth. Contacting midwives, learning, and planning, and hoping it all works out.

Any info on how to deal with having a transfer plan set up and/or dealing with CPS if something goes wrong (is that an irrational fear?)  would be helpful.

#26 of 33 Old 03-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

We will be deciding between three options: a homebirth with a midwife, a birth center, or a hospital birth with an amazing local CNM who has an 8% c-section rate and a cult following  :)

All three have their ups and their downs. A homebirth is my first choice, but not sure if we'll be able to afford it, we're in a fairly small apartment, the closest hospital is one I wouldn't send my dog to, and I worry about possible CPS involvement if something goes wrong. The birth center is a great option, but it's hospital affilliated (to a hospital right across the street) and they have a high transfer rate  :(  plus it's about an hour away. The CNM at the local hospital is a good option, really the only downside to that is I don't want to birth in a hospital.

My first birth was in a hospital and drugless, but knowing what I know now I really want a homebirth. Contacting midwives, learning, and planning, and hoping it all works out.

Any info on how to deal with having a transfer plan set up and/or dealing with CPS if something goes wrong (is that an irrational fear?)  would be helpful.

hmm nj's mom your CNM sounds mysteriously like the one I used for my first birth...do you mind me asking where you are located. I would know for sure just from where you are roughly...hehe

as far as transfer plan, that is definitely something that should be laid out plainly with your MW. We have our first MW interview wednesday and I am very interested to hear how it would go down and how involved she would be at the hospital if I had to trasfer. CPS??? Why would you worry about it? Unless you think if the baby wasn't ok that they would somehow blame you for having a HB? I don't know, I know some mamas have that fear with a UC but with a MW in attendance I feel like it is a totally different situation you know?

#27 of 33 Old 03-16-2011, 07:52 PM

We interviewed the HB midwife today and she's everything we could want and more! My husband seemed really satisfied with all her answers to his questions and she gave me more literature than I could have asked for. Im so excited! biggrinbounce.gif

#28 of 33 Old 03-16-2011, 09:35 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I'm planning on having my 3rd HB.  We will use the same midwives that I used last time, along with my sister, and 2 best-friends.  Needless to say I'm quite close with them at this point, so I'm super excited to see them again! 

My DH was also really unsure about HB before we had one.  After it was all said and done, he told me that he wouldn't have it any other way.   :)

Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11 + Someone New in May 2015! After years of planning, we are finally living our dream in South America!!
#29 of 33 Old 03-16-2011, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

We just hired our homebirth midwife today!

#30 of 33 Old 03-17-2011, 06:29 AM

I've got an appointment with my homebirth midwife and doula on the 29th. :)

~Sarah

treehugger.gif  trekkie.gifcat.gifcarrot.gif
Mom to Vala ribboncesarean.gif 5/09, Anya hbac.gif 11/11, & one on the way 12/13

Check out my blog- http://healingcesareanscars.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page