Mothering Forum banner

The BELLY PHOTO Thread

43K views 324 replies 50 participants last post by  Jaimee 
#1 ·
I like the idea of having one thread to post all the belly photos. With my last pregnancy I took a picture almost every week (CLICK HERE TO SEE MY LAST PICS). While I'm not sure that I will take a picture every week this time, I'm going to try to keep up with it as much as possible.

Feel free to post your belly pics and we can all share our growing bellies!

6w4d - My stomach started out flat, so I'm feeling HUGE already!

#2 ·
My turn!!! I'm 7w5d. Pre-baby weight: 145. Current: 155. =( I give partial blame to the fact that I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant and quitting smoking always = Weight gain.

Notice my little pudge? LOL

I've also gone up a cup size in my bra. 36D to a 38DD. =( DH loves it. I say, "OW!!!". I finally bought a bra that fits last night and it's wonderful.

And yes, I know I'm totally tatted up. I hope, hope, hope they don't get too destroyed with the pregnancy. LOL My mama doesn't have any stretch marks, so let's hope I'm just as lucky. *Crosses fingers*

ggggg.jpggggggggg.jpg

#4 ·
TTCChloeOrConner~ Your tattoos will get big but go back to normal after baby. I have one tattoo on my stomach that has gone through two pregnancies, where i was all baby.

I'm going to wait til I'm 11wks after my first visit to take a picture. I have some fluff from previous babies even though I'm starting at roughly the same weight, if i don't suck my stomach in i look hugely pregnant.

#17 ·
I was losing weight before this oregnancy and am still too self-conscious to share pics yet, but I want to subscribe to this thread and I'll start posting when we're all a little further
smile.gif

#19 ·
GenomicsGirl- you look AWESOME!

I'm still irked. I too was still losing. I was 10 lb under my prepregnancy weight, fitting into size 1 jeans with no muffin top and frickin' PROUD of it.. Thennnnn.. BFP. LOL

Let's hope I A) Don't gain 50 pounds with this one like I did with my DD

and B) It doesn't take me 12+ months to take it off again

I've actually lost 3 pounds in this pregnancy so far- last time by 8 weeks, I'd gained 7. hahah

#21 ·
I feel HUGE compared to all of you! This is my second and I'm pretty sure my ab muscles never came back together...not sure exactly where my fundus is b/c my c-section scar makes it hard to tell, but I think it's about even with it. I've actually even lost 5 lbs! :/

7 weeks.jpg

#22 ·
Adorable belly!

I've felt dorkish taking pictures this early on, but I'm 8wks 1day now, and it's probably okay :) I'll take on tomorrow morning and post.

I have yet to tell the majority of my family as well, some may not be so supportive .. have to tell them before or at Easter, since I'll be 11 weeks and most certaintly showing .. I went to a family party over the weekend and wore a loose-fitting dress, but my tumm was definitely rounded and you could see I'd gained a little weight, so I'm sure people were wondering and tongues were possibly waggin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykittymomma View Post

I feel HUGE compared to all of you! This is my second and I'm pretty sure my ab muscles never came back together...not sure exactly where my fundus is b/c my c-section scar makes it hard to tell, but I think it's about even with it. I've actually even lost 5 lbs! :/

7 weeks.jpg

#23 ·
Ok, here's my questionable bump. I'm certainly not showing, but the area between my hips is usually flat. My fundus is already above my pubic bone. (Having an u/s to check for twins/double check dates on Friday, because everything is NOT adding up)

Don't mind my pyjamas. LOL

207412_10150155136889095_515689094_6474019_6044105_n.jpg

6w4d (yesterday)

#25 ·
I usually make jokes about my stretch marks and mom-belly and call them road maps, or mom trophies, and various other things...

But I will tell you what, there is no way in hell Im posting a picture of my saggy stretch mark covered stomach on this thread that all you teeny tiny little people have posted your tiny little baby bellys on
lol.gif
Come on, I *know* Im not the only person who feels that way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.