Have you told your kids, friends, family? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-26-2011, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

I feel the same way.  Im 10 weeks also.  Its not terrible obvious, but people knew we were trying and I'm definitely either showing or gaining a strange amount of front weight.  Subsequent children just want to fly forth from your torso and let the world know they are in there.

So true! My belly isn't cute and round b/c I'm too round for that already but it is pretty unmistakable at this point. People keep looking at me funny and waiting for me to tell them or they just plain ask. I'm sure my mom's probably offended. :( I like to wait but if I do this again I'll probably tell around 8 weeks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2011, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Ha ha ha ha..  It's so true.  There is no way that I could hide a pregnancy much past 8-10 weeks..  I'd have to totally avoid everyone, wear enormous clothing and avoid all situations with wine/alcohol..  I get called out so fast.  ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

I feel the same way.  Im 10 weeks also.  Its not terrible obvious, but people knew we were trying and I'm definitely either showing or gaining a strange amount of front weight.  Subsequent children just want to fly forth from your torso and let the world know they are in there.

Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11 + Someone New in May 2015! After years of planning, we are finally living our dream in South America!!
Old 04-27-2011, 04:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am from a proud Irish family, and we told everyone about the wee leprechaun to be on Saint Patrick's Day. It seemed fitting. :-)

User Tag List