Have you told your kids, friends, family? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 04-26-2011, 03:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

I feel the same way.  Im 10 weeks also.  Its not terrible obvious, but people knew we were trying and I'm definitely either showing or gaining a strange amount of front weight.  Subsequent children just want to fly forth from your torso and let the world know they are in there.

So true! My belly isn't cute and round b/c I'm too round for that already but it is pretty unmistakable at this point. People keep looking at me funny and waiting for me to tell them or they just plain ask. I'm sure my mom's probably offended. :( I like to wait but if I do this again I'll probably tell around 8 weeks.

Mom to three crazy boys, a roly poly baby boy, and one on the way! stork-boy.gif

#32 of 33 Old 04-27-2011, 07:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ha ha ha ha..  It's so true.  There is no way that I could hide a pregnancy much past 8-10 weeks..  I'd have to totally avoid everyone, wear enormous clothing and avoid all situations with wine/alcohol..  I get called out so fast.  ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

I feel the same way.  Im 10 weeks also.  Its not terrible obvious, but people knew we were trying and I'm definitely either showing or gaining a strange amount of front weight.  Subsequent children just want to fly forth from your torso and let the world know they are in there.

Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11.  We are planning our next adventure to South America in April 2014!
#33 of 33 Old 04-27-2011, 03:04 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am from a proud Irish family, and we told everyone about the wee leprechaun to be on Saint Patrick's Day. It seemed fitting. :-)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page