November DDC ONE Thread- May 2011 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 68 Old 05-30-2011, 08:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I as thinking about making my own sushi at home- California roll style, so no raw ingredients.  All the places around her that have sushi make it all on one counter and I would be worried about cross-contamination, but even more worried I might have super senses and taste something that made me wretch.  Haha.

Ash- DS 2003, DD 2006, and one baby Turkey born on Thanksgiving.

#62 of 68 Old 05-30-2011, 08:50 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Yeah, that would be better, just a lot of work.  I hate spreading the rice on the inari.  orngtongue.gif

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#63 of 68 Old 05-30-2011, 09:28 PM

Am I too late to join? I think most of my info is in my signature. Due date is 11/9/11. It's our first baby and we tried for 9 months (the last two were with a RE). It was already known before TTC that I had PCOS so I didn't have to wait a certain length of time for treatment. In fact doctor wanted me to go for treatment as soon as we started TTC but I was too stubborn and thought I could conceive naturally or with the help of herbs. I charted from May through December and only ovulated once, maybe twice. So I caved and went for the treatment and our second cycle resulted in my pregnancy!

Me stillheart.gif DH (est. 10/08), DS (11/19/11) blogging.jpg nocirc.gif  reading.gif ribbonteal.gif (PCOS)

#64 of 68 Old 05-31-2011, 05:59 AM - Thread Starter

wave.gif  Welcome!  It's never too  late to join!  Congrats on your pregnancy and what a great idea to put a Lilypie ticker in your signature!  I didn't know you could do that!  I was bummed when FaceBook stopped allowing them in your profile.  What coding do you copy from Lilypie's site to get it to show up in your siggy?

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#65 of 68 Old 05-31-2011, 06:55 AM

Jaimee, I'm pretty sure I just used the HTML link. :) I used the full-sized ticker and then there were so many options underneath but I'm pretty sure it was the HTML I used. I figured I'd just keep trying them out until one worked but the first one I used worked.

Me stillheart.gif DH (est. 10/08), DS (11/19/11) blogging.jpg nocirc.gif  reading.gif ribbonteal.gif (PCOS)

#66 of 68 Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM

I'm not added to the list yet but I posted my details a while back...

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#67 of 68 Old 06-06-2011, 08:10 PM

Hey moms.  How is everyone doing these days?  I am 16 weeks and finally started feeling little movements at 15 weeks, for someone who doesn't enjoy pregnancy, this makes it worth it.  My belly has decided to pop, and I look about 20 weeks along, which is what happens with number 3 I suppose. Although I know its not all baby in thereeyesroll.gif.  

Just checking in, it's been quiet lately.

Molly, Mama, living in the burbs with a beehive and chicken coop,  herb student, gardener, crunchy and preggers with #3, due Nov 4th.flower.gif
The fruit of the spirit is: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, gentleness and self control.:
#68 of 68 Old 06-07-2011, 06:32 AM - Thread Starter

Hey Herbmama, there's a new chit chat thread for June here: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1315835/the-one-thread-june-chit-chat

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page