Just for fun! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 07-13-2011, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was wondering if anyone was interested in what their prospective baby names mean in Numerology?  Or perhaps how it will interact with your name, your spouse's and/or your other children's names?

I'm a numerologist and I thought it would be fun to play around with the names.  Note that I do not believe that you can *make* your child be anything just by choosing certain number combinations, but it is interesting to see what numbers you resonate with and some of the potential challenges/benefits of certain names.  Anyhow, if you're interested just write the names you wish to find out about and who's they are (ie-your name, DS/DD, spouse, new baby).

#2 of 14 Old 07-13-2011, 02:35 PM

Is this like your soul urge number? I have looked up mine and my daughter's before, it's fun.

Her name is Owyn Samantha if you want to give it a go with her.

A couple of names we're considering for this baby are:

Piper Cecilia 

or

Veda Josephine

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

#3 of 14 Old 07-13-2011, 04:48 PM

Oh! I'm up for it! lol Ray Edward Ward Jr. I like seeing stuff on numerology. :)

#4 of 14 Old 07-13-2011, 08:24 PM

Oh fun! Bryant Brown IV is going to be DS's name :)

Morgan. Single mama to DS (10/27/11) fambedsingle1.gif bfinfant.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

www.facebook.com/gnomegrowncreations

#5 of 14 Old 07-15-2011, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal85 View Post

Is this like your soul urge number? I have looked up mine and my daughter's before, it's fun.

Her name is Owyn Samantha if you want to give it a go with her.

A couple of names we're considering for this baby are:

Piper Cecilia 

or

Veda Josephine

Owyn has a 5 Destiny/Expression number.  This leads to her be driven for individuality, excitement for life and a slight thrill-seeking disposition--they love to try new things and have a strong sense of adventure.  They tend to thrive in change, and actually demand it!  Although, with the 4 Soul Urge, she probably doesn't go easily with the flow unless she is directing it.  The 1 Personality likes to be in charge and sometimes has difficulty making friends because they feel different, left out, or too unique to be understood.  Even so, they tend to draw people to them with their shining and interesting personality.  Achievement and being good at things is very important to her.  Now, depending on the birthday combination and her last name, all of these could be highlighted or lessened.  Her middle name suggests that deep down she is innately creative and sensitive, and likely very hard on herself. 

5 is very different from your name, but it is part of your Soul Urge/Heart's Desire of your first name, and it is helpful if you were born on a 5 day (5, 14, 23), the 5th month, or have a 5 Life Path. 

Piper breaks down into two 5s and overall has a 1 energy.  I can see those two numbers are something you are drawn to!  What is nice about Piper Cecilia is that while the first name can be a little self-centered and reckless, the middle name counters it with a strong sense of service, community, and family.  I think it is a wonderful balance.  (Cecilia has two 6s and a 9).

Both Piper and Veda are compatible with Owyn's name, being that they resonate with odd numbers.  Veda has a 6 Soul Urge, an 8 Personality and a 5 Destiny.  A strong sense of family, home, and a desire to lead and manage (good for business/money) while having the exciting 5 energy of change and thrill.  Josephine is a very spiritual name, so it would be a good balance of the earthly and the ethereal.  7 and 11 are both present in the name which would mean she is very likely very sensitive, to the point of being psychic.

The first name represents what we show to the world, while the middle name is our internal world/desires while our last name represents out spiritual journey and life lessons (as it relates to our ancestors).

The neat thing about the names you have chosen is not only that they have repetitive numbers, but also that they have a wide variety within them, meaning that either way she will have a well-rounded personality and hold a good balance within herself and with her sister.  It's also interesting that 5, 1 and 6 are the most common Destiny numbers you are leaning towards, and 5, 1 and 6 make up your name.  orngbiggrin.gif

#6 of 14 Old 07-15-2011, 10:38 AM

dust.gif   

#7 of 14 Old 07-16-2011, 10:20 AM

What a gracious offer! I would love it. We aren't settled on a name but would love the insight.

Becca Diane

Colin Patrick

Brighton Drake

and new addition possible names

Ayla ? not sure

Bria Arabelle

Cordelia Pearl

Elke ? not sure

radical homemaking/living, homesteading, organic gardening, open minded mama to two amazing little ones 3/2010 and 9/2011 and expecting #3!!!! 5/2013.

#8 of 14 Old 07-18-2011, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

Oh! I'm up for it! lol Ray Edward Ward Jr. I like seeing stuff on numerology. :)

So the name goes as follows:

Ray

Edward

22/4

Ward

Jr.

-

Ray, as it is, is a strong name for a man of business who manages well and leads better than he follows.  Money and obtaining the finer things in life may be goals of his, while still caring about the underdog.  He'll have to watch for those who hang around only because he has a giving heart, but otherwise, it is a fine balance.  His middle name suggests that he will be a hard worker and care about home and family.  The last name has a strong balance of "beginning" and "ending" so I feel he will have an easier time going with the flow, once he is able to come to terms with it.  Overall, each individual aspect of his name has a fine balance of work and play, family life and business, leading and managing. 

His passions will be in travel, helping people and being independent.  A freedom-lover at heart, he'll likely enjoy travel, trying new things, and tasting all of life's little delights.  He'll likely be unique and stand out from a crowd, which can make it difficult for him when it comes to making friends, he may feel like an outcast or like he is too different--like others don't get him.  Likely an old soul, he'll be full of advice and a natural counselor, but may find it challenging to share his own feelings.  He's going to be very hard on himself, demanding only the best, and striving for that in those who surround him as well.  He may also have a strong affinity for animals.

Many of those things would likely fit your DH as well but it changes depending on the date of birth, either furthering the challenges or shifting them to different areas.  Overall, this is a strong and kind name, perfect for your little one. 

#9 of 14 Old 07-18-2011, 08:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by meb2 View Post

Oh fun! Bryant Brown IV is going to be DS's name :)

Bryant

Brown

Minor Personality Number: 3

Minor Heart's Desire: 5

Minor Destiny Number: 8

This kiddo is likely to be very creative and full of energy!  The 8s give him a strong desire to succeed, while the 3s encourage a natural "gift of gab" and the 5 an enjoyment for the new!  As he grows he'll likely love to travel and make new discoveries, and he'll love having all the latest gadgets (men and their toys ;)   I like it when a boy's name has a good balance of work, play and family and I'm sure his future spouse will appreciate it, too.  He will probably have an easy time getting money--working, support from others, luck of the draw--but it will likely flow out as easily as it comes.  The positive of this is that he won't have a strong attachment to money, and will likely be ready to give when others are in need.  He's going to want his freedom and his own space, and if he's a Scorpio like most of the upcoming babies we'll be having, he may not have an easy time sharing all of those deep feelings he's got, so let him have room/time to sort things out.

He has many leadership qualities, and will certainly challenge authority, but he also has numbers that will deter selfishness.  He'll be dynamic and exciting to be around, and an aura of "mystery" keeps people intrigued.  

Of course, some of these things will be heightened or slightly overshadowed depending on if you are using a middle name and his date of birth. 

#10 of 14 Old 07-18-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbersbyjasmin View Post

So the name goes as follows:

Ray

Edward

22/4

Ward

Jr.

-

Ray, as it is, is a strong name for a man of business who manages well and leads better than he follows.  Money and obtaining the finer things in life may be goals of his, while still caring about the underdog.  He'll have to watch for those who hang around only because he has a giving heart, but otherwise, it is a fine balance.  His middle name suggests that he will be a hard worker and care about home and family.  The last name has a strong balance of "beginning" and "ending" so I feel he will have an easier time going with the flow, once he is able to come to terms with it.  Overall, each individual aspect of his name has a fine balance of work and play, family life and business, leading and managing. 

His passions will be in travel, helping people and being independent.  A freedom-lover at heart, he'll likely enjoy travel, trying new things, and tasting all of life's little delights.  He'll likely be unique and stand out from a crowd, which can make it difficult for him when it comes to making friends, he may feel like an outcast or like he is too different--like others don't get him.  Likely an old soul, he'll be full of advice and a natural counselor, but may find it challenging to share his own feelings.  He's going to be very hard on himself, demanding only the best, and striving for that in those who surround him as well.  He may also have a strong affinity for animals.

Many of those things would likely fit your DH as well but it changes depending on the date of birth, either furthering the challenges or shifting them to different areas.  Overall, this is a strong and kind name, perfect for your little one. 

I feel bad that you depicted this name because I left my boyfriend and am NOT naming him after my ex anymore. (you can read the thread I posted if you have questions about it) I'm thinking something like Dante Rowen. Last name is Wheeler.

#11 of 14 Old 07-18-2011, 01:03 PM

--

#12 of 14 Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM

Oooh. This seems fun!

Our son's name will be Conner Dean Bell (Due 11/12/11).

I'm Nicole Marie Bell (Maiden name is Stockhoff) (3/4/1988).

DH is Jeremy Thomas Bell (9/23/1988).

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#13 of 14 Old 07-23-2011, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

I promise I'll get to these other names soon, I just haven't had much time on my hands lately...soon!

#14 of 14 Old 07-23-2011, 08:48 PM

Very cool! I am interested! Right now the names we have picked are:

Boy

Emerson Peter or Jamie Anthony

Girl

Hayley Elizabeth Mary or Violet Elizabeth Mary

Thanks for the offer!

belly.gifTeresa, wife of Chris, mom to be 11/11/2011.2ndtri.gif neg.gifFound out 03/20/11 and it was the best moment in our lives!  Always in our hearts, 01/01/2010angel.gif (8 weeks)rainbow1284.gif

dust.gifCounting down!!!***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif**baby.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page