24 weeks! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-24-2011, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am sooooo happy. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow. This s my 3rd pregnancy and the other two were so perfect. I have no idea why I am so excited about every milstone for this pregnancy. She is growing perfect and very active! 3 more months. And I haven't went shopping yet.

How are you ladies doing?

#2 of 3 Old 07-25-2011, 01:06 PM

Yay for 24 weeks! :) I will be 24 weeks on Friday and like you I am super excited about every milestone.  Lol and I haven't gone shopping yet either!

belly.gifTeresa, wife of Chris, mom to be 11/11/2011.2ndtri.gif neg.gifFound out 03/20/11 and it was the best moment in our lives!  Always in our hearts, 01/01/2010angel.gif (8 weeks)rainbow1284.gif

dust.gifCounting down!!!***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif**baby.gif

#3 of 3 Old 07-25-2011, 04:35 PM

I'm 24 weeks as of today! Yay! Up until yesterday, my husband had only felt the baby move very faintly and he saw my belly move once. But he got to feel a strong baby kick for the first time tonight. We were both so excited! I was like, "Come here, quick! You'll be able to feel it! HURRY HURRY HURRY" and he came a-runnin'. LOL. It is so cute that he actually is excited over these pregnancy milestones now. He was kind of guarded earlier in the pregnancy when it wasn't quite "real" for either of us yet (this is our first) and he wasn't even sure how he'd feel about touching my belly and stuff. But now he's so cute and voluntarily reaches for it and presses up to it to say funny stuff to the baby and see if she'll move. love.gif I love how this is all bringing out so much affection in him! This bun in the oven is going to be a total daddy's girl, I can see it now....

We started our registry a few weeks ago but I just really started getting into the window shopping this past week. Now I feel like I'm browsing almost every day. It's so fun to see all that's out there! My sister gave us the crib and changing table my nephew used a few years ago, and my mom gave us the cradle that me and my siblings were all in as babies. smile.gif So we have a good start on furniture --- definitely a money saver!

First came partners.gif then cat.gif then another cat.gif and then babygirl.gif (11/11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page