The ONE Thread- August chit chat - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome to the November DDC ONE Thread

The one thread is a place to chit chat, share your fears, happiness, sadness, and so forth and so on.

To be added to the list, please tell me in bold your screen name, first name, due date, what number baby it is, and anything else you'd like to add.

End of October

Hykue-  Julie, 30, 10/30, Tried for 7 months or so, with an early loss in September of last year

Early November

meb2-Morgan, 11/1 with #1

nmouse- 31, 11/2, it's my first child, I got pregnant after ramping up my BBT/OPK charting and taking various supplements plus progesterone cream.

BubbaGirl- Due 11/3.

herbmama3-7- Holly, 11/4.

Ratchet- I'm 30.  11/4

Lillysweets- Candace, 36, 11/4, expecting my 3rd

Summersquash- age 32, 11/5, pregnant with #2

ExpectantMama19- Krystal, 19, 11/5, my fiancé and I tried for 4 months with brokenheart.gif, followed by depression and tears on my part. Then when we decided that maybe it would be better to wait, the test came up positive!  This will be our first.

Mal85- Mallory: 11/6, Tried for 6 months before getting our BFP

cece- Christina, 11/6, #2

Abelmec- 31, 11/7 with #1

Seraf- 11/8, Expecting my third, I got lucky on my 4th try with frozen donor semen.  DP is also TTC now.

Paigekitten- Katie, 11/8, expecting our third baby

KayPea- 11/8, #2. We tried for 9 months (while still BFing DD)

TalkToMeNow- Amanda, 11/9, our fourth child but my third pregnancy.

Amberfawn- 11/9 with #1

2011Mama- 11/9, it's our first baby and we tried for 9 months (the last two were with a RE for PCOS).

Mid November

heket- 36, 11/8-12, This will be our third child and a total oops.

marybright1- 11/12, This will be our fourth kid, third pregnancy. I'm hoping for a HBAC.

TTCChloeOrConner- Nicole. 23. 11/12, TTC for 16 months naturally before getting my miracle BFP Stick, baby, stick!!!

Sothisislove- 11/12, pregnancy #5 (2 early m/cs), baby #3.  Planning another home water birth.  Tandem nursing!  DS is 4, DD is 19 mo.

AprilGlynn- 11/13, lost our son in October to SIDS and got pregnant on our first try with this baby

Miranda- 11/14, this is our fourth child.

anthiat123- Thia, 11/14, I will be just about 35 when newbie comes (bday Nov 10). Bfp after 2 months and 1 loss

Motivated Mama- Nina, mid November with #4

ajbaby- 11/16. This is baby # 2, we tried for three months.

Breed210- Ang, 11/16

Carrieb26- Carrie, 11/16, #3, planning a home birth

MommaFlanders- Teresa, 11/17-Excited, nervous, anxious!

Jbk21- 11/16-19th with second child.  A little bit of an unexpected pregnancy, though we were discussing having #2.

Late November

Rachel88- Rachel – 29, 11/20, One loss and one year of TTC #1. Praying for a sticky baby this time!

Cillian- 11/20

terrainthailand- Terra, 30, 11/21

abraisme- Abra.  11/21, We were ttc for about 6mo, but my cycle had been off because of breastfeeding.  This will be baby #3 for us.

Gemimi13- Dyanna, 35, 11/21, got my BFP our first month of TTC.  It's our first baby! 

IwannaBanRN-Becky- 21, 11/21. #3, fifth pregnancy. This one was unplanned and I was on birth control. We are excited, nonetheless. :) 

mcacat- 11/22 with baby #2

crazykittymomma- Sarah, 11/23 with my second after 11 months of TTC with no PPAF due to extended breastfeeding.

mamabelle- 11/23, #2

albafan15- Alex, 11/23 with #1

howdeepistheocean- Kristie, 11/24, #4, Planned...we tried for 1 cycle and got the BFP.

sunshinemoma- Lindsey- 11/24, #2  After hoping for 6 months

ZoeJane'sMommy- 11/25, We tried for 11 months using clomid and progesterone. Our second child and pregnancy.

gardengrrrl- Em, 34, 11/25, 2 months TTC.  This is our first pregnancy and we are beyond happy!

Maria, 35, 11/25 with TWINS! after two losses (2/06 and 9/10) and 4 months of TTC in between our last loss and this pregnancy.

justamama- Dennie, late November with #4

dashley111- Ash, 11/26.

Code Name Mama- Dionna, 11/26, TTC for 18mos+; this will be our second baby.

EonJourney- 41, 11/27 with identical twins

miriam_bat_avraham-Julie, age 28, 11/28 with twins after 27 months of trying & 6 months of fertility treatments.

Jaimee,  31, 11/28, #3 and an oops! baby

Shane- 11/29

smallbrit- Emily, 11/29, #3

KaliShanti-Kali, 11/29, #3, 3rd homebirth :)

mama2mmj- Ashley 11/30, this is baby #4 and was a big surprise :)

hug.gif In Our Thoughtshug.gif

hildare

Sommer

purplefish

angelashn

Shannon

nearlyelated

marnica

DevaMajka

Xerxella

nj's_mom

Shauna

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#2 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 08:13 AM

Jaimee, I'm glad that you got to your destination safely. From what I skimmed through last night before going to bed, it looked like things didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped. I'm sorry. greensad.gif But hey! It's all over now, right? Just gotta unpack  caffix.gif  Coffee anyone!

Yes, last night sucked and was scary. Had a good OB, though. I might actually switch to having him as my regular. He seems alot nicer than the other ones I've seen. Maybe I'll feel him out about the whole homebirth thing.

#3 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 09:24 AM

Bleeding like that would be scary!  Glad everything is Ok.

Ash- DS 2003, DD 2006, and one baby Turkey born on Thanksgiving.

#4 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 09:46 AM

Me too. I went pee after DTD, and you know how alot of women "wipe and look". Ugh! Bright red is never something an expectant mom wants to see. So I waited a bit with a pad on and after I soaked through it, I jumped in the car and had DH call the OB ward with my info. Late night hospital visits are not something I want to do, especially right after being intimate. I like just laying there and cuddling. So, I felt like it was "ruined" cuz the post coital cuddle is part of my satisfaction. Meh. Oh well. At least I got enough sleep and everything turned out fine..

#5 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Becky... did you say dh?  Did I miss a major event in your life while I was moving?!  headscratch.gif

Thing have settled down a bit, but our stuff will not be here until Monday... that's a lot of days living in someone else's house, with someone else's stuff, keeping ds away from all their breakable glass.  Ugh.

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#6 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 01:42 PM

haha, I'm with Jaimee.  I had to "stalk" a few other posts of yours, Becky, in order to figure out the scoop!  For a second there I was worried that you got back together with your ex-partner.  So glad that's not the case!

And Jaimee, doesn't it irk you when folks don't put up their valuables when there are small kids around?!  My MIL's house is FULL of breakables- her entire fireplace is lined with glassware and it's at just the right height for my DS to get to it with no trouble at all.  I keep an eye on him but let his curiosity go wild because if she doesn't care enough about something to put it up where he can't get it, then if he breaks it, so be it (no glass or dangerous stuff, of course.  I do keep his safety in mind ;-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimee View Post

Becky... did you say dh?  Did I miss a major event in your life while I was moving?!  headscratch.gif

Thing have settled down a bit, but our stuff will not be here until Monday... that's a lot of days living in someone else's house, with someone else's stuff, keeping ds away from all their breakable glass.  Ugh.

#7 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

Becky- I just saw in another thread myself that you're back with your ex-dh?  Father to your other kids and the one you're living with right now?  I need some details!

#8 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 02:40 PM

lol I'm sorry. YES! We started working things out. We hadn't planned on being back together AT ALL(seriously, a big surprise and I'll explain why). One night, about 2 weeks ago, we were intently talking about everything that happened, about why I left and why he was distant and such right before I left and everything that happened in between as far as emotional abuse with this baby's dad and we were comforting each other because we were both crying when we were discussing and I looked at him and just melted and asked him for a kiss and this turned into.....well, we had sex and decided to start rebuilding. If you DO want the whole scoop, there's FIRST this thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1323424/am-i-a-complete-hypocrite  and the second: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1324058/i-feel-like-we-don-t-have-enough-of-it     I didn't mean to keep it in the dark. I thought I remembered alot of you in alot of places on this site. lol

ETA: NOT the emotionally abusive train-wreck. lol My husband, (not LEGALLY married, just had the ceremony) who I had left in January. I would not go back to anyone that was that hurtful to me. This baby's dad claims he's getting help, but I won't chance it. I decided I'd be safer with someone who loved me enough to not hurt me intentionally.

#9 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 03:08 PM

Anyone having times where they think  they will be overwhelmed with the baby? Lately my toddler is testing me, my 4 yr old is great but might be gifted and I'm starting homeschool with him and that feels like a huge endeavor, and to be honest, I'm just wondering how I'll handle three kids!! I mean, how they will thrive with me as their mama, you know? My 4 yr old DS is watching an animal dvd right now while DD naps ( DS gave up naps at 2 yrs) and I feel guilty eating nachos and being online, but sometimes I need a break! My DH is working all day and evening today too and it's 110 degrees outside right now so that adds I think.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#10 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 03:11 PM

Oh and by the way, heat index is between 112-120 right now!!!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#11 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 03:13 PM

I feel the same way! I ALSO have a 4 year old boy and a toddler girl and one on the way. And Jaimee's kids are around the same ages as our too, I think. I often wonder how I will handle 3 when I could hardly handle 2.

#12 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 03:27 PM

Oh man, yes! There seem to be several of us with same age kiddos. My 4 yr old will probably adjust well, but I'm worried about my (insanely active) toddler. We're starting to HS more seriously this fall, too, and that stresses me out. I'm not great at keeping a routine, but I think it's going to be necessary with 3 LOs.

Oh, and nap time today? DD watched tv and ate brownies while I got DS to sleep, then I made DD lay down with me until she gave up and fell asleep out of sheer boredom. Mommy needs a nap!

Where are you that it's that hot? We're in Houston and it's similar here. Had to drag the kids to the grocery store - it's awful, the tiniest errand is just miserable from the heat. Bring on October!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post

Anyone having times where they think  they will be overwhelmed with the baby? Lately my toddler is testing me, my 4 yr old is great but might be gifted and I'm starting homeschool with him and that feels like a huge endeavor, and to be honest, I'm just wondering how I'll handle three kids!! I mean, how they will thrive with me as their mama, you know? My 4 yr old DS is watching an animal dvd right now while DD naps ( DS gave up naps at 2 yrs) and I feel guilty eating nachos and being online, but sometimes I need a break! My DH is working all day and evening today too and it's 110 degrees outside right now so that adds I think.

Mom to blahblah.gifDD (5/07), diaper.gifDS1 (02/10)h20homebirth.gif and babyboy.gif DS2 (11/11)h20homebirth.gif !

#13 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 04:41 PM

East Texas near Tyler.

#14 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 04:43 PM

That's not too terribly far from here, is it? (I'm not from here, so my local geography is pretty awful.) Can I just say I HATE the summers here? We can't wait to get outof Texas.

Mom to blahblah.gifDD (5/07), diaper.gifDS1 (02/10)h20homebirth.gif and babyboy.gif DS2 (11/11)h20homebirth.gif !

#15 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter

Yep, my kiddos are 4.5 and 1.5.  Today my dd was pleading with me to play dolls with her while ds napped and I just couldn't do it.  My feet were throbbing and I'm just exhausted from this move.  I had to tell her no, mommy needs to sit on the couch and put her feet up while surfing MDC.  Ugh.  Talk about guilt.  But you gotta do it sometimes or the negative feelings creep in and the yelling begins.  I might be in a bit of denial about how three will work, but I keep thinking that each new person you add into the family helps the family become more of its own entity vs. individual kids that need, need, need.  Each kid can help the other kids stay entertained and become more self sufficient.  I was talking with my neighbor the other day before I moved... she has 5 kids... and this is exactly the sentiment she shared with me.  I am also imagining that three will bump me into that more relaxed parental category where I can go with the flow more, not sweat the small stuff, care less about exposing my kids to illness, etc.  I find myself really admiring the parents with three or more kids b/c they just seem to have it all together all the time and while I know it's not true, I think it appears that way b/c they are able to just ride that roller coaster in a way that parents of less kids just don't.  I hope to get there. 

#16 of 311 Old 08-03-2011, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, and I moved from steamy Austin, TX to often steamier (though slightly cooler) Baltimore, MD and now I'm in the highest humidity I think I've experienced: central Illinios.  Goodness.  Nothing like dripping sweat just getting in the car.  These heat indices are craziness.

#17 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 10:39 AM

Hey everyone! I've been moving and without internet for a bit. I read on my phone, but can't really post. Anyway, we moved last weekend, too, Jaime.  Although or move was easier... just from an apartment 15 miles to a house. But the packing and unpacking is soooooooooo tough. I've been exhausted for about two weeks now I think. 

My kids are a bit older than most of yours. Three girls, 14, 9, and 6. 14 keeps to herself, and 9 and 6 are very independent, of course. But they fight! All the freakin time!!! Drives me crazy. I'm so glad we are in a house now. We have a nice yard and a basement, so they should have more space. Of course, they still seem to follow me around everywhere. 

My 9 yr old is bugging me constantly about getting a dog. She says if we wait much longer, she'll be too old! I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but I guess I'll trust her. :)  I really don't want a dog due to the clean up, having carpet, etc. I've had dogs constantly since I was born until two years ago, and I've really enjoyed having such a clean house! Also, I love not having to worry about getting home to let it out, etc. But, I feel bad denying my kids the experience I had growing up with dogs. So I'm giving in. Of course. :)

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#18 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 10:44 AM

Thanks for putting things in perspective, ladies.  I have one toddler and am worried about handling two kids with this baby's arrival.  I have heard other moms say a lot of the same sorts of things that you're saying and hearing, Jaimee.  We are very excited to have two kiddos and expand the family feeling over the individual.  My son is 23 months and going through tremendous changes this summer, I do get a little bit sad to think that I won't be able to devote the same amount of attention to him when I am also caring for a newborn.  He is very bonded to his dad also though, and we're already talking a lot about the baby.  Mostly I focus on the positive and our excitement to have another child.

Sorry to hear some of you are suffering in the heat.  I live on the coast in Northern California so it's pretty close to 55 all year long.  We have to go inland a bit to get some heat.  I am happy to visit it occasionally, but could not survive in that climate!  

Is anyone else nesting like crazy?  I definitely did not do this with #1.  I had no nesting urges and kept waiting for them to kick in, but eventually scrambled to get everything ready in the last month.  This time I have been dying to do things to get ready for this baby.  I actually couldn't take it anymore and busted out the boxes of baby clothes and diapers and started making sure they were sorted for size.  I have also become absolutely convinced that we're having a girl this time so I pulled out all the boy stuff and boxed it separately.  They couldn't confirm gender at the ultrasound so they said they are guessing girl "but don't go crazy with the pink stuff."  Ack!  Why am I acting so crazy?  

happily married since 2006 with toddler son (born August 2009) and baby girl (born November 2011).

#19 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 AM

Amanda, why don't you get a dog that stays outside?

#20 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Just found out our stuff is delayed another DAY!  AHHHHHH!!!!  They are offering us a free hotel and 50% of all meals, but come on!  My dad is flying in the day before (the day it was supposed to be here) so we have to use that money to put him up in a room instead.  Awesome.

#21 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 12:08 PM

Happy August everyone.  Sounds like everybody has been moving.  This last week I have been just totally exhausted, I'm not sure why, it's not even that hot here compared to everywhere else.  We are in Oregon and it just jumped from the high 60s, low 70s to like 83-84.  So I feel like I am dying of the heat, but yeah, I know not really. hide.gif  Just officially started my third trimester, kinda seems crazy I'm this far along already.

I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) waterbirth.jpg and 'Nana' (05/09 )h20homebirth.gif and Eowyn (11/11) waterbirth.jpg  We are having a blast bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gif and homeschool.gif.

#22 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 06:20 PM

The heat has subsided! And tonight we got a good hour or so long rain (and it looks like more may be on it's way from the radar). So nice! We were able to get out of the house and take the kids to the zoo. We couldn't do much; the humidity still bothers my asthma (this was before the rain, so very sticky!), and DH is getting over bronchitis. BUT we got out of the house. That alone was a big deal. Then when the rain hit, DH and the girls went puddle jumping.

My SPD is getting worse, especially after walking around all day. Which makes me more determined to walk around all day, because I know being complacent only makes it even worse. I'm going to switch to wearing my Z-Coil shoes to see if that can help. I also found my ring sling, so will likely start using that around my hips at home to stabilize the pubic symphysis.

The asthma medicine I got put on last week is doing AWESOME! I can breathe most of the time. I'm on singulair and then an inhaled steroid, and it's the steroid that's really making a difference. I hate being on them (have been off and on since adolescence), but I like bobreathing, so oh well.

The next two weekends are crazy! Saturday we're spending the day with my dad, and probably then Sunday with my mom. The following weekend my dad's family reunion is Saturday then we're going 2.5 hours away to the state fair with him on Sunday. Which excites me because the state's Christian homeschooling association will have a booth there! Then the 15th is DD1's physical, the 23rd she has a dental procedure under general at the hospital, the 25th I have 2 appointments (prenatal and WIC) including the GTT, and the 26th is our deadline to submit homeschool paperwork to the state. This month is going to be the end of me!!

Deni. I'm the liberal, Jesus-loving, hippie freak your mama warned you about. Expecting a cinco surprise, spring 2014!
#23 of 311 Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 PM

So I had my 24 week check today (I go every 2 weeks), and my cervix had shortened by 1cm :(  My doc wasn't concerned at all, and said its still between 3.5-4, which is well within normal range...but I guess I was just hoping it would STAY the way it was, so I wouldn't have to worry.  Im totally bummed out!  I feel pretty good, and I really did NOT see that coming at all.

#24 of 311 Old 08-05-2011, 02:22 AM

Ash, if your cervix shortens anymore before 30-some weeks, will they put you on bed rest at all? I'm sorry your appt didn't go as planned.

#25 of 311 Old 08-05-2011, 07:15 AM

Hi girls orngbiggrin.gif

I haven't participated in any of the chit chat threads, yet, but I thought this month I'd hop in and be 'social' lol.gif

Reading about the heat and humidity some of you are experiencing makes me so, so, so thankful to be in Western Washington!! It's only *just* started getting into the upper 70's low 80's here. Perfection. I have a really hard time with the heat! shy.gif

I can't imagine moving houses right now, so those of you who are are so brave! We bought our first house last fall and moving while *not* pregnant was a chore, so I can't imagine doing it now. 

Just a little about me... this is my first baby (and first pregnancy) with my DH of three years. We have two dogs and two cats (and I hear you on the dirty house thing.. our new house is two stories and I'm working on convincing DH the dogs should just stay downstairs - for my sanity. Otherwise I'm cleaning ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY!). DH works at Microsoft and I'm a housewife - going to be promoted to SAHM, soon! lol.gif

#26 of 311 Old 08-05-2011, 08:41 AM

Yeah, they expect it to shorten after 30 weeks- but they like it to be above 2.5 until 30 weeks, or bed rest. With my son I was on bed rest for 6 weeks!  From weeks 28-34, and it was awful (i was also dialated to 4 before they caught it, much different scenario).  I cant imagine doing it with 2 kids.  I just dont see it as being possible- I have to drive them to school, feed them, we are moving in a few weeks (hopefully)...I just cant imagine how it would work.

Luna- Washington woke up to RAIN this morning, and I LOVE IT!  I spent 4 hours in traffic in the sun yesterday watching the Blue Angels fly over I-5, and you wouldn't believe how excited I was to see rain!  Haha.  If we have to be pregnant during the summer, I think this kind of summer is the way to do it thumb.gif

#27 of 311 Old 08-05-2011, 09:39 AM

Well, it seems you are in the homestretch of avoiding being on bedrest! thumbsup.gif  I would go bonkers if I had to be on bedrest. I was on moderate bedrest in the last month of my pregnancy with my son, because he was sitting to low for my OB's liking and even being on moderate instead of strict bedrest was awful, as I was really active in that pregnancy. (Walking 4-6 miles a day after I was too big to run) hug.gif hugs mama. You'll get there.

#28 of 311 Old 08-05-2011, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

Yeah, they expect it to shorten after 30 weeks- but they like it to be above 2.5 until 30 weeks, or bed rest. With my son I was on bed rest for 6 weeks!  From weeks 28-34, and it was awful (i was also dialated to 4 before they caught it, much different scenario).  I cant imagine doing it with 2 kids.  I just dont see it as being possible- I have to drive them to school, feed them, we are moving in a few weeks (hopefully)...I just cant imagine how it would work.

Luna- Washington woke up to RAIN this morning, and I LOVE IT!  I spent 4 hours in traffic in the sun yesterday watching the Blue Angels fly over I-5, and you wouldn't believe how excited I was to see rain!  Haha.  If we have to be pregnant during the summer, I think this kind of summer is the way to do it thumb.gif

Oh, yes - that has been my motto all summer! This summer is the perfect pregnancy summer! I have such a hard time with heat that DH and I were even going to plan conception around avoiding being pregnant (or heavily so) during the summer - but then we couldn't wait any longer lol.gif

I did notice it rained last night. I am thankful for it to - no dead grass! We don't water our grass so it always looks awful by this time of year, but it's still lush and green! treehugger.gif

#29 of 311 Old 08-05-2011, 09:56 AM

In Portland, and this is perfect summer weather for a pregnancy!  I can't imagine dealing with it being much hotter.  Glad it's cooled off a bit today even thumb.gif

#30 of 311 Old 08-07-2011, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter

So ds got dd's cold and he's in full snotty, sneezy mode now.  He's also not sleeping well b/c he can't breath.  Lovely.  I'm paranoid that the severe lack of sleep will compromise my immune system enough to catch it too, especially with all the nose wiping and him breathing in my face all night long.  Ugh.  To top it off, we were at one of my dh's colleagues' houses last night for dinner.  She had cooked this amazing spread for us and right after he was done eating, ds broke down crying and kept signing that he wanted to go home.  Well we weren't going to leave immediately, but I did notice that he was starting to run a temperature, so I was getting my shoes on to take him outside and he barfed all over their rug.  Awesome.  He was coughing and gagged, so I know it's not a stomach bug, but still.  What a way to get to know new colleagues and friends, huh?  Counting the days until our stuff arrives... 2 more nights in this house.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page