Who else is still transverse/breech? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 AM - Thread Starter
 
meesh933's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I know it's a little early to worry, but I have bigger babies (both were 9 lbs), so I try to encourage them to turn sooner rather than later. This little guy is transverse. He occasionally moves around, but he seems to really like laying sideways. I have an anterior placenta, too, so I'm a little concerned about a posterior lie later on.

 

I think I'm going to start doing inversions a few times a day to encourage him to move. With DS1, I got him head down at 28 weeks and he was big enough to stay stuck. Anyone else doing anything to encourage good positioning yet?


Mom to blahblah.gifDD (5/07), diaper.gifDS1 (02/10)h20homebirth.gif and babyboy.gif DS2 (11/11)h20homebirth.gif !

meesh933 is offline  
#2 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 AM
 
Abraisme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,059
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

My DD1 was transverse until 24w or so and then turned head down on her own.  This baby is somewhere between breech and transverse at 26w.  I'm not too worried yet, but I have been starting to think about it.  I suspect that she'll turn on her own soon.


Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11.  We are planning our next adventure to South America in April 2014!
Abraisme is offline  
#3 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
 
IwannaBanRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 2,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

How can you tell if they are breech or head down?

IwannaBanRN is offline  
#4 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 10:26 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

From what I can tell based on where I feel kicks (down in my pelvis or in my sides, NEVER toward the top of my uterus or ribcage) this baby is definitely breech and transverse at times.  I can sometimes feel movement on both sides of my abdomen, as if he is kicking and punching at the same time.  Otherwise I feel fluttery kicks down on my bladder.  I am glad you asked this question Meesh993 because I have honestly been getting worried about it.  I'm at almost 27 weeks and I know there's time but I also know that based on the 20wk u/s this baby is measuring larger- about a week and a half ahead based on their estimations.  My husband was a breech baby, and while I know that it isn't genetic I also get worried about it.  I WANT MY OUT-OF-HOSPITAL BIRTH!  haha!  I keep trying positions and sending baby vibes to move head-down goodvibes.gif

 

I know I'm jumping the gun and baby will probably flip, but it's hard not to worry when a c-section would be devastating.  Absolutely devastating.  I mean, I know a section, if necessary, would yield a healthy baby and that's what matters but I think everyone here can understand that when I've been planning a beautiful out-of-hospital birth for this (my last) child, that a c-section would be the LAST thing I'd want.  Sigh.

 

Anyway, I've done pelvic rocks, I've been practicing good posture when sitting and standing, and I sleep in a position that is supposedly helpful for getting baby to turn (though I usually wake up on my back.  Bah.)

 

My DS1 was head down for as long as I could tell.  I hope this baby turns soon.... 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

How can you tell if they are breech or head down?



 

jbk21 is offline  
#5 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 10:27 AM
 
Jaimee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL
Posts: 7,473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It's way too early... baby will have plenty of time to flip around.  But if you're worried toward the end, moxibustion has an excellent track record of flipping babies and keeping them there. 


Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Jaimee is offline  
#6 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter
 
meesh933's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

How can you tell if they are breech or head down?



I feel kicks/punches mostly on my sides, never down low or up high. Also, if you lay flat on your back, you may be able to palpate the baby. My MW was able to get a pretty  good guess at my last appointment (25 wks) and confirmed what I'd been feeling, and my U/S showed him transverse, as well. I've gotten much better at determining what was where with each pregnancy.

 

If I didn't have babies that tend to be on the bigger side, I wouldn't worry for a few more weeks, at least. My son was stubbornly breech until I flipped him at 28 weeks, though, and for another couple of weeks I could feel him trying to shift back. And he was big enough by 30 weeks or so that it HURT. Since this baby measured on the big side, too, I'm probably going to start trying to encourage him to flip in the next couple of weeks just to be on the safe side.

 


Mom to blahblah.gifDD (5/07), diaper.gifDS1 (02/10)h20homebirth.gif and babyboy.gif DS2 (11/11)h20homebirth.gif !

meesh933 is offline  
#7 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm really trying hard not to worry since most babies do flip between 28-32 weeks (and CAN flip during birth even, though I'm not about to put money on that, especially since my MW will risk me out before I even get that chance).  It's still hard not to worry when there is an out-of-hospital birth on the line.  Sooner would be better than later, that's all.  
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesh933 View Post


 

If I didn't have babies that tend to be on the bigger side, I wouldn't worry for a few more weeks, at least. My son was stubbornly breech until I flipped him at 28 weeks, though, and for another couple of weeks I could feel him trying to shift back. And he was big enough by 30 weeks or so that it HURT. Since this baby measured on the big side, too, I'm probably going to start trying to encourage him to flip in the next couple of weeks just to be on the safe side.

 



 

jbk21 is offline  
#8 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter
 
meesh933's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Yeah, exactly. Transverse is worse than breech, too. Harder to turn, and absolutely no way of having a vaginal birth. A c-section because of a transverse baby, and an anterior placenta at that, is not the way I want my last birth to go!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbk21 View Post

I'm really trying hard not to worry since most babies do flip between 28-32 weeks (and CAN flip during birth even, though I'm not about to put money on that, especially since my MW will risk me out before I even get that chance).  It's still hard not to worry when there is an out-of-hospital birth on the line.  Sooner would be better than later, that's all.  
 



 



 


Mom to blahblah.gifDD (5/07), diaper.gifDS1 (02/10)h20homebirth.gif and babyboy.gif DS2 (11/11)h20homebirth.gif !

meesh933 is offline  
#9 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 11:35 AM
 
Paigekitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 870
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow and baby is still everywhere and flipping herself around.  I've started paying attention more though, and paying more attention to my posture but I'm not too worried about it yet. I got the most painful kick in my cervix the other day though!


I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) waterbirth.jpg and 'Nana' (05/09 )h20homebirth.gif and Eowyn (11/11) waterbirth.jpg  We are having a blast bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gif and homeschool.gif.

Paigekitten is offline  
#10 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 11:44 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Seriously, sometimes I tell baby to PLEASE get his FOOT out of my CERVIX.  Yeee-ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paigekitten View Post

I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow and baby is still everywhere and flipping herself around.  I've started paying attention more though, and paying more attention to my posture but I'm not too worried about it yet. I got the most painful kick in my cervix the other day though!



 

jbk21 is offline  
#11 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 11:47 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Well I'm sure all of our babies will turn!  Let's hope for that!  I mean, the odds are in our favor right?!  Only 3-4% are breech at full term (7% at 38 weeks) and transverse is even less likely (1 in 2500).  

Turn, babies, turn :-)  In the meantime, I am kind of enjoying the extra stomach room- baby is low, low, low and loves sitting on my bladder.  Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesh933 View Post


Yeah, exactly. Transverse is worse than breech, too. Harder to turn, and absolutely no way of having a vaginal birth. A c-section because of a transverse baby, and an anterior placenta at that, is not the way I want my last birth to go!
 



 



 

jbk21 is offline  
#12 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 11:58 AM
 
dashley111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The foot in the cervix comment I can sympathize with!  This baby turns and turns- loves to be transverse or breech, but I prefer her to be head down just because of the cervix and bladder kicking!  I can always tell what position she is in by palpation.

 

She is a big girl, measuring almost 3 weeks ahead.  Im starting to get concerned about how much she LOVES to be breech but I know she can flip around easily still.  My last daughter turned at 32 weeks, and it hurt! 

 

I have no qualms with trying to vaginally deliver breech.


 
 
Ash- DS 2003, DD 2006, and one baby Turkey born on Thanksgiving.

dashley111 is offline  
#13 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 12:01 PM
 
AprilGlynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mpls,MN
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://spinningbabies.com/ This website is great for determining fetal position and turning our babies. My babe is transverse and I'm doing a couple inversions a day and seeing my chiro because my uterus and pelvis are shifted to the right which doesn't make for optimal fetal positioning.


mama to Fox Elijah 10/20/10-10/27/10 candle.gif and Raven Audrey 11/13/11

AprilGlynn is offline  
#14 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 01:07 PM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


I'd definitely try to find a care provider (MW, hopefully) who would deliver a breech baby, too.  I think I'd want to be in a hospital though with CNM attendant, just in case.  Is that overkill?  I honestly don't know much about it, other than that breeches are usually unnecesareans.  

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

I have no qualms with trying to vaginally deliver breech.



 

jbk21 is offline  
#15 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter
 
meesh933's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

All other things being normal, I don't think I would have an issue with birthing a breech at home. The hospital birth climate around here is pretty awful, though, and the birth centers operate under some strict guidelines thanks to their malpractice insurance, so finding a provider willing to attend a breech birth anywhere but home would be nearly impossible.


Mom to blahblah.gifDD (5/07), diaper.gifDS1 (02/10)h20homebirth.gif and babyboy.gif DS2 (11/11)h20homebirth.gif !

meesh933 is offline  
#16 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 04:02 PM
 
IwannaBanRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 2,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

With all these babies that flip over all the time, it's no wonder alot of them end up with the cord around the neck at birth. lol

IwannaBanRN is offline  
#17 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 05:08 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

i can't figure out what the heck i'm feeling besides feeling body parts all over my stomach lol.   I know at 18wks he was transverse and later that night turned because i felt a huge movement and it was painful.    


Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#18 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 05:53 PM
 
LiLStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 3,372
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

theres still a load of  room in there! I have big babies too. 8lbs 14oz and 10lbs 2 oz. Both settled head down at 28 weeks. Its not really reasonable to expect them to stay put before then. This little one has been flipping back and forth daily, if not multiple times a day. Last check earlier today was head down. Yesterday was mostly breech/transverse. A couple nights ago I was curious to see how easy it would be to convince baby to move. I put an ice pack on my belly where baby's head was, and I didn't even feel hardly any movement at all, but VERY quickly I was able to locate the head at my side. So I followed the head with the ice pack, and then before long the head was by my hip. This was in less than 5 minutes. A few minutes later, back up in my ribs. And this is all without feeling significant movement! So its roomy enough in my uterus for a baby to do a somersault without me hardly even noticing :) The way I feel is to palpate until I find a head. Its a nice round mound, and if I wiggle it, its kinda.. bobbly! If I get hold of the butt and wiggle that, it moves the whole body. Sometimes if I grab a butt by my ribs and try and move it, I can feel the movement in my pelvis. Not so with a head! 


dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
LiLStar is online now  
#19 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 06:22 PM
 
Lula's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Roswell, GA
Posts: 4,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We start with locating the heartbeat with a fetoscope, and once you know that, it's pretty easy to discern what the lumps and kicking/punching parts are.  lol.gif


~*Kristi*~
Tallulah Dare 8-01,  Marcos Gael 12-04, Cormac Mateo 9-09, Leonidas Ronan 11-11

Lula's Mom is offline  
#20 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 06:40 PM
 
Viriditas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have an extremely active little girl in here.  I am feeling kicks all over the place.  Up high one morning, down on my bladder and cervix the same evening, then a swoop all the way down one side.  She's doing gymnastics in there!  She was transverse this morning at my midwife appointment, but I'm not worried at all.  We couldn't find her heartbeat with the fetoscope because she was wiggling around so much, and my midwife had to reposition the doppler 4 times because she kept moving.

 

It's way too early to worry about positioning, imo.  I'm doing yoga and pilates regularly and I'm confident she will end up in a great position when she starts to settle down a little.  For the time being, let her squirm and flip around to her heart's content. :)

Viriditas is offline  
#21 of 89 Old 08-15-2011, 08:59 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

 Is it safe to assume that if you find the heartbeat directly under the navel a few inches that baby is tranverse?  That is where i found his heartbeat yesterday.


Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#22 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 05:50 AM
 
IwannaBanRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 2,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My lil man was transverse last night, when I was feeling around. His head was on the left side and his legs and butt curled up on the right side. Now that I could kinda feel where he was at, I'm kind of worried about him going head down too. I really want a guaranteed chance of birthing at home unassisted.

IwannaBanRN is offline  
#23 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 08:45 AM
 
Abraisme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,059
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm pretty sure that your midwives will deliver a breech baby in a birth center.  It is legal in OR to deliver a breech baby.  My homebirth midwives will certainly do it, so I don't really worry too much about it..

 

In Canada they've out-lawed mandetory c-sections for breech babies.  The studies show that it's just as safe to vaginally deliver a breech baby as it is to get a c-section.  So long as the baby is butt-first, it's fine, legal and the option that I would personally take.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbk21 View Post

From what I can tell based on where I feel kicks (down in my pelvis or in my sides, NEVER toward the top of my uterus or ribcage) this baby is definitely breech and transverse at times.  I can sometimes feel movement on both sides of my abdomen, as if he is kicking and punching at the same time.  Otherwise I feel fluttery kicks down on my bladder.  I am glad you asked this question Meesh993 because I have honestly been getting worried about it.  I'm at almost 27 weeks and I know there's time but I also know that based on the 20wk u/s this baby is measuring larger- about a week and a half ahead based on their estimations.  My husband was a breech baby, and while I know that it isn't genetic I also get worried about it.  I WANT MY OUT-OF-HOSPITAL BIRTH!  haha!  I keep trying positions and sending baby vibes to move head-down goodvibes.gif

 

I know I'm jumping the gun and baby will probably flip, but it's hard not to worry when a c-section would be devastating.  Absolutely devastating.  I mean, I know a section, if necessary, would yield a healthy baby and that's what matters but I think everyone here can understand that when I've been planning a beautiful out-of-hospital birth for this (my last) child, that a c-section would be the LAST thing I'd want.  Sigh.

 

Anyway, I've done pelvic rocks, I've been practicing good posture when sitting and standing, and I sleep in a position that is supposedly helpful for getting baby to turn (though I usually wake up on my back.  Bah.)

 

My DS1 was head down for as long as I could tell.  I hope this baby turns soon.... 

 



 



 


Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11.  We are planning our next adventure to South America in April 2014!
Abraisme is offline  
#24 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 08:49 AM
 
Viriditas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraisme View Post

I'm pretty sure that your midwives will deliver a breech baby in a birth center.  It is legal in OR to deliver a breech baby.  My homebirth midwives will certainly do it, so I don't really worry too much about it..
 



 


I'm with Andaluz and they say that they have to attend breech and twin births at home because legally they can't do it at the birth centers.  I don't think it's legal to do it at free-standing birth centers in OR, but you can do it at home.

 

Viriditas is offline  
#25 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 08:58 AM
 
Abraisme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,059
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ahh, okay.  Well, I'd certainly attempt a home-birth breech before I'd go to a hospital and have a planned c-section..  From everything I've read it's just as safe to deliver a breech baby and I prefer to do things as naturally as possible.  Does your midwife office also do homebirths?  Maybe that's an options for jbk21 as well (if her baby didn't actually turn).

 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viriditas View Post




I'm with Andaluz and they say that they have to attend breech and twin births at home because legally they can't do it at the birth centers.  I don't think it's legal to do it at free-standing birth centers in OR, but you can do it at home.

 



 


Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11.  We are planning our next adventure to South America in April 2014!
Abraisme is offline  
#26 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 09:10 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yeah I knew they'd risk me out (unless i chose homebirth, of course) if he stayed breech (I'm assuming he won't but it's hard not to worry!)  I'd definitely prefer a homebirth over c-section, but I'm also wondering (just out of curiosity) if there are CNMs in hospitals that deliver breech babies.  I know it's up to hospital policy but I also have more faith in the Portland hospitals than in other cities (mostly because of my experience in the midwest).  I only wonder because I know an amazing, experienced homebirth midwife who also practices part-time at OHSU.  I wonder if she's been able to do any work on the rigid hospital policies over the years :-)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraisme View Post

Ahh, okay.  Well, I'd certainly attempt a home-birth breech before I'd go to a hospital and have a planned c-section..  From everything I've read it's just as safe to deliver a breech baby and I prefer to do things as naturally as possible.  Does your midwife office also do homebirths?  Maybe that's an options for jbk21 as well (if her baby didn't actually turn).

 


 



 



 

jbk21 is offline  
#27 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 09:13 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Aaannnndddd I just found this very recent article http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2011/07/ohsu_effort_aims_to_reduce_the.html


Gosh I love Portland!   joy.gif

jbk21 is offline  
#28 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 09:17 AM
 
IwannaBanRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 2,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Awww! How wonderful! If only the rest of the US could be this way. My uncle lives in Portland, OR, and I loved it when I visited for 2 weeks. So beautiful and I love the moist feeling, even in the summer.

IwannaBanRN is offline  
#29 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 09:23 AM
 
jbk21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Seriously, after having lived in Ohio my entire life it is SO refreshing to live here in Portland.  The lifestyle is so different, people are so wonderful and kind, the weather is phenomenal (I don't mind the rainy season).  Anyway, I think I pulled the thread off-topic.  Apologies!  Back to baby positioning... I think I may have felt a kick toward the top of my uterus yesterday (could have been a punch).  Today he's back transverse.... 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

Awww! How wonderful! If only the rest of the US could be this way. My uncle lives in Portland, OR, and I loved it when I visited for 2 weeks. So beautiful and I love the moist feeling, even in the summer.



 

jbk21 is offline  
#30 of 89 Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 AM
 
IwannaBanRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 2,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It's hard for me to tell unless I'm laying down and poking around, which makes him really mad at me. lol

IwannaBanRN is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off