Baby moves constantly at 32 weeks pg. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-24-2011, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am wondering if I am the only one experiencing this.  I am about 32 weeks pg and feel like I get no rest from the movements of the baby.  It keeps me up all night and moves ALL day long.  It just doesn't seem normal.  I do have a very large diastis (muscles separation) from my previous pregnancies, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.  I was finding it endeering and fun at first, but seriously I need a break from getting beat up from the inside.  Anyone else have an active in utero babe?  

Molly, Mama, living in the burbs with a beehive and chicken coop,  herb student, gardener, crunchy and preggers with #3, due Nov 4th.flower.gif
The fruit of the spirit is: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, gentleness and self control.:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2011, 10:34 PM

Aw! Baby just wants to say hi....constantly! Not everyday is like this for me, but certain days are crazier than others that is for sure. I find it sometimes depends on what I have eaten or how much water I have drank. However this is my first pregnancy so I really am not sure!!!  Here is hoping baby lets you have some rest every now and then!hug2.gif

belly.gifTeresa, wife of Chris, mom to be 11/11/2011.2ndtri.gif neg.gifFound out 03/20/11 and it was the best moment in our lives!  Always in our hearts, 01/01/2010angel.gif (8 weeks)rainbow1284.gif

dust.gifCounting down!!!***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif**baby.gif

Old 09-27-2011, 05:59 PM

I completely understand what you mean!  I was just thinking about this on my way home from work today.  Baby moves in the morning while I'm teaching, then throughout the day, especially when I'm driving or sitting, then has a really active evening/night thing going.  I can't wait to meet the little one.

Me (30) and DH (30), DS (7/1/08), DD (12/1/11) and finally expecting a new little one end of Jan/early Feb 2015!  
Old 09-28-2011, 08:54 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Hi ladies, please keep the conversation going over on the November DDC Social Group!  We will lose all these great threads when this forum closes shortly after the birth of our babies.  You can copy and paste the entire thread into a new post on the social group and pick up where you left off.  And please post new threads on the group so we don't lose them!  Thanks!

Here's the link to join the social group: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/2/november-2011-ddc

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Old 09-28-2011, 07:55 PM

I'm 33 weeks and she has been moving all day.

User Tag List