Wholesale co-op of Crystal Deodorant stones - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-23-2005, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter
Red

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm looking for people interested in selling crystal deodorant stones and sprays from their own sites. I have met a great wholesaler, but need to import TOOOO many products to make it feasible to do alone.

The prices are great, the product is the same one I'm already selling, but my wholesaler went out of business.

Things that were important to me: THe manufacturer had to be able to assure me that his employees were well-paid, and worked under good conditions. Apparently, the miners are not very well paid, though are well treated. The factory workers ARE well-paid, treasured employees. The factory owner is interested in working to better conditions for the miners.

The product has to be top quality; I can speak for this one since it's the same one I presently carry. I abhor excess packaging and waste; this company seems to use the least and much of the packaging is reuseable. (baskets, shells, etc) as opposed to plastic wrappers and push-up containers.

The problem is I need to import about $1000 worth of product. It depends on the actual items ordered of course. The price per item is very low, so I think it's worth the aggravation. I will have to pick it up at the port, and would need any interested party to be willing to pay shipping (actual costs only) to their home from my home in Mass. I either need a lot of interested parties, or a few with a lot of stinky customers! I would be hoping for people to want to order $250 or more, but would consider what came my way.

If you need more info or are marginally interested or just bored...pm me.

I tried to make sure this was alright to post here. If I've broken any rules, forgive me.

User Tag List