SutemiPack Baby Carrier Co-op - Mothering Forums
Co-op Archive > SutemiPack Baby Carrier Co-op
heytootsy's Avatar heytootsy 08:17 PM 06-08-2003
http://sutemipack.com/

OK- here goes. It looks as though I can get the basic carrier for $34.95 and the deluxe for $49.95. This does not include shipping the carriers to me or shipping on them to you. I will add that on when the carriers actually arrive. I will charge actual shipping, as I am not out to make any money on this. You can email me at

[email protected]

with orders and information. These carriers are avaliable in two colors, blue-green and terracotta. As far as the sizes go, the straps are very adjustable and the current model is designed to fit waist sizes 28" - 50" so for sizes outside of that range, please contact me. Turn around time is currently advertised as 2-3 weeks for delivery although hopefully in reality that will actually be more like 1-2 weeks.

In order for this co-op to go through, we need at least 15 orders. I will wait to collect money until the 15 orders are met. I would like to close the co-op on Wednesday June 18 and have all money in by Sunday June 22.

I have not personally tried this carrier yet. It looks very similar to the Ergo, and the price is fantastic!! I hope we get the 15 orders!!!

Christine

MySingingBaby's Avatar MySingingBaby 01:26 PM 06-10-2003
I'm curious about how to put it on and take it off. Can't seem to find the info on the web. Do you know what the front looks like when using the back carry position? Thanks a lot!!
heytootsy's Avatar heytootsy 02:25 AM 06-12-2003
Kate,
They added instructions online as to putting the carrier on!
~Megan~'s Avatar ~Megan~ 02:49 PM 07-15-2003
Have you already done the co-op?
heytootsy's Avatar heytootsy 06:39 PM 07-15-2003
heytootsy's Avatar heytootsy 04:24 AM 07-17-2003
Just an update. The carriers will be shipped to me tomorrow, so I should have them in about a week. I will be sending everyone shipping totals as soon as they arrive.
Tags: Soft Structured Carriers , Sutemi Pack Baby Carrier
Up