Chupa or Louhi in Russian Karelia - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-13-2004, 03:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all!

We've not had a chance to introduce ourselves to this forum yet but wanted to barge right in with a question *after* a brief intro.

We're a Canadian/Finnish family currently living in southern Finland. Our first sweet boy, now 4.5 yrs, was adopted domestically, here, at 8 days old. We've been in the process of adopting an infant from Russian Karelia for a couple of years. Early October we received a referral which, sadly, we ultimately needed to turn down.

We've just received a referral for a 10 month old baby boy in Chupa and was wondering whether there're any families on this list who've been to and / or adopted a child from the orphanage in Chupa. Any info. would be graciously accepted.

Cory
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2004, 12:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome! I don't post much since I'm still in the research phase of adoption. We will probably be adopting from Russia.

There isn't a lot of traffic on this board. I love MDC, but you should also check out the Russia boards here if you haven't already.

Good luck!
Old 02-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
I don't have any info - but I wanted to say WELCOME!!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

User Tag List