Little gripes about foster & adoptive parenting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

As foster and adoptive parents we deal with our share of problems large and small. Let's talk about the minor problems here... the little things that get under our skin.

I'll start with a little gripe I have: My FS's case worker can't pronounce his name. She even told us once that she has four kids in her case load right now who all have that same name! I think of all people, she should know how to say it right. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-17-2011, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I hate that the foster care workers almost always call either the last day or the second last day of the month and say they HAVE to come out right away cuz its the last day for the monthly home visit, and im supposed to drop everything to be here. One month, i just pretended like i didnt get the vm, to teach them a lesson. How hard is it to schedule that a week or two ahead of time?!

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page